Reviews for The Silver Tower
Eucatastrophe9 chapter 20 . 10/12
Hey! I'm not sure if you're still on the site or not, but I just had to review this story.

It was extraordinary and hands down the best one I've seen on FP. Wow, you're inspiriation. Your writing is brilliant.

The plot, the twists, the actions, the characters, the buildup, the tension, and its culmination, all came off brilliantly.

Not sure if to laugh or cry because the ending did tear me up a little- well, because it is the end.
The themes of redemption of Saran and Marcel, I loved the most. The supporting characters played their parts beautifully. The mysteries you created about the characters were droolworthy. ;)

Overall, a wonderful story. I'm wondering if you've published a book as well? If you have, that's amazing and if you're planning to, all the very best!
indyheart chapter 20 . 1/3
I can't believe I'm at the end. That makes me sad. But what an incredible story, thank you so much for writing it! I'm not sure why more people don't review on fictionpress, but you deserve to have tons more! If you've published any books on , etc. please let me know, I'd love to buy anything you've written.

Kudos, great job!
indyheart chapter 18 . 1/3
I love this chapter and especially the last line. Very strong writing. :)
indyheart chapter 17 . 1/3
Wow. Excellent chapter! I'm so sad that I'm almost at the end.
indyheart chapter 16 . 1/3
Oh my gosh. .
indyheart chapter 15 . 1/3
Getting close to the end.. Oh my goodness! I can't imagine what's going to happen..
indyheart chapter 13 . 1/3
Evil cliffie! Muahaha! :)
indyheart chapter 11 . 1/3
Great chapter! Full of surprises, which is always great. A conversation between them at last in the next chapter? One can only hope!
indyheart chapter 9 . 1/3
Oh my goodness. I know Saran is going back for him... I really hope so.
indyheart chapter 8 . 1/3
Brilliant. Answers only leading to more questions.
indyheart chapter 7 . 1/3
Wow. Really confused now, lol. Must read on!
indyheart chapter 5 . 1/3
Renoult is awesome! Awesome. Loved this chapter, brilliant work!
indyheart chapter 4 . 1/3
Horrible, horrible, beastly men! The action of the chapter was portrayed beautifully and caught at my emotions. I'm so interested to learn more of Marcel! :)
indyheart chapter 3 . 1/3
Things are really getting interesting. My first thought was that she was a reincarnated Saran, which was disturbing and interesting at the same time, haha. I can't wait to find out why, exactly, she was locked away to begin with and who the man is and why he couldn't escape on his own, why Saran was drawn to him, etc. Love this story!
indyheart chapter 2 . 1/3
What a cliffhanger! I'm really loving this story and really glad to have found it. Your prose is impeccable. :)
97 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »