Reviews for Sealed With a Kiss
Tina101 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I like Bree and Kendra. This sounds like a different story, not what people usually write about, which is a good thing.

~Tina101
PrettyAwkward chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
Really good chapter, really emotional. I liked it. Update soon.
SpawnMeister666 chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
This is a good start, great introduction of the characters and pacing. Im looking forwards to an update sometime soon.

Spawnu
PrettyAwkward chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
I really like this story so far, the relationship building up with Kendra and Bree is growingnicely. Update soon.
snakesmyle chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
Hmm... I liked this chapter. But I'm just not so sure about the last section in particular. I think that what happened between Kendra and Bree was significant, but I also don't think it was written very well. I still want to know what happens next, though!
dani.crimson chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
You have to write more of this, it is brillant and I don't say that about a lot of stories. There aren't many stories about lesbians on fictionpress, that are actually so true-life, so it's nice to see something different. I love your characters and look forward to reading more.
snakesmyle chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
This is my favorite kind of story. Seriously, I'm addicted to coming-out stories. Even though I'm not gay. I don't know why. Keep it coming! I want to read more. I'm adding you to my Author Alert list and also my Story Alert list.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4