Reviews for Dark Light
FoxyWriter chapter 12 . 10/20/2007
_ Great chapter :D very informative about Aurora - it's awesome :D also the Shaft's story makes you feel a little sympathatic toward him, and the city seems strange indeed...not to mention the old woman :o anyway, great chapter! :D Looking forward to more _

postcards from italy chapter 12 . 10/20/2007
great chapter!

unfortunately, that's all i have to say b/c well... i just can't find anything else to say.

] cant wait for the next update

- abigail cathleen
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
Heya there! It's me again if ya remember lol! XD Yeah, I still remember you in your review for Wolfblood lol! :D Anyway, never saw your review again for quite some time and I was wanting to to review again... anyway, good chapter again. It seems that the story is off to a suitable pace here. Whatever that is in this chapter seems to point at important developments in this story. Atericoro seems to remind me of Kell in the Mallorean series as in both are a total unknown in terms of location. If you've read David Eddings' Belgariad and Mallorean series, you'll know what I'm talking about. If not, then I suggest that you read them. They absolutely rocks. As for Kenna's so-called family, I'm actually hoping you can do something concrete for it in the story. Apart from that, nothing much to say. Hope to see you return this review favor of mine soon! XD Bye! :)

P.S: The whole Kenna issue sort of inspired me to have a certain plot development for one of my story Elven Chronicles in the future. Hopefully you can review this story of mine soon. For some reason, I'm dying to see reviews for it lol! XD
iflip4dolphins chapter 11 . 10/11/2007
This was amazing. Your comma and punctuation usage has really improved.

The chapter itself was terrific. And I've been inspired by it! Do you mind if I use Aurora in a new story?
FoxyWriter chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
Great chapter! Poor Hroth :( but I like the way you wrote it, having him stay behind for a very good reason - adds more to the story and well... great job! The character development for Kenna is really good too and the descriptions are wonderful XD Update soon! _

Kyllex chapter 11 . 10/7/2007
Great chapter!

Man I hope that everything turns out okay! Update soon please!
postcards from italy chapter 11 . 10/7/2007
great chapter, i only found one mistake:

"...I was afraid you wouldn’t except me,"

shouldn't it be, "I was afraid you wouldn't accept me"?

just pointing it out

really great chapter, your really good with battle scens, update soon!
FoxyWriter chapter 10 . 9/27/2007
OMG! The ending was like POW! OMG! THATS SO COOL! I had the inclination of who he really was when his hair was mentioned - and as I got nearer to the end, I was almost SURE but I didn't want to read the last line from my peripheral vision (cause that'd just ruin the suspense) and so I was literally covering it with my hand til I reached that part and OMG! _! GREAT chapter _

And I'm just curious about their era o.o cause the bad guys ordered a 'number one' and it reminded me of a modern-day restaraunt - I'm not sure, I probably need to do some more research on inns

anyway AWESOME CHAPTER! _! -adding to Story Alert list- BOOYAKASHA xD! -victory dance- finally caught up wee! xD

FoxyWriter chapter 9 . 9/27/2007
I love this book so far I think it would work out as a published book and I'd DEFINITELY buy it _ I LOVE DRAGONS!

The only thing I found in this chapter was when it was explained that Aurora couldn't make a fire in the mountains. It was explained in parenthesis - which was great, but I think it could be re-written in a way that flows with the story, adds detail and lets the reader effectively learn more about the dragon's abilities and disabilities. I dunno, it may just be my opinion, so you can ask some others if you want.

On to Chapter 10 _ Wee! Almost caught up _!

Kyllex chapter 10 . 9/24/2007
Awesome chapter! Very suspensefull...GWWAH. lol. Anyway, it was great, please update soon!
FoxyWriter chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
Great chapter! The character development seems pretty good to me - it does seem to be a little swift for Nomel to get upset. I dunno, may just be me Poor Nomel though... hope he understands Kenna soon. Umm am I right in assuming that Nomel is a four-legger? I kinda keep imagining him as a fluffy brown wolf with those retractable thumb-like claws _ I should probably reread Nomel's introduction again to be sure.. but if he is what I keep imagining him, he's cute _ (I love wolves, dogs, and canine-like creature xD)

Anyway, great chapter! (and woopie! I'm almost caught up xD!)

iflip4dolphins chapter 10 . 9/23/2007
You know what my first reaction about Hroth was? Older brother. But, father makes much more sense, as he's about the same age as her mother.

That was a very interesting plot twist. I can't wait to see where it goes from here. Maybe they'll get into a fight?

Your comma's are improving, but you're still skipping them.

Um...

Not much else to say...

Unless you wanted to review my story?
postcards from italy chapter 10 . 9/23/2007
oh wow.

what a twist, great job.

update soon!

- pretty yuina
Aiedial chapter 9 . 9/22/2007
oh my, that was good.

the relationship between Kenna and Aurora is so special! it makes me smile.
FoxyWriter chapter 7 . 9/20/2007
Another great chapter _ the dragon scene was brilliantly written and I loved the descriptions. There was only one thing I noticed; it was when Aurora told Kenna how her mother died - it was written well, but it seemed a little swift. Just as a suggestion, you could add a little more detail after Kenna asks about how she died - add thoughts or perhaps the look in the dragon's eyes, indicating bitter memory or reluctance, before she obliges to Kenna's request. You don't have to, it's just a thought o.o

Anyway, great chapter! I love dragons _ and I loved how Aurora's green scales turned crimson to reflect her mood - it was original and just so awesome _ Dragons rule! So does Nomel! And Kenna! _

101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »