Reviews for The Line Of Gold
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Owed review for RG EF

The second person POV isn't popular and it isn't easy to do, so I commend you on your effort, which is entirely readable and quite successful in stirring up a vicarious involvement in the events described. I particularly enjoy the bittersweet undertones.

The story is labelled as slash, but I'd say that this element is actually not very obvious except for the part about getting hard. I could equally imagine myself as a spurned girl hurting from the lover's actions. There isn't that much to go by in this short piece, but I get the impression that their 'love' is more physical than anything else, especially on the part of 'you'.
BlackBlueDreams chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This was really beautiful, I loved the way it came full circle in terms of imagery.
acousticbruises chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I must say, I adore the imagry in your writings; you don't see a lot of well-written imagry like you've used here. Please, keep it up.

-Helena Emma
Yoko-sempai chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Really sweet, I liked it. I don't normally read stories written in second person, but this one was well-written. Keep up the good work.
Megas Alexandros chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
You can't hide... I'm actually beginning to love this story.
KissMyConverse chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I really enjoyed this. There's enough depth to it, but not so much that I'm like, "GOD! SHUT UP!" :]