Reviews for The Silver Tower
my princess ending chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
The ending wasn't what I expected but I don't know if it could've ended any better. I'm curious to know what life was like for the two of them before Saran lost her memory. I wish there was some sort of epilogue of how their life ends and what's on the other side but I can't help but admit that I like the open ending.

The plot of the story was really well thought out and I love your descriptions when describing a place or the atmosphere.

Hope you think about writing an epilogue.
my princess ending chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
In a way I feel horrible that Marcel was decapitated. Yes, he deserves it but I can't help but feel that he shouldn't have died. I will scream if Saran ends up living while Marcel dies. Throughout the story, I've been frustrated with Saran because when they try to escape, Marcel is always there to help her but Saran just runs off and not even check if he's there. This hurts me.
my princess ending chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
I have no idea who to root for. I just want Marcel and Saran to have a happy ending where they're exiled or something and living in a forest. But then again they did so many horrible things I feel as if they deserve everything that's coming their way.
my princess ending chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
Okay okay I understand now. Everything makes more sense now. I didn't know they were flashbacks, that was my bad. I'm so surprised that Saran had actually ran and left Marcel. I hope she'll go rescue him or something. And what's with the Black Tower? It gives me chills.
my princess ending chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
I'm probably completely wrong but from my previous hypothesis, I thought Saran was a witch or something? Seems like Marcel is but I really hope he heals faster because I don't want him to die yet!
my princess ending chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
I'm so confused. I wonder what the relationship between Renoult and Saran is and what's up with Marcel? I'm not sure if I'm catching on correctly.
my princess ending chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
I bet Saran is the witch the two couples wre talking about but she lost her memory or something happened. I'm excited to read what Marcel's character is like and where they drag them to.
Argie chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Sorry, wood doesn't rot that quickly. Probably closer to a month.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Ah; she is this Saran; and this is why everyone so easily does what she wants...
Le camere del cuore chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Can I just say how much I freakin adore this story! You're an amazing author! Keep writing! _
loivissa17 chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
beautiful. just Beautiful. :D
tatiyonnah chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Okay, I haven't even finished reading the first chapter yet, but I have to say they I'm impressed. U had me at the first sentence my friend. That is some sexy descriptive writing, very creative and original and it sets the tone perfectly- I already know that this is gonna be some dark and heavy stuff.

This sort of superior writing is what ive been thirsting for.
InkWitch chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
Humph. That was... not fulfilling. Very disappointing. That was a waste.
InkWitch chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
This is boring now. I don't see the point anymore. There wasn't enough detail to make this story interesting.
InkWitch chapter 12 . 7/30/2012