Reviews for Graffiti
grafiti rtk chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
So sad.. still, graffiti is gaining acceptance as a legitamite art form. Graffiti is a form of expression as valid as posting haikus on websites. Don't mind me, though, I'm odd. And I'm not trying to diss your poem, I'm just being a nerd and sticking up for an unpopular art form.

I really admire your ability for concisity in your poetry.

Grafiti RTK
Numbed from rejection chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
It was bueatiful! I speaks to me. I understand that I have people telling me that right now and I know it isn't tru. I hope to read more soon.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Wonderful metaphor.
Lost in A World of Pain chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Hey there, I'm probably boring the hell out of you. But these few words mean so much. A picture paints a thousand words, yet nobody realises how many more words can be connotated with a simple statement. The lie of all life. Nothing will be ok, although humanity in its eternal search for hope continues to fool itself into reaching for this false blanket that is called hope. I'm being too cynical, so I apologise. Yet in the essence of the title of the poem, graffiti, what is the thoughts of people when thinking about graffiti? It's usually associated with something that is ignored, something that is rubbish and not cared about. And so those hollow words that all will be ok resonate with this very meaning. I wish my memory could recall for me what kind of poem this is, but it fails me. This type of poem you've written is actually a special kind and I just can't remember what it is, sorry. Good stuff.

Cheers