Reviews for Something In The Way
OcEaN iN sPaCe chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
thats real sweet, keep updating!
GrannyP chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
I hope you have more of this soon... that was way too cliffy for me to handle.. haha

I am really interested in seeing more of the side-story from Trey and Kay, if there is something there to be shared. And of course Julie now that she has entered the story. I'd love to see where you're going with this! Please continue!
GrannyP chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I am so grateful that you have been reviewing my story, so I decided to review something for you in return. I chose this one at random, and I'm thinking it's a good one!

So I laughed for about 5 minutes at "Taco Burrito King"... I doubt that's a real place (if it is, they should consider changing the name) but it sounds hilarious. And Trey was way different than I originally thought he would be. I feel really bad for him!

And Brant... so far he seems to not be your typical love-interest... I LOVE IT! The tattoos and the hair! And I love seeing that I am not the only one who gets a little freaked out by a five year age gap (okay, so Jaide's a made-up character, but still.. she and I have something in common). Not even kidding, I really like this so far. I will read more!
Arabella Smith chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
I like it I like it I like it! please write more soon! very good!
merrymowmow chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
OoohLookACat chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
interesting

shall continue with the reading process )

izzie
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I was wondering if she was 20. (snicker) I like how it's unfolding.
O-o The Orange Moose o-O chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Oh my gosh, I love this story. :3 Brant is so adorable, and so is Trey and I totally can't wait to read more and you better update soon or I'll go insane :3 haha no but really, this is a great story, really ineteresting; I can't wait to read more
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Interesting start, although.. realistically a five year gap is not a big deal. So questionnable plot. Although the chemistry is interesting.