Reviews for Exist To Resist
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010

welcome to our website is :
Stewey chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Now, we see here our subject makes a very solid point! What kind of poem uses an exclamation mark after a line? By God! Why, maybe, of wisened one, because it isn't a poem. Maybe, of horror of horrors, you just made yourself look like more of an idiot. You know why? Because it MIGHT be a song.

You may get rid of some angry people with your misspelled mockery of them, claiming them to be 'jeluss'. There's two problems here, my little mongloid. One, I'm not angry. I'm just aware I'm better than you, and find you hilarious. I've already reported every last one of your stories, and now, you want more? The second problem, I'm not all the other people you flame and piss off. People don't flame me. They attempt to insult me and get it shoved in their faces with forty times the force then was originally intended. I let you go before easily. MY reply, and my review? Me being nice. This? Me STILL being nice. Damndest thing, it is. I'm STILL not angry.

Yes my friend. I am jealous. I am jealous of your ignorance. I am jealous that someone can be so stupid and still regain some form of self belief. You take a long hard look at your sad attempts at snippy comments, (If you yourself can even read them) because I'm going to take every last word you say and make you eat them. Your the first to try and flame me. You know why? Because your stupid. Your seeing small examples of what happens. The rest can be found on my profile. Get it? Got it? Fucking right.

-Your God, Stewart
don juan banana chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
jelusy is bad 2 have

ummthis isnta poem no1 writes "blah blah blah!" with an exclemation pt after every werd

i noticed ur jelusy in ur reviews its sad :)
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Hey, glad to see you finished the song. And I liked the ending, had that fading out quality to it, definitely soft like you said. And I love the title, I think it also fits the theme perfectly, and I can basically see everything you told me within this song.

I have two favourite parts, one: "Live for what will never be broken! ( The things you won't let go!) Scream what you've never spoken! (Let the truth be known!) It's worth a million years of silence! To scream out what your fighting for!" and, two: "Exist, to resist what can never be alright! Resist, to persist what isn't worth the argument! Persist, to insist upon ignoring what they preach! Insist, to express yourself, to scream what you believe!"

I like how it transisted from exist to resist, and resist to persist, and so on. Anyways, very nice job. I did see a grammar error, it's the "your" in "To scream out what your fighting for!" it should be you're. I think that's the only mistake though.

Again, great job!