Reviews for Emery & Me
Dirty Plastic Cup chapter 16 . 12/19/2010
You are my musical soulmate. Thought I'd let you know.
SmilingSarcasm chapter 18 . 12/16/2010
This story literally almost killed me. Bam. Dead. Really. It was a close call.

I liked it tho, in the I almost pulled out all my hair and wanted to throw something at my sister for something that wasn't even her fault kind of way. It was good.

Its in my favs lol, I'm so amazing happy that it ended well, I was so scared that it wouldn't.
blithe.serendipity chapter 18 . 12/12/2010
I loved the main character's innocence and loyalty. :) And your entire characterization of her.

Thanks for writing and completing this story! :) You made my day
DA-chen1 chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
wow, intensive chapter... really bad for bronwyn to have such a sister!

Mira
DA-chen1 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
ui, her boyfriend is into her little sis and she wants to be like her, or what is it?

Mira
maipigen chapter 18 . 12/8/2010
I really enjoyed this story. Your characters were well rounded and full of life. it's a gift i envy very much:)

The plot was also nice, it wasn't drawn out and it wasn't fastpaced so I liked it.

I hope to readm ore from you in the future!

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
WickedSauce chapter 18 . 12/4/2010
Aw! It was hilarious AND sweet.

It was suuper good! I loved Matt, he was defs my favorite character, but I think I liked Cobe better (as a personal preference, broody and handsome are my "type") even though Emery was a better fit for Bronwyn. Eep! Awesome! Would you, perhaps, consider doing a sequel?
Harday-Har-Har chapter 18 . 12/3/2010
Maybe the word "Love" is kinda over used here. But guess what?

I don't care!

'Cause I absolutely LOVE you and this wonderful, wonderful story.
ellinikolouloudi chapter 18 . 11/28/2010
Great story! Stumbled upon it in someone else's favorites and read the whole thing in one sitting. You're a really talented story teller :)

-Lea
iwrite901 chapter 18 . 11/21/2010
i just read this entire story today and i absolutely fell in love with it!

it was amazing! :)
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
this beginning is quite promising considering the usual caliber of fictionpress romances... but i must say its somewhat unrealistic. WHO sleeps in sexy PJs as a teen living at home? and who answers the door in them? but i'll buy it for the sake of romance. other than that, this is interesting. the writing is alright - not terribly sophisticated, but certainly quite competent. all in all, not a bad start!

-zozo
Xandrea chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
I loved this story absolutely loved it. You are a very talented writer. I love that her and him finally got together. Thanks for the amazing story. :)
Gillu the gilehri chapter 18 . 11/8/2010
Awesome ! I love-love-loved it ! XD
Bitterblue23 chapter 18 . 10/29/2010
Omg I LOVE this! You should get it published, so that I can buy it and treasure it for the rest of my life!
Quiet Chaos chapter 18 . 10/28/2010
Great story :) I loved Bronwyn (which is an awesome name, by the way). She was hilarous. Ditto with Matt and Nathan-they literally each had me laughing out loud. The dialogue seemed really natural and funny. The characters were all really realistic, and I could see their relationships with each other pretty well. XD
1,352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »