Reviews for PM: DarkChrome
ElegantWorld chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
again that was really good. The only thing I noticed was that you changed tenses (past, present, future) the odd time which threw me off.
ElegantWorld chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
ah, amazing ending!
emotionless-stares chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
wow..for eternity...I like Dusk...he seems cool hehehehe...I wonder if Lucien will like her soon..
ihrtbks chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
Dusk can't like like her, only a platonic relationship that Lucien reads into as a romantic relationship! If a guy bound himself to me for eternity because he 'wanted me to stay with (him)', I don't know if I'd be flattered or frightened. Your story has scads of secrets but you won't tell us, riling but that's what makes your story so readable. Lucien is an interesting character.

Darkest Dream chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
haha! she is getting him jealous!

I like that! :D nice update by the way.
ihrtbks chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
First thing I have to say: YOU HAVE GREAT GRAMMAR AND SPELLING AND FORMATTING! I have read too many stories which have awful all the above and can't be read because of it. Lucien sounds...mysterious. There is absolutely nothing wrong with short chapters. Werejackal and vampire, but aren't werewolves and vampires ancient enemies. I like how you ties it to mythology, and there is no high school drama!

Darkest Dream chapter 3 . 5/28/2007

so now they are stuck together.

nice one. i like it!
MeZzeDUpGuRL chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
Hey, i like it.

And wow, the story did a complete turn you know. I didn't expect that here would be vampires...i thought it was a normal high school girl. You really surprised me there.

emotionless-stares chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
o0o she's a jackal? That's cool..but..what is Lucien planning to do with her? and I hope Dusk and Sahara become friends
emotionless-stares chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
huh? what's her secret?..and why is he her master? THis is a good story. Update soon! hehehehe
emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
she fell in love with him?
Darkest Dream chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
this is a nice story!

please continue!

snakes.on.crack chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
great story...]
Peachie Miss chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
Whee, yes! Thank you! Now then. Master? This has something to do with her mom, and and...I dunno! But keep it up please!
insane in the brain chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
Is she a werewolf? All I can process is something about the full moon and her dead mother... And the fact that she has an unwanted master xD

BDSM much? o.0 Kidding.