Reviews for The Silver Tower
indyheart chapter 20 . 1/3
I can't believe I'm at the end. That makes me sad. But what an incredible story, thank you so much for writing it! I'm not sure why more people don't review on fictionpress, but you deserve to have tons more! If you've published any books on , etc. please let me know, I'd love to buy anything you've written.

Kudos, great job!
indyheart chapter 18 . 1/3
I love this chapter and especially the last line. Very strong writing. :)
indyheart chapter 17 . 1/3
Wow. Excellent chapter! I'm so sad that I'm almost at the end.
indyheart chapter 16 . 1/3
Oh my gosh. .
indyheart chapter 15 . 1/3
Getting close to the end.. Oh my goodness! I can't imagine what's going to happen..
indyheart chapter 13 . 1/3
Evil cliffie! Muahaha! :)
indyheart chapter 11 . 1/3
Great chapter! Full of surprises, which is always great. A conversation between them at last in the next chapter? One can only hope!
indyheart chapter 9 . 1/3
Oh my goodness. I know Saran is going back for him... I really hope so.
indyheart chapter 8 . 1/3
Brilliant. Answers only leading to more questions.
indyheart chapter 7 . 1/3
Wow. Really confused now, lol. Must read on!
indyheart chapter 5 . 1/3
Renoult is awesome! Awesome. Loved this chapter, brilliant work!
indyheart chapter 4 . 1/3
Horrible, horrible, beastly men! The action of the chapter was portrayed beautifully and caught at my emotions. I'm so interested to learn more of Marcel! :)
indyheart chapter 3 . 1/3
Things are really getting interesting. My first thought was that she was a reincarnated Saran, which was disturbing and interesting at the same time, haha. I can't wait to find out why, exactly, she was locked away to begin with and who the man is and why he couldn't escape on his own, why Saran was drawn to him, etc. Love this story!
indyheart chapter 2 . 1/3
What a cliffhanger! I'm really loving this story and really glad to have found it. Your prose is impeccable. :)
my princess ending chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
The ending wasn't what I expected but I don't know if it could've ended any better. I'm curious to know what life was like for the two of them before Saran lost her memory. I wish there was some sort of epilogue of how their life ends and what's on the other side but I can't help but admit that I like the open ending.

The plot of the story was really well thought out and I love your descriptions when describing a place or the atmosphere.

Hope you think about writing an epilogue.
96 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »