Reviews for Solitude and Synergy
Abrasive chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
What I admired most about this story was the patience you demonstrated. The story never felt rushed, although the end was a mite too short, perhaps. The characters were complex, as was your reworked version of the fairytale. There was clever use of intertextuality and narration. Wonderful stuff.
RoseLife chapter 8 . 8/30/2010

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
huimei chapter 4 . 6/5/2010

welcome to our website is :
huimei chapter 2 . 6/5/2010

yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010

nameless shana chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
I like this story. It seems really fast pacing for some reason.
AsiaLisek chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
Brilliant.

Eloquent.

Lovely the way your style brought out the fairytale feel, as well as fleshing out the characters, and so down to earth even though it is a fantasy.

Really, a joy to read. :)

You are a very talented writer
Raiya-shi chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
Thank you for the upload, I loved reading it! *squees*
Asa chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
I loved this! A very well-done retelling of the _original_ Rapunzel, with a twist. I like how you didn't try to rush the story, and let it take a natural flow of time. They'd be what, 30? by the time they meet up again, but that's realistic, and absolutely great. Thank you for sharing!

Yours,

Asa
Rook chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
Very beautifully written. :D Fairy tale meets fantasy really works well together.
talktome chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
Extremely well written. I love reading (re)interpretations of fairy tales, or whatever they are...and the ending to this one brought a huge smile to my face.

I loved Alexis...his little quirks and oddities and innocence despite all he went through.

Thanks so much for sharing.
chickin'SOUP chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
beautiful adaptation of rapunzel; i thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
NekoKaigara chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
Did christian ever get his sight back or as he blind forever?
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »