Reviews for Fall From Eden
mlovektowsing chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I love the mythology references. And the writing. Hope to see an update on Eidolon soon! Or the beginning of the Redux sequel!

MK
SimplySweetnSour chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
is this like an adam and eve story?
zoule chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Though there wasn't much of an explanation involved or a plot, the writing was so beautiful I couldn't NOT like this story :)
noriepie chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
you took me away into a different universe.

You're writing is THAT good, you should be proud.

I find the story achingly beautiful.
Chocolate Herrings chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I loved it! Your imagery is incredible. I really like the fact that it's a one-shot. I think it suits it superbly.
Annilaia chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Ah, wow. that was different! It was interesting, I liked it. Your style was REALLY different, but so GOOD at the same time, ahha! keep it up!
Paraphernalia chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Woah Myrika.

That was pretty intense.

Oh hey! It's Nikita Blaze on my new name, heh.

Interesting idea.

Missed your work anyway.

I like it.
muryoutaisuu chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
truly interesting.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
a pure methafore stoy i think, you got a way with big words, i like big words and connections to other things like the greek mythology. you know your stuff.
debbierella chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
is Pretty Boy, Lucifer? you know, the most beautiful of all angels.

anyway! good one shot!
zakei chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
*eyes open really really big*

EEP!

*runs away*

oh my. that was so.. emo.
chinaberry chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
beautiful, as always. i love it. except the word 'cliche' has the accent missing?

if you don't know how to do it, it's alt-130 on the right number keypad.

good story.

-chinaberry
Slightly Obsessive chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Interesting, descriptive and morbid - i like this very much!
Pretty Girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Ohh this is beautiful! Much more in the vein of writing that I appreciate than your usual writing. Don't get me wrong, fluff is great and everything, but lately I've been getting a little sick of it. I've been itching for something beautifully angsty and you've served up a plate of what I believe is some of your best stuff yet. I love Eidolon and this new piece and I hope you serve up more stuff like it :)
theeighthhouse chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
it'd be safe to say that i don't understand this.

well, i do-remotely.

i like it, but all these little one-shots that some people write are so confusing..
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »