Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss YA and Fiction
Nightfly123 chapter 22 . 12/8
I wonder what the surprise would be and let's hope that Kendra enjoys it :)

Also, I do get the feeling that something might go badly wrong, in terms of Bree's family, like, they find out about their daughter's current relationship, especially if they take it the wrong way.
Nightfly123 chapter 21 . 11/25
Kendra and her family are slowly recovering from her father's death, but, her father will never be forgotten :)

Also Bree has helped her out with that too :)
Nightfly123 chapter 20 . 11/20
This is a good story and another good chapter, keep it up :)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/12
I adore this soooo much
Neo Rulez chapter 9 . 10/30
I love how you can write and play with your words it flow beautifully and got me curious for the next chapter :)
Neo Rulez chapter 8 . 10/30
Omfg they kisss! I am loving this! I like how you describe their scene it was beautifully written! Love line when Bree said: "I want you!" OMG! I can relate to that! It was adorable too!
Neo Rulez chapter 7 . 10/30
Omg! I was sad at first that Bree left Kendra during that moment when she introduced her to her sister and pianist but luckily this moment Kendra and Bree were talking made me smile so hard! I was literally engrossed in the chapter! I am loving this story so far overall! I cannot wonder what will happened next and what will Kendra do about Tyler.
Neo Rulez chapter 6 . 10/28
This chapter was so emotion! I love the song that Bree wrote about Kendra! Truly beautiful ! Inspiring, even! Made my heart skip a beat! Overall the chapter was good as a whole i love concert most of all!
Neo Rulez chapter 5 . 10/27
Yay! I love interaction with Bree and Kendra! I cannot to see whay happens between the two
Neo Rulez chapter 4 . 10/27
I love it! I find the scene between Tyler and Kendra was well written! I love how Tyler noticed something was wrong with Kendra. I also like scene between Bree and Kendra it was intriguing.
Neo Rulez chapter 3 . 10/27
Damn! I felt the emotion in this chapter! The moment where Kendra talking about her feelings were deep and I enjoyed it a lot
Neo Rulez chapter 2 . 10/27
Bree is so fucking cute! I love reaction between Bree and fuck i forgot other girl's name (sorry about that) but this is really good story i am falling in love with it!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/26
PLEASE UPDATE,! I love this so much
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 10/25
Interesting chapter! I really enjoyed reading it was quite amusing!
KD Rye chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Have you ever read Keeping you a Secret? This story reminds me of that one. You have a good plot and I like the character descriptions. I just wish that something more would happen. You should continue this.
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »