Reviews for Emery & Me
notjustink chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
I want to yell that it's not Bronwyn's fault, her sister is just being a mysterious jerk. Alas, I'm not finished with the story yet, so maybe that changes? Hopefully!
MissSCute chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
WoW! Simply an adorable story! ii loved it from the start, which explained why ii finished reading it in less than 24 hours! Yeah...ii knw sad but it was all worth it when Emery and Bronwyn got together! (Strange names btw, but fantastic at the same time)

This story is officially one of the best stories here on FP!

Thank you for a really lovely story! ii love u!

MSC.x
SparklingA chapter 18 . 7/18/2010
:D

And that's my review right there.

... lol just kidding. This was SUCH a great story! I found it through ADoR and was totally hooked! aw I WOULD give you a detailed, lengthy review, but my brain has been turned to mushed. Your fault :p I do remember though, you called Emery "Mr. Jones" in the scene in Chapter 17 were the teacher found him and Bronny making-out ;)

Awesome (awesome) story. You made me happy :)

Loves,

Sparks.

P.S.: Do you know you never said what Emery's first name really was? Just didn't know if you wanted to leave that sort of up in the air. I kind of wanted to see Bronny's reaction to it LOL
Juliet chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Hello, there. It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo, and your story is so amazing! It has been inducted onto the site. Congratulations. :) Here's your raving review:

This story has the bad boy who is not so bad after all. It's an easy, light read. The protagonist, Bronwyn, is a quirky girl who adores her sister, but lately, her sister has been acting up and avoiding her. Ah, but what happens when Bronwyn meets her sister's boyfriend? A love triangle of sorts. The chemistry between Emery and Bronwyn is great, I nominated them for SKoW as soon as I finished reading it.

XOXO,

Juliet
Everlasting Dreams chapter 18 . 7/13/2010
Wait, so is it over now ? I love the story, if it isn't over, please update it, kay ? ((:
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 18 . 7/5/2010
omg LOVE it!
almacubana chapter 18 . 6/27/2010
Good story, really cool characters - Emery and Bronwyn - and funny sense of humor; meaning that, of course, I really liked it! _
almacubana chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
uhm *frustrated sigh!* what is with amber? GASP! could it be - she's afraid emery would like her sister more than her? i can't wait to find out what this is all about!
almacubana chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Well, this definately grabbed my attention...at 3:47 am. Now, I must stay up and keep reading to find out about the wierdness of the older sister, lol
Lemoncheesekake chapter 18 . 6/19/2010
Good ol' Emery. I'm sorry for cobALT...Cobe...He was a nice guy. I really hated Amber though she became a little better in the last chapter. And Bronwyn...she's somewhat like me so...no comments xD
Sunshine Bear chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I had managed to write a review about another book and link this out.

I was all, "How did that happen?"

But seriously, if you ever get this published (and you should) I would like to be the first person to buy it. (I'm willing to buy twenty copies.)

I've read this twice. I've never read anything in my life twice. And it wasn't a whole, read a couple of chapters and come back to it but I was at the edge again for the second time.

I love this story. I know you get that a lot but I for real love this story.
Believe in me chapter 18 . 5/29/2010
Cute story:)
ManicMango chapter 18 . 5/28/2010
Finally! It got a little frustrating when she kept trying to make everyone happy. And now...because they're now together and the ending wasn't too cliche...*happy dance*
ManicMango chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
Amber is loco! I'm sure there's an explanation as to why she's acting like a pyscho freak though...so...onto the next chapter! Oh and I love it so far :D
chocolate and bananas chapter 18 . 5/26/2010
TT

I applaud this story. Good -no, rather-great job!

Emery and Cobe and Amber and Opal are such likeable characters.

(Well, I don't have anything against Bronwyn, but, you know, her wanting-to-please-everybody just doesn't appeal to me that much.)

The white jelly bean thing is interesting, and rather ingenious of Bronny, actually. Heh.

I took so long to read this (three or four days, actually) because I kept getting distracted and stuff, but now I've finally finished it, and all I can say is that you did a wonderful job.

I like the subtle appearances of family into the picture, what with Bronwyn's mom and dad and their concern and just their existence and stuff (because there are those stories that just completely ignore the family like they don't even exist).

The thing with Emery's and Opal's and Cobe's names are nice, too. Even though, you know, opal and cobalt aren't really minerals.

Anyway, keep up the good work~
1,355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »