Reviews for Fall From Eden
soaps'nsuds chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
It's so deep, my nose is already bleeding.

Nah. I loved it.:)
thecakethief chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
this is just scary.

jeez. my eyes refuse to close their so wide right now.

the first chapter was freaky, but i love the second part.
Seeker of Knowledge chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
this is so bitter-sweet

you really have a knack for writing, i could almost see this angel chained to a lonely, desolate rock

yet seeing everything he loved and wanted destroying their world just beyond his reach

never stop writing

() Eleri (
snowdance chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Yay! More description! Not exacly perfect, but better. But again I ask myself, "Where is this taking place?" Trust me, lack of setting the scene is a bad thing that shouldn't be dabbled in. Like I said before: Just because you don't want to reveal the situation or plot doesn't mean you can't reveal your characters. But the cliffhanger was good! Can't wait to read more!
snowdance chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Wow. I was a little lost at the beginning (probably because that was intentional), but the story was intriguing. The little information given was a big cliffhanger, but you could've use a little more description in your scenery. Just because you don't want to reveal the situation, doesn't mean that you can't describe the characers or setting.
Jestry chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Holy cow.

This is awesome.

I love your language, description, diction, emotion, everything. It's so reminiscent of those old myths. AWESOMEPOSSUM.

I think you should write a third chapter. (:
emilybh chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
This is different :D
muzikall chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
he says "he's not your god, claro."

it could make sense, but i feel like you were going for "cara" more. idk, it just doesn't sound right in my mind for him to say "claro" and not "cara"...unless you were going for clearly/obviously? ha, sorry if this doesn't really make sense...
NeverTrustFate chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Wow, that was just beautiful. It was truly inspiring and I hope I become as great a writer as you one day _
Wallpaper-Patterns chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I love the imagery in this piece. Haunting, beautiful and evocative all at once. Very well done!
Daray Gunda chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Well done! You're awesome!

I promise to read more of yours! You're a great author.

Good luck with your work. You won't be needing it, though.
i-rite-gud chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
That was really, really good. I don't know quite how to describe it, but I really liked it. You did an awesome job :)
RedBerries chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
What do you mean 'wholly her fault'?
Dayaja chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
wow, that's gorgeous imagery!
zakei chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
*shivers slightly* i love kendal. and you.
74 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »