Reviews for Emery & Me
Guest chapter 18 . 7/7
it's a very great story! I really liked it :)
Fiery Dancer chapter 18 . 4/29
Very nice story :)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/19
very cute and well written :)
Annalynn Roe chapter 18 . 3/29
Alrighty, up at 2AM, just finishing this up in one go - and I have Biology in about five hours, mind you.
Wanting to let you know your story is way too good for my physical (and academic) health! Seriously, I knew I needed a good romance story and this was a brilliant find.

You're a great writer and when I'm not spending much-borrowed time I'll be sure to come back and look at any other stuff you've got!
PenAndPaperForAHeart chapter 18 . 2/8
Love it!
Red chapter 18 . 11/2/2015
Hello! So I know it's been like 8 years since you wrote this, but congratulations on finishing the story! Yay happy dance!

I'd just like to say that I love the way you write. Honestly, for me, this story is not the best, plot-wise, and there were a few moments, while reading, when I'd debate with myself on whether or not I should still continue reading your work, and the side telling me to continue would always win out, probably because of your skill in writing. I don't really know what it is about the way you construct your sentences and play with your words, but there's something about it that I find really refreshing. It kind of reminds me of how Rainbow Rowell writes, I think. Sort of humorous and casual and a little conversational (like someone just talking to you, telling you a story or something) with some profound-ish line thrown here and there, and I don't know, I was just drawn to it that I read this story until the end even though I wasn't totally reeled in by the story itself, you know? And I guess I stayed until the ending I just wanted to see things finally work out for Bronwyn :-) I really like her character, very quirky 3

Anyways, I just thought I'd give you a piece of my mind. Cheers! xx
herondalechick123 chapter 18 . 9/7/2015
I love this to bits :) Thanks for this story, it was really great and I absolutely love your characters and how realistic they seemed. Just wow.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/17/2015
This was a really amazing story! The idea may be a little cliche but how you wrote everything made it seem really unique. I loved this story! Thank you for writing it!
penleaf chapter 18 . 6/13/2015
Okay, I realize this is totally irrelevant, but I used an Emery, in this case, it was a FEMALE. So I keep imaging Bronwyn's Emery as a girl when he's a guy, and then I remember he's NOT A GIRL, and awkwardness and frantic regrasping of the storyline ensues.

I love this story, though. I can sympathise with not only Bronwyn but also Amber-I mean, for Bronwyn her sister is being a total possessive bitch who blames her for stuff that isn't her fault. But for Amber, her little sister is popular and people genuinely like her and her own BOYFRIEND likes her LITTLE SISTER. Agh! So torn here!

Please continue writing!
Sansa chapter 18 . 5/25/2015
I loved it :)
Sansa chapter 10 . 5/24/2015
Amber is the most annoying character on the fucking planet lmao.
This story is so well written though I can't give it up I love it.
It's 2016 chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
Thanks for sharing this great story! :)
LetMeWonder chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
This story was such an endearing read
Azure chapter 17 . 11/15/2014
PLEASE. PLEASE don't start any more sentences with "I, I did this..." or "You, you did that." It's very annoying and sounds awkward when people read it. Your writing is good though, much better than most of this stuff on Fictionpress. Congrats.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/15/2014
Great story. If I had to nitpick, though, I would say you used the word "wail" too much and also started sentences with "I, I..." or "You, you...".
1,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »