Reviews for Three Coffins
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
woah. i don't usually like vapmire storys (they scare me is a quirky-wierded-out way) but i love your writing style, and i love your pretty little boys and your beautiful hore-boys.

sorry. your writting is great. gonna read john's story now cuz it looks like its gonna be good :)
nonaccount chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Good ending. I agree with you that more than this would "spoil it a little." Poor Leanna so stunted by her beauty and other's indulgence that she never really got to grow up or develop herself. Wonderfully horrifying oneshot.
emptyword chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
"And Tristan Smiled"

That's what I would call it, I think, because that's the turning point. Or the climax. In either case, he indulges her then, at that moment, granting her request, and he's -never- done that before. It was all for himself, for his own gains, his own urges and wants and benefit.

This is so, so beautiful. Your writing is spellbinding, whipping your readers up into the excitement and passion of a forbidden fantasy world, a style more than suited for this eerie, decadent story.

The historical touch behind it lent more power. I'd love to see what else you've written.
multiples of six chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This is so, so eerie.. and cold.. and amazing!
Totally Raven chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
"...laying her down on a bed of silver satin..."

"I could see you lying on a bed of satin."

Have you seen Interview With the Vampire? I'm obsessed with it, so I picked up this similar line instantly.

I love Vampires. It's unhealthy, really. And I loved this story. I think you're right, it is a little short, but it works. I think Alexas might be a little shallowly described - like there's more to him than we see - but, again, it works for the story, 'cause it's not about him, is it?

Anyway, brilliant work as always. Loved it.
The Royal We chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Ah, this is just beautiful. I can see it so clearly, it's almost poetry. I have to love the characters, they're written in a way that you can really feel how they couldn't react any other way. It's crisp, and precise, and just the right length. Perfection.
Ki chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
-fangirls your writings in general-

This is made of win and awesome and great.

I have been itching to read this since you put that summary up on your profile. You don't disappoint.

Love.