Reviews for Pants on Fire
Jinxed-To-The-Core chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
Nice one. Slowly takin them down with ingenius strategic plans. I like the MiB... nice.

Jo

P.S. I knew I didn't like bottled water for a reason.
Erisah Mae chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
Heh, nice. I did a study on the amount of bacteria contained in bottled water a while back, and it was highly amusing, not to mention instructive- suffice to say, you are so much better off drinking rainwater... and I don't mean the stuff that they sell you.

Anyway, nice satire.

Lving it,

Denizen chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
I cant stop laughing! I mean, you couldnt get closer to the stupidity of Shinji from EVA if you tried. The guy has a giant robot which he gets to use to smash stuff and hes EMO! I love this, cant wait to see more. You hit Japanese stereotype on the dot man. Lol, Hentai watching B-Movie demon. Fun.
dreamshell chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
PoF is killing me so far. Favorites; Hillary chest hair, Tony Blair fellatio, and giant-robot seppuku.

-dreamshell-
Jinxed-To-The-Core chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
OK, this chapter I understood more and by far it's my favorite... lol. Lord Demon acting like a B-movie monster is priceless. I loved the incorporation of Japanese culture in this, made it more original. Gaahh- this was creative... Haha. Myspace was in there too. Some true genius you have there. lol

Erisah Mae chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
Very nice... Ah the joys of stereotypes. So transparent when set up, so very pretty when people set fire to them...

Love it!

Jinxed-To-The-Core chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
You know what I like about this? No you don't. So I'm telling you [lol]. So, like, this story you have going on for you sounds complex for the simple minded so i can presume that you are not? Eh? Lol, so yeah. I really still am goin on about the names and all. It sounds so political and precise and. . . lol, there's that humor in it. So far-fetched but could really happen. . . Cool. . .

Erisah Mae chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
hehe, This is awesome!

Some of your word play is a little obvious, but for the purposes of this parody, it is more than adequate... and the concept of American politics being controlled by the Devil is just too likely to miss out on the traditional "funny because it's true" cackles.

In other words, as an Aussie Bush-basher, I salute your efforts with all of the usual assorted acronyms of Lol, LMFAO, etc, and invite you to read some of my work, specifically "Far away, in a distant filing cabinet," which fall into a similar category... i.e. the probable results of God attempting to take out insurance on Planet Earth.

As for your "born agains" comment, i couldn't agree more. There is something scary about people who feel the need to learn tracts of the bible to "prove their love for Jesus". I mean, call me crazy, but wouldn't their time be better spent organising a homeless shelter or something? Or campaigning for better working conditions for people on the breadline?

Anyway, if you're still with me, I'd just like to say that i love your work, and i hope that you update soon.

Denizen chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Theres really nothing to say other than this was awsome. Possibly the funniest thing i have seen on the internet since...well, ever. I really cant find anything wrong with it either. Its perfect, and i cant stop laughing.

Keep up the good work.

And, if you could, please check out my attempt at humor.

Thanks, keep it up. Cant wait for more. And if you ever decide to make a full length story about this, do. I wish there was more.
Jinxed-To-The-Core chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
OMFG! This is like the best story line I've ever heard. THere's nothing to complain about and everything to applaude-The acronymns, names, situations. . .

My goodness fool, I'm in love with this story!

Jo

Ps. It's goin in my favs and alert, i have a feeling it'll be continued