Reviews for Sealed With a Kiss
SpawnMeister666 chapter 13 . 5/11/2009
This is a really good story. The only fault I really noticed is a couple of chapters back Kendra hurt her ankle trying to climb the tree, then it seems to have healed miraculously with no further mention!

Other than that, good pacing, and the two main characters are extremely likeable.

Or something like that!

Spawny
that reality chapter 13 . 5/8/2009
I really love this story and your writing! This story really made me 'melt' at all the sweet and adorable moments between Bree and Kendra. I think the way you described the love between the two of them is incredible as well as how believable you made this story seem with the addition of the reactions of Kendra's friends, insight on her parents and so on. This story seems so real and the words spoken by Bree are so assuring and the funny stuff both Bree and Kendra say and do add a lovable touch to your story. One of the best stories here I must say and please update soon! :)
Omok chapter 13 . 5/6/2009
It's late. so I can't give a lengthy review. I'd love to. But my eyes are failing on me. x_x;

My god. X_x;

you...updated...

the sound of those two words already sound amazing. _ ;

please; do update more. Obviously; i'm waiting. And hopefully; the next time you update; i wouldn't have gone up another notch on my age scale. P

And I really love bree..Lols. she's so awesome. xD update soon-la please. XDD
Lynn chapter 13 . 5/6/2009
hello again keri,

figured i'd review through the actual review thing instead of sending you a pm as i had planned on. i really do love this chapter-there were a couple typos but nothing major that distracted from the story-and i am once again hungry for the next one. coming up with another location in the woods was very creative, as was the metaphor of diving in. i didnt quite get the line where Bree tells kendra she's brave for diving in-the first time. maybe i'm just being blind, sometimes i never know. but i think to use that line there you either needed a little more set up or needed to make it more obvious how she was diving in. or something along those lines. but really, that's all i have to say about this chapter that's remotely negative in any way. it was paced perfectly, had brilliant description and a very readable, consistent tone. not to mention that it left me feeling like it was really worth reading, like the story was really going somewhere and what i had just read was close to perfect. you ended it leaving me wanting to read more but giving me just enough to satisfy me until the next chapter. i thank you for that.

bye now,

Lynn
2Free chapter 12 . 12/29/2008
Wow, lots of drama. I hope Kendra comes around. Jodie didn't quite deserve that, in my opinion. She was trying. Hopefully Kendra doesn't hold it against her.

I'm still loving this story. Please update soon!
Theliteratureofchemistry chapter 12 . 11/14/2008
To keep from using the whole 8k characters we're allowed in reviews; i will just keep it short and simple.

Your writing talent is truly amazing- every update is as gripping

as the last, which is why i've read every one in the last few hours. I would pay good money for your work- you are certainly one of the

best writers i have ever come across, if not THE best.

A little much of the word 'soft' and 'goofy' at times- but

that maybe isn't a bad thing? And it's certainly no problem

and doesn't alter the obvious captivating creativity you have,

and how you can portray characters and feelings and situations

so vividly in words and in minds.

Please update soon.

Nikki.x
radac chapter 12 . 9/29/2008
Hey sorry I haven't reviewed the last few chapters. Anyway this is really good. You have a beautiful writing style when you're describing the Bree and Kendra stuff. And the "everyday" stuff (e.g. Jodie, Parker, drama class) is also really entertaining. Can't wait to see where this goes :)
ssimpson chapter 12 . 9/29/2008
Beautiful... as always. can't wait for an update
ssimpson chapter 11 . 9/10/2008
i love this story...can't wait for an update
Omok chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
My my, ~_~ beautiful chapter as usual. crappy long up date as usual. heart clinging chapter as usual. amazingly short chapter as usual. - me whining here, as usual. - Hope you'd up date soon, I can't wait. I really can't. every time it feels like a life time, every time I put this memory, this story, to the back of my mind, it comes up. I love this story endearly, but please T-T update!

~Omok, the one who always whines.
Kore-of-Myth chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
This was a great chapter. Kendra is clearly trying to understand herself and she's progressing at a believable rate. I'm glad she's defined her feelings for Tyler appropriately, and is on the path of moving on.

But that last line got me - what's going to happen next to Kendra and Bree? When's the next update?

Thanks for posting this. Keep Writing!
HeavenShallBurn chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
D: I am in love with your story! It's been a while since I've had anything decent to read and your story far exceeds 'decent'. Actually, it far exceeds 'great'. :] So nyah to homophobes. Update soon. You've a new reader.
Kore-of-Myth chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
Oh I love this fic! I have a closet obsession with Femslash, and it's a joy to read such a believable story on it! I love your charactisations, most of all.

Thanks for posting this - Keep Writing!
2Free chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
Just to let you know, I have been reading - I just haven't reviewed 'cause I don't want people to know I'm reading a lesbian fic. Not yet anyway.

Bree and Kendra are so sweet. They're just perfect together. I loved when they climbed the tree. That must have taken a lot for Kendra.

I feel bad for her, having to break up with Tyler. Hopefully he comes to understand. I don't think Kendra will be too upset once she sees Bree again, though.

Great job so far, keep it up!

See you next update!
Omok chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
*stares like the Mars and Earth have hit each other*

OH MY GOD! YOU UP DATED! *runs around waving a rainbow flag; and signing O-Canada at the same time*

OMG OMG OMG! UP DATE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE please