Reviews for Fall From Eden
emerald chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Well Myrika, you have been busy...eh okay, weird. And don't you dare to disagree...but really? 'Preety Boy'? Is she talking about some bad boy she falls for or some real demon she falls for or who is her 'God', lol. Heh, I like it...I probably will never get the true meaning of it, but I like it.
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Interesting imagery... I can't say that it is my personal favourite, but it's not bad either... I didn't really get the point of Pretty Boy, I mena, obviously a demon of some description, and yet more enigmatic than self-explanatory.

Your description is fabulous, even if your subject matter is slightly, well... BY your author note, I'm guessing you were expecting the slight shiver of revulsion. Good on you for taking such a risk.

Erisah
Ashter chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
It's really mysterious, beautiful. Sort of like a preface to a story. It definitely catches the attention of whoever might come along it. It's sort of hard to piece together though, for me. Maybe I'm just a little slow, but anyway it's magnificent. Kudos to Kendal. :)
sleepiness chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I really like it. At least..I think I do. The imagery is great and argh...I'm saying what everyone else has said before and will probably say a hundred times more. It's interesting. And it takes someone with great skill to be able to write something that one can't completely inderstand but still really like.

_
Kiara Asukara chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I could be wrong, but I think I understand this.

I think Christ represents Christianity in general, and Pretty Boy represents the girl's distraction, which is love, maybe. I am probably taking this WAY the wrong way, so sorry... Sometimes I read too much into things.

I really loved this, though. I like that it makes you think, and that it can be interpreted in many different ways. :) I'm looking forward to more of your writing!

Kaitlin
episkia chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
... Yes, blame Kendal wholeheartedly. xD

I only have a faint idea of what is going on, and at first I was thinking butchersslashvampire, and then more of a ... um ... I think I'll have to read it about four more times, but it's beautiful.

And yes. I know it is your descision, but if Black Sun doesn't get a rewrite, with our Terrence's and Moray's and Jehu's, I'll run /you down with my biggest butcher knife, just to get the point across. D! And Jaea should be more un-Raynaish. Or maybe it's the other way around. Your men in the fanfiction world have such annoying, loved soulmates. Except for Ashlyn!

Anyway, it's your choice, but uh, that's just our way of saying WRITE IT QUICKLY. But have a nice un-writing break!

And yes, I only have a faint inkling of what is going on, but I htink that was the point. Hooray, you have made me all brain-confuzzled.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Interesting but even at the end, I still don't understand what's going on. Maybe the hidden plot is too deep for an idiot like moi to comprehend. hm...

It's really different from your usual style of writing but it's uh... interesting
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
confusing, but still beautiful.
Bob n Kazzi chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
A little odd, but well written. I like how it is written, don't get me wrong, but I'm not one hundred percent sure about it. Don't take this the wrong way, it's a good piece of writing. I'm kind of uhmming and aahing. Sorry, this is a bit of a crap review. It's my degree course making me all philosophical about it. Nonetheless, I applaud you on it.
monsters dot inc chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
*Very* interesting. The kind of interesting that almost begs some kind of expansion, but exists perfectly on its own. A different kind of writing than we usually see from you here, but *gorgeously* enjoyable.
Rikayla chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Oh wow, that was interesting. Short but interesting. I'm not sure if I understand, but I'm not sure if I don't understand. Ahaha. Yeah, this is a funny piece. Is this about Christ? Or is this about an Christ allegory (is this the right word to use?) of a high school romance or something? Ah, I don't know, but it's interesting and it's definitely very well-written.

Keep up the great work.

And I tink Kendal did a good job because this is certainly well-written. Probably your best piece yet? Idk. XD
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I don't get it. At least I don't think I do. I don't get whats ggoing on, at least not completly. Arg! I get it but I don't!
Carmen-sama chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
It's really really good! Great imagery and description D
heartoftherose17 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
um... interesting to say the least, but very good. glad she made you do it!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5