Reviews for An Indescribable Blue
Avide chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Good job. This was short and sweet.
downforthecount chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That was so sweet and well written. It was a little predictable but it flowed well.
smiled chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
i really needed to smile, and this made me smile.

thanks for writing this. its beautiful. :D
centenarian chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Aw...shit shit shit. So sweet. Good job. Short but really heartwarming.
Mathews chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Kebs cute.

Though I like spicier romances... No, not like that with your dirty mind, just more fun stuff :D.

Though I did like it a great much...

XD
Sky Pen chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Aw... that is so cute! I understand too finally! The guy, I picture as kind of shy yet cold to others, which is why he expresses his feelings like he does. He sounds nice and thoughtful. Great job!
d666lisa chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Beautiful, extremely well written :)
Zonne chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
That sent chills

I could see where it was going about half way through

I like the starting line so much. Took me back.

I like the ending, she gets it

I want more.. a kiss.. a smile? something

the review marathon

Zonne

Link in profile
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
lovely! and creative.
NationChild chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This is a great idea, to write about a boy writing about his love interest's eyes, to make her see...
dreamforever101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
aw so sweet!
involuntarily candle stricken chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I got warm fuzzies from reading this. Short, sweet, simple, but oh so satifying. (unintentional alliteration)

Hmm. The only thing that didn't seem real to me was the girl's happiness? It seemed she was too expectant and knowing of what was going to happen next. Perhaps if she had gotten a little frustrated when she couldn't help him find the words?

And perhaps changing the sentences from subject verb into something a little more interesting? For example, "he said" "she asked" "he replied" "she pulled".

The first two are okay, but the third one could be a little more mixed-matchy. Maybe something like: "Looking down at the blank page, pursing his lips, he replied "to describe," It was obvious that he was dissatisfied with his progress, or lack thereof.

I dunno. Something like that. But again, I love this peice. Warm fuzzies are a necessity for the crappy cold weather outside. A must I tell you!

heh heh, thanks for the WAFF, it made my day.

misssweetsweet chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Very nice. I would have liked to see this continue to see where the relationship goes from here or how it got to this point, but alas, this is a one-shot. I enjoyed this and I hope you continue the good work in the future.
ahuang93 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I read it again. It's so...WOW. ok.

Anyhow, change your summary cuz, well it really isn't a summary, Kat. I'll add it to the C2. .

And woman, you have GOT to post more of your writings. I don't care if you're posting essays or whatnot, but post SOMETHING.
Luminaerie chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
hey, meokat, im back after a really long time, arent i? well, i already read this (like a zillion times) already. i have nothing more to say than this: you are a brilliant writer and should get your lazy butt to write more. anyway, im off searching (LOL) to see the things that i have missed during my almost two-year absence! great job!

E

(oh no, im so used to signing as Estrella , LOL! i'll just stick with great job! bye!)