Reviews for Emery & Me
ajachowder1 chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
ConeGriffin chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
You have very good taste in music.
I dont know many people who know the songs that you do.

Nice story. Creepily relate to Branwyn? Bronwyn? Not with her situation but just the way she is.
Love the name Emery!

Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I think the story would've been a little better if you would've stopped at the paragraph where Bronwyn kisses Emery just to see what would've been. It would've made more sense for the story instead of
Amber saying "It's cool. I won't mind; Go ahead - go makeout with my ex-boyfriend!". Not only is this out of character, it is TOTALLY against girl-code for a girl to date her sister's ex-boyfriend! Even if said girl and ex-boyfriend are better together than said sister and ex-boyfriend.
You're writing is really good though! And funny, too!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/17/2014
I read this fic a couple of years ago and for some reason I woke up this morning frantically searching for it. Lol I dunno why. I suddenly remember the scene "Bronny stretching while Emery is checking her out." It is so much better than twilight and all this new YA stuff nowadays. I wonder if you have a publish work. I'll buy your books even though Im broke.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
YAY! Her sister was actually decent and not self centered for one! HELL MUST OF FREEZED OVER.
Haha, great ending. ;)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
Amber is such a jerk, a horrible Sister. I can't stand her. UGH.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
I think Amber has pretended to be into all the stuff Bronwyn's into because Emery's into it.
Kirihime chapter 18 . 2/3/2014
Great story super cute.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
Thanks for this really cute funny drama filled story I really loved it, Emery and Bronwyn are really cool names by the way.
PenguinLover33 chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
SundayMorning73 chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
Ok bronwyn. She's really starting to make me want to punch her straight in the ovaries, 1256321 times. She needs to stick up and not be such a wuss!
ILoveDenali chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
Loved it!
Dominique Diane chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
This story was so much fun to read, I'm glad they ended together!
Le Meerkat chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
A little tidbit before the actual review...
I cannot believe that it took me 18 chapters for me to realise that you're an Aussie. OMG complete shock to me when HSC came up (which I should be studying for right now...)

and now the characters.

AMBER! If Emery doesn't want you, I'm happy to take you 3 :D

And not to mention the fact that Bronwyn is helluva sister. Absolutely amazing... is there any person that's that nice of a sister? ahhahahaha

Now onto the review...

I really like the story... I thinkn that it was really well written and planned out. Every littel bit was well placed and it was nice that every little part wasn't really obvious. I really liked how you made ... Emery's bro .. what was his name... COBE! yeah, I really like how you made the interactions compoletely separate but then sort of slowly melded everything together until it sort of fit nicely... truth be told.. I still don't know if Cobe is the older brother or Emery is...

hahaha thanks for the good story.. now back to the hsc... '
molka chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
I Read this story more than seven time i swear i love it so much i feel like iam the one who wrote cause browny and me have the same taste in music and humor and sarcasm ... everything is just so familiar you have no idea how similar we are well im probably not as beautiful as she is but im content i wish i meet my emery
1,347 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »