Reviews for flight
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I like that ending... its very uplifting... well done... I also like the lines "these wings/ (no matter how torn)"
Lady DreamWriter chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Wow this is a really great piece. Sometimes a breakup turns out to be a blessing in disguise, even if you don't know it yet. I love how the poem ends of such a positive note. Even though the relationship has ended, the person realizes that life goes on and that there may be better things ahead on an internal level, things that perhaps he hasn't been focusing on while in the relationship.

Again, this is a great piece. You are a very talented author, keep up the insightful work.
InspirASIAN chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
WOW. That was SO beautiful. I love the theme and wording. Going on my faves!

Keep writing :D
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
i love this because i'm going through the same thing. the whole transitions thing. transition from adolescent to adulthood sucks. i really like this because it's very open to intrepretation - like a everything poem that encompasses life. great last stanza :) keep on going!
The Postscript chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Beautiful, especially the beginning lines "Momentarily/I became lost in memory." The whole poem compliments itself, each line supporting the next. Great work. Keep writing, k.
Elegant Raven chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I liked this poem. It's simple but still very powerful. The last stanza though is slightly confusing. Might want to reword a couple things. That's about it, keep up the good work! _
Mrs. Drake chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I loved this poem. Great imagery.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Nice job, well written. Lovely poem.