Reviews for Emery & Me
maipigen chapter 18 . 12/8/2010
I really enjoyed this story. Your characters were well rounded and full of life. it's a gift i envy very much:)

The plot was also nice, it wasn't drawn out and it wasn't fastpaced so I liked it.

I hope to readm ore from you in the future!

Happy writing

ditte mai

WickedSauce chapter 18 . 12/4/2010
Aw! It was hilarious AND sweet.

It was suuper good! I loved Matt, he was defs my favorite character, but I think I liked Cobe better (as a personal preference, broody and handsome are my "type") even though Emery was a better fit for Bronwyn. Eep! Awesome! Would you, perhaps, consider doing a sequel?
Harday-Har-Har chapter 18 . 12/3/2010
Maybe the word "Love" is kinda over used here. But guess what?

I don't care!

'Cause I absolutely LOVE you and this wonderful, wonderful story.
ellinikolouloudi chapter 18 . 11/28/2010
Great story! Stumbled upon it in someone else's favorites and read the whole thing in one sitting. You're a really talented story teller :)

iwrite901 chapter 18 . 11/21/2010
i just read this entire story today and i absolutely fell in love with it!

it was amazing! :)
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
this beginning is quite promising considering the usual caliber of fictionpress romances... but i must say its somewhat unrealistic. WHO sleeps in sexy PJs as a teen living at home? and who answers the door in them? but i'll buy it for the sake of romance. other than that, this is interesting. the writing is alright - not terribly sophisticated, but certainly quite competent. all in all, not a bad start!

Xandrea chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
I loved this story absolutely loved it. You are a very talented writer. I love that her and him finally got together. Thanks for the amazing story. :)
Gillu the gilehri chapter 18 . 11/8/2010
Awesome ! I love-love-loved it ! XD
Bitterblue23 chapter 18 . 10/29/2010
Omg I LOVE this! You should get it published, so that I can buy it and treasure it for the rest of my life!
Quiet Chaos chapter 18 . 10/28/2010
Great story :) I loved Bronwyn (which is an awesome name, by the way). She was hilarous. Ditto with Matt and Nathan-they literally each had me laughing out loud. The dialogue seemed really natural and funny. The characters were all really realistic, and I could see their relationships with each other pretty well. XD
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 18 . 10/19/2010
wow...this story was just perfect! i liked that when andy laid it all out and said it was like a soap-opera, i hadn't thought of it like that. the story is just so much more, the characters are "real". i loved the way you described emery's and bronny's relatoinship, the tension...and i was so MAD at amber! thank you for writing this, it was an amazing read -
MeMe chapter 18 . 10/15/2010
I love this story

If you look up dramatic irony in a dictionary, this should be next to it.

I loved the suspense. We all knew what was going on, but the characters didn't (obviously) and it was just so good.

I loved the whole thing

Oh and at the end with the white jelly bean... PERFECT

I love the ending... I wish that they had kissed... but the kiss from the last chapter was really good so it's okay :)

Amazing story
CaramalizedSugarPuff chapter 18 . 10/7/2010
i love this story, i can't even explain how much I love it, it's amazing.

and everytime I clicked on Emery and Me, ( i love the name emery btw!) it would come up with this stupid fictionpress error, i've been trying for over a week to get in lol :)

seriously, the library scene gave me ACTUAL BUTTERFLIES, e-maze-in. :DD

and I thought it was cool that you could write such a wicked story in like, 7 months, was it? Some people ( me included) start a story and keep writing it for the next five years ( i've yet to complete a story, i change my mind to much :])

seriously, this is my favourite, and one of the best stories on fictionpress. well done, i love it so much.

and the end, so cute :D

i'm in love with emery ;]

theatlparagkyard chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
Fuck Amber.I want Bronwyn to end up with Cobe!
M chapter 18 . 9/20/2010
You must've done some major editing because some of the references don't make sense and their first meeting that they talk about isn't there.

Good story anyway :)