Reviews for Emery & Me
ManicMango chapter 18 . 5/28/2010
Finally! It got a little frustrating when she kept trying to make everyone happy. And now...because they're now together and the ending wasn't too cliche...*happy dance*
ManicMango chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
Amber is loco! I'm sure there's an explanation as to why she's acting like a pyscho freak though...so...onto the next chapter! Oh and I love it so far :D
chocolate and bananas chapter 18 . 5/26/2010
TT

I applaud this story. Good -no, rather-great job!

Emery and Cobe and Amber and Opal are such likeable characters.

(Well, I don't have anything against Bronwyn, but, you know, her wanting-to-please-everybody just doesn't appeal to me that much.)

The white jelly bean thing is interesting, and rather ingenious of Bronny, actually. Heh.

I took so long to read this (three or four days, actually) because I kept getting distracted and stuff, but now I've finally finished it, and all I can say is that you did a wonderful job.

I like the subtle appearances of family into the picture, what with Bronwyn's mom and dad and their concern and just their existence and stuff (because there are those stories that just completely ignore the family like they don't even exist).

The thing with Emery's and Opal's and Cobe's names are nice, too. Even though, you know, opal and cobalt aren't really minerals.

Anyway, keep up the good work
Shadow Claimer chapter 18 . 5/7/2010
The drama drove me insane for a little bit but I really liked your story. Yes, I read it from start to finish in the less than half a day. (my computer must hate me right now).
teardropsONroses chapter 18 . 5/4/2010
oh oh oh!

way way cute!

took her long enough though, really
teardropsONroses chapter 13 . 5/3/2010
oh depressing

i'm marking my spot so i can come back and finish it later

very good so far!
teardropsONroses chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
wow SOMEbody's PMSing. a lot

so this is in reference to a couple chapters back but "Yay! Hitchhikers Guide! god movie!"

and i read the intro thingy to the last chapter, i think, and you said "guh" just like your character. that was cool

:-)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/30/2010
Emery's last name was Joseph throughout the story and changed to Jones here. And, 'him' and 'us' are not capitalized.
ryeann chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
this story is realistic. DD i can totally understand how amber feels like, unfortunately. And i salute you for your awesome way of expressing the characters feelings and emotions.

and the name cobalt is totaly roginal, cause i cant imagine someone with the name of cobalt, even emery though. DD

love you for writing this, keep it up! D
happy-drizzle chapter 18 . 4/21/2010
You write SO well! You had me laughing out loud (Everyone now thinks im retarded, but the story was so worth it). I fell in love with Bronny, and Emery (duh). Cobe is such a sweetheart! and Amber is the bomb. I really can't blame anyone for anything that happened, so I fell in love with all the characters! Matt is soo funny. And the kids were oh-so-adorable. Sigh. The last part, when Amber lets Bron have Emery made me cry. You're awesome! Your story was awesome! Keep writing!
cookiewolf chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I wonder if shes cheating on emery or soemthingLL lool'ed when he was like 'look at what your wearing' aha
spoonring chapter 18 . 4/8/2010
this was so cute! . .bit!
oo chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
i have a feeling that 'jackie' is ... emery!
Lauranthalsala chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
WTF her sister's scary lool

i'm guessing that she somehow conned emery into thinking her interests are bronwyn's so like now she's freaked that if emery talks to bronwyn he'll cotton on. and so will bronwyn.

awkward to the max much? :S

Lauranthalsala chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
LOL i like this chick

we should bond over shitty mornings.

swera to god i'm late almost everyday cuz i can never wake up on tme :$
1,328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »