Reviews for I Don't Believe You
Demented Circus Tour Guide chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Great poem! You can just feel the emotion in it. Really, if people need to be inspired in any way, all they've gotta do is look up one of your poems.

Situations like this are pretty annoying. It's like, "If you liked her, why are you with me?" If they (person A) aren't brave enough and go talk to and befriend the person (person B) themself instead of person B's friends, then it just wasn't meant to be and person A should just leave the situation alone. That's my opinion, at least. I wish you didn't have to go through that...
animatedfreak chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
:S ... wow you were really in this situation ?

How rude is that BOY! o0o0o0o0! I wanna pop his balls! ... wait i think i better calm down before I go too far

psht! men LOL! anyhow ... aw im sorry

but good poem!
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
It's sad. Personally I think he treated the "you" (in case it isn't actually you) of this poem badly.

Twilight Starr
Damned Soul Of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
wow ya i ken rly rel8 2 dis i kno how u feal rele welwrittin i hoap u write moar i luv ur woark lolz
sweets555 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
great poem, i think there are a few little grammar errors, but the point and feel are clear.

personally, i think the guys a jerk. either hes a total word i cant say on FP or hes lying his butt off, and either way you are too good for him!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I understand those feelings, but I can't explain why, I like this poem.
thecolourgrey chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
odd. so someone is friends with you because of someone else? a mutual friend, perhaps? never heard of this kind of stuff before. but this poem had a melancholic touch/