Reviews for Emery & Me
singjoylalala chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
oh my gosh i would cry if my sister ever treated me that way. honestly i think it's really stupid that amber would act like that. i know i'm repeating, but i seriously would cry if my sister ever randomly started hating me.
ess3sandra chapter 18 . 3/29/2009
beatiful, really beatiful. im glad how you endeed the story, in a very good way. the last sentece, that it wasnt perfect but perfect for them, very nice indeed!
ess3sandra chapter 17 . 3/29/2009
no, yes they talked but she shes still lying to her sister, becasue she needs emery to breath.
ess3sandra chapter 16 . 3/29/2009
damn, she should fall for cobe instead, he has a tatoo! and hes there, emery is just freaking moping all the time. and the sister, argh, she need to step down from her high horses. make her and mery kiss and then kiss again and again ), its great how an entire story can be able to be great without one single kiss yet!
ess3sandra chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
she need to clear the air with the sister and then kiss him sensless!
ess3sandra chapter 14 . 3/29/2009
that sister needs help, shes loca!
ess3sandra chapter 13 . 3/28/2009
DRAMA, that triangel is a hard one. but i hope it will sort itself out, it is a good story!
ess3sandra chapter 12 . 3/28/2009
but b cant let a boy get in the way of her and her sister thats just stupid. even though amber is a bitch, its still her sister.
ess3sandra chapter 11 . 3/28/2009
SHIT, but seriously, she cant do whats shes doing, its wrong. it really is.
ess3sandra chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
well they are both wrong. her for liking her sisters boyfriend and her sister for being an insecure bitch.
ess3sandra chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
so nathan wanted to see if she is potential material for e-man? hehe.
ess3sandra chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
hehehehehe, she in trouble. also, i noticed that she didnt manage to tell where she worked to emery, do i sence a plot?
ess3sandra chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
aha, she is starting to realise that she likes him...
ess3sandra chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
a new tall hottie, hm hm, why not i say!
ess3sandra chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
she likes emery, doesnt she?
1,355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »