Reviews for Opinion Stories
SexyMama chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
good ideas, but why does everyone have to fall in love with each other? its too perfect, ya know? i mean, can't one of the guys in the band/warrior clique have a random girlfriend and vice versa for the girls? especially in the battle of the bands story, the pairings are too perfect, too sickeningly sweet. maybe you should leave one or two girls/boys out of the little group pairings? or create another boyfriend/girlfriend character to create conflict? i'm not trying to flame these ideas, but i just wanted to give u my opinion dude. i think both stories would be a hoot to write, so good luck in them. just beware of mary sues, and perfect relationships kay?

kudos
remae chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
sounds like a challenge to write, but a lot of fun to write/read. it kind of reminds me of that movie "The Covenant" I don't know why. haha
MoonLight Dance chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Hey,

I read the summary thing and I think you should make it a story, it sounds really good. But the way you described it makes me wonder about how it will be told. Will it be a changing first person or third, or what? You described everyone in depth so it almost seems like it would have to be third, but personally I like first, 'cause in first you get to know more of what they're thinking or feeling. But whatever you decide to do I think it'll be good. So that's what I think...make it a story.

Moonlight Dance