Reviews for If It Matters
PJC Macall chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
LOVE it! plz continue!
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
UPDATE? Don't tell me you're ending this story like that!
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
This is really good. PLEASE update soon. btw, don't stop writing your stories are awesome.
just another reviewer chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
Oh, golly, you're such an awesome writer! Wish I could write like you. Dang it. It seems so far away from the last time you updated. Hope you update soon! Can't wait to see what happens next!

xoxo
ess3sandra chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
emma is like slime, nice to look at but greasy to touch...
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
i like this story, please update.
Sam chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
I like Oliver's answer that he's content. I mean how many people can actually say it and mean it. I really like the developing relationship Oli has with Audrey. I have a feeling Emma and Logan hooked up before or still are hooking up. I don't trust her she isn't a friend in my opinion. I found a mistake I think you said Emma's eyes were brown when she and Audrey was at the locker then at the second to last paragraph she had blue eyes. Thanks for updating.
Her Acoustic Heart chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
Rawr D Emma is icky and so is Aubrey's mum. But oh well! Because I like this story D
Lightning Storm chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
Awesome Chatper... I"m really not liking Emma, or Audrey's mom. *cough*bitches*cough*

Anyways, keep up the good work and update soon. :)
Misguided-Soul chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
Hey CK Shorty! Great 3rd chapter! Lol, my initials for my name is CK too, that's what some of my friends call me haha (sry, randomness x.X) There's definitely something going on between Audrey and Oli, sparks are starting to fly. I really don't like Aud's mom, demanding itchB that expects too much. And some bff Emma turned out to be, if she tells Logan about what she suspects, Oli's going to turn into a bloody pulp. x.X Haha, anyways, hope you update soon! XD [10:39pm in ON, Canada]
Broken Bright Eyes chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Ha!

British accents are the best.

They're sexy, as Oli seems to be.

Lovely chapter. Keep up the good work.
Her Acoustic Heart chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Heh, I lived, se? I don't like Audrey's mum... nope, total witch with a B (:
Sam chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
There is something endearing about Audrey. I sympathize with her and I think her mother is living vicariously through her by making her be in these pageants. Her mother is a leech that sucks the life out of her being. What is wrong with us girls and our weight issue. Thanks for updating.
Lightning Storm chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
I really like this so far. It looks to be another excelent peice by yourself.

Update soon
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Yeah Istill like it. I can not wait for the next installment. Do we get to find out what Audreys boyfreind did? Continue to write and I will read and review.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »