Reviews for Sealed With a Kiss
Omok chapter 7 . 2/26/2008
*coughs* *dies* *coughs* *coughs*

WELL, GREAT STORY AND ALL, GREAT GREAT GREAT! JUST GREAT THAT YOU, THE EVIL AUTHOR, DIDN'T FINISH IT!

*cries*

*dies*

_ up date soon please! i'm now your newest fan, i'm skipping a project for your lovely story!
radac chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
This is an excellent story - you are an incredible writer! Please update soon
2Free chapter 7 . 2/9/2008
Aw, this chapter was so sweet. I love the relationship between Kendra and Bree. In a lot of other lesbian fictions I read on here, there isn't much emotion. Just... you know... the naughty stuff. But I like this one; it's really enjoyable to read and the character development is awesome.

Great job so far! Please update soon.
Going Against the Grain chapter 7 . 2/9/2008
This story is amazing.

That's really all I can say.

I'm not a very eloquent reviewer.

But seriously. This was awesome!

Update soon?
Mishiru15 chapter 6 . 10/16/2007
Woo-hoo! You finally updated! And an excellent chapter to boot. Well worth the wait. I loved the song as well. Did you come up with that on your own?

Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter!

-M
2Free chapter 6 . 10/16/2007
Aww, that was beautiful. That chapter made me get goosebumps. This is such a great story, and for a while there I thought you were done updating. I'm thrilled to see I was wrong! Please update soon, I so want to see what happens after the show!
Mishiru15 chapter 4 . 10/2/2007
please please please update soon!
Mishiru15 chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
i hope you update soon. this is such a good story line i'm itching to find out more! update soon and keep up the good work!
SpawnMeister666 chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
Cool to see that you updated this, and its coming along really well so far. Pacing is good, emotions are realistic, and I actually CARE about where its going, which is always a good thing!

Spawny
2Free chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
Well, I can't wait for 'tomorrow night'! Cliffhangers definitely keep me interested!

Kendra and Bree's relationship seems sorta cute so far. The blushing must suck though. Good job, keep it up, etc... looking forward to chapter 6 (soon!).
PrettyAwkward chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
I wouldve figured Tyler wanted to go through with the sex thing, but guess he can see her better than she thought. good chapter. update soon.
snakesmyle chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
Recently, I read a book by Julie Anne Peters. It was called Keeping You a Secret. If you haven't read it, I urge you to, because your story is in danger of becoming a Keeping You a Secret clone (but not so well written as KYaS). While I do like your story, it seems almost as though I've already read it.
2Free chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
You're a talented author. Nice balance of seriousness, humor, romance-fluff, emotion... everything. Great job, so far.

By the way, I loved this line: Do I have toilet paper hanging out of my ass or something?
Tina101 chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
You're a REALLY talented author. I'm interested to see where this story goes.

~Tina101
Tina101 chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
Another good chapter. I really like Bree for some reason. I don't like Tyler. God, I'm a HORRIBLE reviewer!

~Tina101