Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss YA and Fiction
Nightfly123 chapter 34 . 6/27
Well done Kendra in making the show performance such a success and let's hope that you will be able to have more success along the road and in your relationship with Bree. :)

Also, we can all understand the feeling of bittersweet as it is not a nice feeling for any of us when we lose or have to let go of something or someone that we all care about, which is the hardest part to do. :(
Calypso728 chapter 34 . 6/27
That was an adorable chapter! It's been really fun to watch Kendra and Bree's relationship with each other evolve and change throughout the story. Can't wait, as usual, for the next update! Also, do you know how long the whole book will be?
Calypso728 chapter 33 . 4/26
Ooh, I'm excited for opening night! It's so sweet that Kendra's mom is coming! Love the story so far!
Nightfly123 chapter 33 . 4/7
Kendra's mother is coming to the musical, that's good to hear and let's hope that the musical will be a good one, too :)

Kendra and Bree are still in love as well as having fun, that's good to see :)
Nightfly123 chapter 32 . 3/10
Kendra and Bree tried it again, but, this time, Kendra clearly didn't hold back.
Nightfly123 chapter 31 . 2/24
Phew, Their relationship is back on track :)
Flower chapter 2 . 2/10
I rarely enjoy first person pov and I am not very found of plainly written thoughts but your writing is good enough for me to look past that. The way you describe Kendra's blooming feelings is touching and realistic. I also appreciate your effective characterization.
Nightfly123 chapter 30 . 2/9
Uh oh, not good :(

Whenever Bree is upset, something bad has happened and this is another one of those moments, hopefully Bree and Kendra can work this out peacefully or their relationship is doomed.
Nightfly123 chapter 29 . 2/2
That went well for their first time and thanks to that experience, Kendra will know what to do and how improve as well.
Dope Name Here chapter 14 . 1/30
HOLY SHIT! This was my jam back in high school lmaoo. I'm so excited to reread this. Thank you!
Nightfly123 chapter 28 . 1/27
Phew, the first meeting between Kendra and Bree's parents went well, although, there is something uneasy about Rebecca.

Also, the love between Kendra and Bree has grown even more stronger and they finally confessed their feelings for each other, such a sweet moment :)
Nightfly123 chapter 27 . 1/18
Phew, I'm glad that the talk between Phillip and Kendra's mother went well :)

Also, it seems that Kris has an romantic interest for Bree, this could mean trouble, but, from the looks of their conversation, everything seems to have been worked out, peacefully.
Nightfly123 chapter 26 . 1/4
Phew, Phillip accepts the fact that Kendra and Bree are in a relationship with each other, but, now, let's hope that his and Kendra's mother will listen to him when they have their talk.
Nightfly123 chapter 25 . 12/29/2017
Uh-Oh, Kendra's mother has spotted them dancing as well as kissing, let's hope that she takes the whole discovery well.
Nightfly123 chapter 24 . 12/22/2017
Phew, Parker took the news well although he did go a bit far in making fun out of Tyler which wasn't exactly very nice at all.
78 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »