Reviews for Meant To Be
MarloCarlo10 chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
Aw I hope she's ok! Fire is such a scary thing sometimes!
MarloCarlo10 chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
Aww I bet the lessons were so cute, him standing behind her and showing her where to put her fingers, etc. P

Luke is adorable man, just adorable :)
its.Nothing.Special chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
okay so I was thinking you mean Star Wars and not Star Trek. So that's probably fine. LOL. yes. that is all. HAVE A NICE DAY YAYAYA

its.Nothing.Special chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
I'm writing this one as I go YAYAYA

[He responded with generic answers...] Hm, his answers didn't seem so generic, especially since two out of the three managed to surprise Nettie.

[Penny and Liam went with; having nothing better to do.] No need for the semicolon. Comma?

[After 5 awkward minutes of watching the old Star Trek series together, he finally spoke.] Spell out your numbers; 5 five. And maybe you should say, like, watching the first movie of the Star Trek series, because they sure as heck can't watch the whole series in five minutes LOL.

[“That’s all you can say? Nettie, you have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that.”

I shuddered, thinking of how creepy that sounded.] HAHAHA PRICELESS! Never seen any character react that way to that statement.

[His face lit up. “Seriously? This is the best day of my life!”] Mm, he sounded like kind of a corn star there. A little much. Unless he's like me and likes to say things like I'M HAVING THE TIME OF MY FREAKING LIFE just because it feels awesome. In that case, forgiven.

OMGWHATWHATWHAT? Wow, they were together for approximately 2.3 seconds HAHA! Oh man that sucks. But I'm so so SO glad they didn't seriously get together because I was having a little trouble accepting Luke as this total sweetheart. I mean, I know he is, but he did come off as a bit fake.

But aww, now he's all broken-hearted. Dang. This sucks.

YAY HANNAH! She's a cutie-pie. Hope everything works itself out soon!

its.Nothing.Special chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
HEYYTHEREE! So, I'm finally here. BWAHAHA! MWAHAHAH!

Uh, yes. Ignore the evil laughter. I really am just a bundle of cuteness.

Wow, the flow of your writing has gotten even better since I last read your stuff. That's awesome dang it! O D

[I would have laughed out loud; if it weren’t for the fact that I was winded from the steep drop we’d just taken.] No need for the semi-colon there. Maybe a comma would work.

[He wrapped his arms gently around me and stroked my hair as I sobbed unconditionally into his chest.] Wrong adverb. Maybe you meant uncontrollably?

Anyhow, OMG WHAT POOR HANNAH AHH WHAT! That's so sad! She's just a kid dang it!

Uh. Yes. Aw, Luke's a little baby. Roller coasters? Really? LOL. Nice one. Onto the next chapter!

p.s. IAN AND MIKAYLA -hearts stars and horseshoes-
MarloCarlo10 chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
Aww Luke is cute! And very nice!

Lol I thought that was a very good lie for her being a bad liar ;)
MarloCarlo10 chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
Damn looks like Liam has some anger problems...

Good chapter!

Hahaha loved the convo about how cute llamas are ;)
MarloCarlo10 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Um at the end of the chapter, when talking about Penny, you said she didn't look much like Luke instead of Liam ;)

Haha now shes going to be intrigued as to why he's changin his ways, I think...

And the POV wasn't confusing at all!

Great chapter!
MarloCarlo10 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
It was short and sweet!

Hmm I wonder whose gaze was burning her back ;)
MarloCarlo10 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Ahh Lucas! ;)

Just like a guy XD; never giving up.
pinkeclipse chapter 9 . 5/23/2009
she does have a point he should be himself...
farrahness chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
Oh no! It's so sad, but very touching. I just read this entire story and it is SO going in my favorites. AMAZING job, I must say.
pinkeclipse chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
its in those times that you find out how people really are...
its.Nothing.Special chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
[No matter how many stupid personality quizzes I took online, my thoughts still managed to stray back to HIM.] ROFLOL! Ahem. Sorry. I just found it insanely hilarious that she takes personality quizzes to get her mind off things. Oh, the age we live in. Really, though. Priceless.

[Startled and kid of afraid,] I think you meant "kind" of afraid.

[I whispered shouted out at him.] I think that would sound better as "whisper-shouted" (two past tense verbs in a row is a little much, eh?)

[“Here. You’re cold, right?” he said, handing me the jacked.] "Jacked" "jacket" BUT AWW ISN'T LUKE THE CUTEST! Thoughtful guys are the sweetest guys.

[My heart pounded as the loading symbol blinked and blinked. I tried to rush the process by willing it with my mind, but the computer was going painfully slow.] ROFL OMG! Have I ever told you how good you were at catching snippets of real life? 'cause you totally rock at it. Luke is just adorable. Having gushy conversations with little Nettie - awh.

[I started to drive the Ian’s house.] I think you mixed up the "the" and "to."

[“Working on an English project, actually. You guys know Annette would never let me in her house unless she had too.”] Too to.

Okay, anyway. THIS WHOLE CHAPTER MADE ME GRIN LIKE A GRINNER. So yeah. My brother wants me to watch a dumb movie with him, so bye!

Missy Ann chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
I loved how they're getting along!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »