Reviews for Emery & Me
ellinikolouloudi chapter 18 . 11/28/2010
Great story! Stumbled upon it in someone else's favorites and read the whole thing in one sitting. You're a really talented story teller :)

-Lea
iwrite901 chapter 18 . 11/21/2010
i just read this entire story today and i absolutely fell in love with it!

it was amazing! :)
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
this beginning is quite promising considering the usual caliber of fictionpress romances... but i must say its somewhat unrealistic. WHO sleeps in sexy PJs as a teen living at home? and who answers the door in them? but i'll buy it for the sake of romance. other than that, this is interesting. the writing is alright - not terribly sophisticated, but certainly quite competent. all in all, not a bad start!

-zozo
Xandrea chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
I loved this story absolutely loved it. You are a very talented writer. I love that her and him finally got together. Thanks for the amazing story. :)
Gillu the gilehri chapter 18 . 11/8/2010
Awesome ! I love-love-loved it ! XD
Bitterblue23 chapter 18 . 10/29/2010
Omg I LOVE this! You should get it published, so that I can buy it and treasure it for the rest of my life!
Quiet Chaos chapter 18 . 10/28/2010
Great story :) I loved Bronwyn (which is an awesome name, by the way). She was hilarous. Ditto with Matt and Nathan-they literally each had me laughing out loud. The dialogue seemed really natural and funny. The characters were all really realistic, and I could see their relationships with each other pretty well. XD
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 18 . 10/19/2010
wow...this story was just perfect! i liked that when andy laid it all out and said it was like a soap-opera, i hadn't thought of it like that. the story is just so much more, the characters are "real". i loved the way you described emery's and bronny's relatoinship, the tension...and i was so MAD at amber! thank you for writing this, it was an amazing read -
MeMe chapter 18 . 10/15/2010
I love this story

If you look up dramatic irony in a dictionary, this should be next to it.

I loved the suspense. We all knew what was going on, but the characters didn't (obviously) and it was just so good.

I loved the whole thing

Oh and at the end with the white jelly bean... PERFECT

I love the ending... I wish that they had kissed... but the kiss from the last chapter was really good so it's okay :)

Amazing story
CaramalizedSugarPuff chapter 18 . 10/7/2010
i love this story, i can't even explain how much I love it, it's amazing.

and everytime I clicked on Emery and Me, ( i love the name emery btw!) it would come up with this stupid fictionpress error, i've been trying for over a week to get in lol :)

seriously, the library scene gave me ACTUAL BUTTERFLIES, e-maze-in. :DD

and I thought it was cool that you could write such a wicked story in like, 7 months, was it? Some people ( me included) start a story and keep writing it for the next five years ( i've yet to complete a story, i change my mind to much :])

seriously, this is my favourite, and one of the best stories on fictionpress. well done, i love it so much.

and the end, so cute :D

i'm in love with emery ;]

x
theatlparagkyard chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
Fuck Amber.I want Bronwyn to end up with Cobe!
M chapter 18 . 9/20/2010
You must've done some major editing because some of the references don't make sense and their first meeting that they talk about isn't there.

Good story anyway :)
The Sweetest Girl chapter 18 . 9/19/2010
Ahh, I love this story. Right now I need some doze of skater boys. I lovelove skater boys. HAH. Write that just to make my little review longer. I don't have sister, so I have no idea how it's when your sister has a boyfriend. Maybe that's a pluss. Meep. I love Emery, he's the perfect cutie. And I don't care if he smoked. I know a lot of people who smokes so, it's not a big deal. :D

Matt and Nathan - the perfect fun boys, ehh, I guess in every school are the jokers.

I liked the little kids in this story. They were so cute, not caring about anything and drawing something, not caring how perfect it will turn out. Sweet childhood.

Bronwyn's friends were awesome. :D Amber - I think I understand her. When you like somebody and this somebody turns out to be the same as your best friend and be her's/his soul-mate, you would do anything just to keep them apart. I guess the same goes for Cobe.

I like Bronwyn, she seems so cool.

As I said, I loved this story.

~TSG
midnightsstar9212 chapter 18 . 9/18/2010
its not national best seller but its really quite good. its cute amd funny, yet serious and kind of emotional. I like it. :)
oxBlueEyes15xo chapter 18 . 9/15/2010
I read all of this story just now, and loved it. It was beautifully written. And it's so good to see more Australian writers out there on this sight.

xx