Reviews for Cavity of Irrationality
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Well written poem. I like the title. Nice work.

Twilight Starr
jekodama chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
It makes me think about madness and medication. Very well written. I particularly like the last two stanzas, they feel like the paranoid thoughts of a drug addict. Well done.
fallin4ualwayz chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
this is kul!
In State of Agony chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
that last stanza..."Still, I see It Before my closed eyes. Still, I hear It Through my covered ears..." god...

all the poem its very well describe, i can relate with every single word...good work.

This world is ((In State Of Agony))
Alexandria Smith chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I really did like it, so true and meaningful...
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I like this a lot. The second to last stanza was my favorite. You've worded this piece excellently and I like the way this was written with only one word at each of the last lines in each stanza. It gave them more impact and intensity. Great work, and thanks for the reviews!
The Angry Black Woman chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I love this, especially the last stanza. The title and the summary work really well. I hate when people write bad summaries. Very, very good job.
SirScott chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
This poem makes me think of the voice that people hear in their heads. Good poem.

SirScott
Bonfire Of The Sanities chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Very nice, I ove the esoteric , yet simutanteously relateble fel to this...deep stuff, well done!

Peace,love,rock and rol:

ben
AK the Twilight chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Be careful with repetition. The end of the poem needs to try and clinch the ending better. The repetition seems to make the poem a little too open. I do like the overall tone and mood of the poem; it's quite haunting. Just try to show the power of the poem throughout the entirety, and make the ending less open and confusing. Great job, overall.
lymli chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
to be honest, sometimes I feel like that, your poem is good, full of deep emotions that nobody knows..
Sagaciouspnay chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Wow amazing and deep! I love the flow of it. I wanted to read it until the very end. Great job! D
Julie Poe chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I like it! Good job. It seems like a mix between struggling with temptation and struggling with paranoia.