Reviews for Emery & Me
abscae chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
I love the dynamics of Bronny and Amber's relationship, and to see how Bronny reacts to Amber's changes. Not only that, it's a really honest portrayal: I have a sister myself so it's understandable. But, the best author is one who can make a reader laugh and cry within a chapter, and Matt is truly the one to do that. Thanks for the wonderful story so far!
CatProduttore chapter 18 . 7/24/2009
I love the story! It was so good! And congrats on breaking 1,0! The story was really good, you deserve it!
jessnutsss chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Very impressive first chapter. Not a lot of stories capture my full attention, but this one is just.. wow.
the pollywaffle chapter 18 . 7/11/2009
Love this story, and your characters were brilliant. Bronny was v. amusing :D
Hail and Sleet chapter 18 . 7/8/2009
Beautiful. I loved it.
ClairdeLune10 chapter 18 . 7/2/2009
This story was perfect! Absolutely perfect. I read it all in one sitting, and now it's 3 am. Haha. But it was totally worth it. Thank you for writing such an amazing story!
AtiyaMonet chapter 18 . 7/1/2009
I want to say firsthand,

that I have never reviewed a story on here.

But this was so beautiful.

I absolutely fell in love with the characters,even Amber!

You have a great way with words, and can capture a reader pretty easily. I mean, I haven't moved from this computer in hours reading this story.

Keep writing and I'll definitely be looking for you on the shelves of my local Barnes&Noble's.
fallingtonowhere chapter 18 . 6/28/2009
Wow. This is the BEST story I have ever read. I loved it, it was amazing in every single way and I can't get over it! Bronwynn was a great character; one of my favorites :) matt and nathen too. And emery of course :) I wish I was better at reviewing so I could put more things down, but I really am horrible at these :/ the basic point I want to make is that your story was fantastic and I loved it. The end :)
Isabella Western chapter 18 . 6/27/2009
I loved it, it had the perfect ending and hilarious storyline (sometimes sorrowful).

Even though you've probably got a million replicas of this, i wanted to say you're exceptionally talented. Love the story.

xx Izzy xx
SmearedRedTearDrops chapter 18 . 6/26/2009
LOL this story is great! I love it! And how they met LOL

I'm so happy it all works out in the end!

Your a great author, keep writing .
ghurl00 chapter 18 . 6/25/2009
the ending was so funny.

i dont like amber.. such sister but she changed at the end though,, but still

nyways, like your story

keep up:)
Trout chapter 18 . 6/21/2009
So very cute!

Bronwyn's character was well-developed and strong. She made me sad a lot, though.

This was a good story. I just wish there was more of a resolution for some of the other characters (not Amber, I really do not care for her). Like Cobe and Andy.

Or you should make a spin-off about Matt finding love. Or something ridiculous of that nature.
XxCaptainKoalaxX chapter 18 . 6/21/2009
AWEESOMEE STTORYY! ]
MadameLeQueen chapter 18 . 6/19/2009
I completely adore this story(:

It made me laugh hard and made me fluster in fury xD

Great job!
Shut Up and Smile chapter 10 . 6/19/2009
Okay well wow i'm really not liking Amber she's all rude and mean and here we go - GUH! lol

shes totally got the whole green eye monster thing down pat!

but geesh shes frankly quite the bitch -

aww but opal sounds real cute

:) sammy