Reviews for Fire on Babylon
RamenNoodlesX chapter 1 . 1/16
Very nice beinning :)! Completely enthralled!
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
WHY DID YOU STOP?! i loved this story! i really wish you would continue... now i'm kindsa sad...
Violent Bear chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
""I just did," Lisa said, shrugging. "I never liked boys, and after I got reported to the gym coach after staring too long at the other girls, I kind of got in some trouble and got referred to a physical therapist." Her mouth twisted."

Did you really mean for her to say she got referred to a physical therapist? Was that related to the fact that she was staring at the other girls too long...? That seems a little funny and not in the haha kind of way.
breakthehabit chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
Aww. 3 Love it. :D
Christy Leigh Stewart chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
I read Fire on Babylon on fictionpress and would love to add it to an anthology I am publishing; it's a collection of romance stories in which one person is in a wheelchair. I am paying .002 cents per word, the writer retains all copyrights, and they get a free copy.

Would you be interested?

Christy Leigh Stewart

hgiel at live dot com
Veneya chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
loved the first chap..wil make sure to finish the rest :D
black paw chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
actually i really like the pace and development. it is well written and you can see that this love story will not the spure in the moment thing. it will develop and i like that a they have a backround together already and did not just meet for the first time. you have talent. i am now off to read chapter 2. see ya
Sola chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
RENT, so awesome I love that musical. Idina Menzel, Taye Diggs and Anthony Rapp are awesome!
SinfulWolf chapter 7 . 12/28/2008
A very touching story that brought a tear to my eyes at more than one part. The emotion, chaos, and intensity of love have been captured wonderfully in your words. The ending was magnificent, despite my fears of what could happen.

Your stark realism only adds another layer to this story, and only makes it that much more engaging, setting it above other romances that I've read and quickly forgotten.

On the flip side, and though I hate to point out anything wrong with the story, I did notice a few points were Susan's and Lisa's names were flipped, especially in the final chapter. It took away from the impact of the scene dealing with Storr.

That was the only major issue that stuck out in my mind. Besides that, it was an amazing piece that I'll come back to read again some day.

Thank you.
Omok chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
omg wow _ amazing, thank you. thank you for writing this story.
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
very good, but i reccommend a look over, to add little things that may be necessary

i like this story, it intrigued me

ciao

sam
ICaughtFire chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
Wonderful ending.

This is such a unique and wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.
ICaughtFire chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
This is great!

Forget regret, or life is yours to miss.

Rent!

And I love how you broke off and made it all disorienting and confusing when she snapped into her old memory. Amazing job.
ghostlygeorge chapter 7 . 9/11/2007
That was so beautiful!
Always Pencil chapter 7 . 7/29/2007
Whoa! I loved that story. Couldn't even take my eyes off of it. Spent all of today reading it. There should be a part two. That was hot. Crazy story. I want more!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »