Reviews for Emery & Me
AuraVybrid chapter 18 . 8/21/2010
two words FUCKING AWESOME !
Not one for sanity chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
OMG, I hadn't even noticed that I had read another one of your stories before: no wonder I Loved this one as wellD
Not one for sanity chapter 18 . 8/15/2010
Normally I hate love triangles D but this one was pretty amazing! Awesome story, I loved Bronny's personality and and Matt's random thoughtsD and the attraction between Emery and Bronny was WOW. I do feel a bit bad for Cobe, he seemed pretty damn amazing too. Loved this story so much!
gulistala chapter 17 . 8/7/2010
Amber's being unfair. She doesn't give, too! So many times Bronwyn wanted to be closer to her and Amber pushed her away!
gulistala chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
I want to hurt Amber so bad for not trusting her sister. She's valuing Emery more than her sister. That's not fair.
gulistala chapter 11 . 8/7/2010
Gosh when is Bronwyn going to realise that Amber is being unfair to her?
gulistala chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
What is Amber's problem? Someone needs to slap her hard to reverse the damage that must've happened when she was dropped on the head as a baby!
gulistala chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
Wait aren't Bronwyn and Andrea juniors and Amber a senior?
gulistala chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Okay I'm not sure of whether to be irritated or worried with Amber's behaviour.
gulistala chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Is Amber gealous of her sister? And who is the older sister?
ModernScribe chapter 18 . 8/6/2010
This has to be the most original story I've ever read here on FictionPress. Sure, it was a romance story so there were more than a few clues on how it would end, but the way you got to that end was ingenious. No, more than that: it was brilliant! Most of all though, I loved how you caught the sister aspect of it all. As a person with four sisters and no brothers, I can safely say that nothing I've read short of Pride and Prejudice (nice movie tie in on that subject by the way) has come closer to describing what it's like to live in a house with sisters only. It was the perfect blend of sacrificial love and underlying jealousy. This story was a seemingly effortless portrayal of the darker side of the phrase, "what we'd do for the ones we love." Like I said, brilliant.
janiemanie1992 chapter 18 . 7/22/2010
o interesting and confusing and all that jazz. are these bands that they mention real? just wondering out of curiosity.

this was a good story and it was well written. i don't have much more to say.
notjustink chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
I want to yell that it's not Bronwyn's fault, her sister is just being a mysterious jerk. Alas, I'm not finished with the story yet, so maybe that changes? Hopefully!
MissSCute chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
WoW! Simply an adorable story! ii loved it from the start, which explained why ii finished reading it in less than 24 hours! Yeah...ii knw sad but it was all worth it when Emery and Bronwyn got together! (Strange names btw, but fantastic at the same time)

This story is officially one of the best stories here on FP!

Thank you for a really lovely story! ii love u!

MSC.x
SparklingA chapter 18 . 7/18/2010
:D

And that's my review right there.

... lol just kidding. This was SUCH a great story! I found it through ADoR and was totally hooked! aw I WOULD give you a detailed, lengthy review, but my brain has been turned to mushed. Your fault :p I do remember though, you called Emery "Mr. Jones" in the scene in Chapter 17 were the teacher found him and Bronny making-out ;)

Awesome (awesome) story. You made me happy :)

Loves,

Sparks.

P.S.: Do you know you never said what Emery's first name really was? Just didn't know if you wanted to leave that sort of up in the air. I kind of wanted to see Bronny's reaction to it LOL
1,352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »