Reviews for thanks for the memories
Bonjour Skitty chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
The scene going on here seems a bit surprising, though I can relate to it.. -sighs- memories of contact highs and lusty boys.. I was scared too, which made me breathless.. wow, haha. I love your realism.
Bonjour Skitty chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
I'm at an official loss for words now. The entire collection is leaving me speechless and I'm too busy reeling over it to even think straight now. Just realize this much.. it takes a lot of emotion to have a poem provoke tears in me, so this is definately a masterpiece.
Bonjour Skitty chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
So, they're not in order? I never would have knew if you told me. It seems in order.. for some, at least, to struggle with forgetting and rekindled feelings. Either way, the order fits with your cause, in some twisted fashion.
Bonjour Skitty chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
This describes the cycle so perfectly.. and it's creepy how accurate it is with a lot of people. The talent to reach out and relate is a strong one, never lose it.
Bonjour Skitty chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
-&- you fall,

downdowndown..

loving, but losing..

I'm seriously about to cry. It brings to life every fear and hurt that ever really affected me and puts it on such a tragic level. And the title of the collection makes it even more heartwrenching. The memories, bittersweet.. almost just completely bitter on my half. -sighs-

I love you.
Bonjour Skitty chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I'm crazy enough to actually review EVERY chapter.. so you'll be getting tons of alerts! -smiles-

Okay, my analysis-ish-type-thingie..

The formatting suited its purpose. I'll admit, in the instance of "s.c.a.r.s," it seemed a bit overdone.. but as a former (and to be once more) abstract poet, I do understand that formatting is more a part of personal relation than everyone else's. I reason that it's to signify that the scars were deep/large in size (and not necessarily physical, either).

And my favorite lines:

"Making me look into her eyes

& I want to scream, to tell her

- Because I wish I could save myself"

I can actually relate with that. What I gather here is the sense of impending heartbreak, which is why you refuse to let her save you.. because her saving you would just make the pain worse when she hurts you, thus explaining why you'd rather save yourself. I've been in that position.