Reviews for Fall From Eden
sarina chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
temptation. like some other reviewer said... Pretty Boy represents some form of temptation that's sinful, that she tries to repent from, but fails. as a last resort she looks to Christianty, Jesus to save her. But finds that yet again she fails. after reading redux and all... the temptation is probably sexual in nature. well written.
Amid chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Uhh...this is one of those times when I wished I was more insightful...

But I'm not, and so, utterly confused.

Yet, although I am so bewildered, I liked this.

It has a great use of vocabulary. Enchanting vocabulary.

Thank You.
diamonds and opals chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Personal. I got it.
Blueberry Sparkle chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I can't say that I can understand this piece all that well. But my comprehension of this piece is a bit vague. In my mind, Pretty Boy is a sin the girl has tried to get rid off and was unsuccessful. She's repeatedly suffered the consequences of her actions. Her will is wavering until she yields to said sin. Or it could just be a beautifully written oneshot without a double entendre. I don't think my analyzation of this piece was accurate though.
givelifeyurall chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
you wrote this to intrepret it in our own words right? cuz i don't think anyone could understand this unless you told us. you write wonderfully even in a one shot. it was almost disgusting maybe cuz i was eating chicken, but i liked it cuz it was so sinful but good to read. i'm buddhist so i don't really understand all the christian stories in this.
freakyAngel chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
This is gorgeous. A little incomprehensible to my stupid little head, but it's still gorgeous. I suppose everyone kinda feels like this one time or the other, but for her there's no salvation, is there?

And by the way, your Author's Note kinda made me laugh. As in, roll-on-the-floor laugh. Don't ask why, I just couldn't help it. Guess it's because it makes the story easier to digest and dissemble. Or maybe just 'cause it's cute. Or maybe 'cause it just makes the story feel right somehow.

I don't know.

But one thing's for sure - I'm gonna reccommend this to my E. Lit. teacher for lessons. Perhaps then I can gain some insights.

Thank you. For everything you've ever written. Not to sound dramatic or whatever, but thanks. You're my favourite author for a reason, you know. Well - not one reason, but yeah. You get what I mean. If you ever want a list, just to boost your ego or amuse yourself or whatnot, ask.

Thank you again.
akb-inactive chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Ok, I'll be honest when I say I didn't understand most of this piece - but anyway, it was beautiful. Scarily so.
D.Avery chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I'll admitt that I don't have any idea what this is on about, but I liked it never the less, it was very discriptive and poetic, yay Myrika.
jekodama chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Wow, shocking. Profane and blasphemous, I liked it, although I don't completely get it, but I liked the imagery you used.
BonsuirWorld chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Poetic
DarkEmberGirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Then Kendal should push you some more.
Klianie Janiko chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Beautiful description but I have no idea what it's suppose to be. Correct me if I'm wrong, the bottom line for this story is that the Pretty Boy kills her boyfriend, and she ranaway with Pretty Boy, anything close?
Dayaja chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
wow talk about imagery! That was awesome! Good job!
Ludor chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Well then...Thank you, Kendel. :)
Lisa chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This is an interesting piece. I'm not sure what to make of it, but I like it.

Greek mythology, Christianity... I don't know.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »