Reviews for Emery & Me
anonymousxx chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
OMG that was just- it- and he- they- and, they, just, he..- OMFG THAT WAS JUST- AH I CAN'T EVEN PUT IT INTO WORDS!

It was just perfect! There wasn't a moment where I didn't like something in the story! Always thinking about what would happen in the next chapter and how sweet someone was, or how I just wanted to cry at the end, because if that wasn't the most sweetest, perfect, most GAHH- worthy thing ever! Then I don't know what is!

I've read a lot, and I mean A LOT of Fan-fictions and fiction-presses but that was just amazing, and most defiantly the best ending WVER out of all the stories I've rad, I can defiantly day your had the BEST ending.

I Ha tears in my eyes and now I'm adding this to my favourites and putting you I there too.

AWESOME STORY BRO!
AHeart99 chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
This is kind of ridiculously awesome. Just sayin'.
Carmel March chapter 18 . 1/18/2013
I absolutely loved this. Wonderful characters, excellent writing, it was smart and witty and funny and touching. I hope you're still writing, because you've sure got some talent :)
Courtney chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
amazing. Totally and completely amazing! This is my fourth time reading it and i still am hooked in every word! Thank you for creating such a lovable and fun protagonist! And of course her even more amusing friends (namely Matt)! And Emery... Who sounds perfect.

It was a great read with lovely development, well-paced! Not too fast, not too slow! The lovely little moments shared between the characters are great! Opal and Bronny moments are full of cuteness! Those white jelly beans...

Most of all, your story was incredibly realistic! :)
LoveAntiquity chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
They make such a perfect couple! They're both so sweet and I'm glad Amber was finally able to let go enough for her to let them be together. I especially love Emery, Cobalt and Opals names :)
I hope you're still writing!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
Awww! So freaking cute! Though, I do wish they had one more kiss at the end. Awesome story! It was amazingly well written and thought out. I love your characters and the chemistry between Bronwyn and Emery. It was a very unique story. Love it!
Pseudonym59 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Hmmmm, seems like Amber may be a cheater.
ThatCoolCamelHump chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing :)
Daughter of Athena x chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
OMG! This was freakin amazin! I loved it sooooo much! Emery and Bronwyn are both amazing! So glad that they goto together at the end! ;D The kiss in the other chapterwas awesome! :D

Oh and Matt and his comebacks ( in chap 11?) were hilarious!

One of my fav stories on fictionpress! :D
Court-life chapter 18 . 12/8/2012
I loved this story! I swear for years i have been reading stories, of course enjoying them but I think I have always had an ideal story in mind and you and your talented writting has blown my mind and made me realising what i was missing! :) You did an amazing job and i can't wait to read more of your work. Thankyou, it has been a pleasure reading your work 3
glowingstar101 chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
AMAZING! I love this!
junebird28 chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
D'AWWWW! Hahaha, sorry, that ending was just too cute to resist. I really enjoyed this story a lot. At first I didn't really like emery, mainly because he was with amber, but toward the end I didn't mind as much because they work really well together. opal was a cutie and I absolutely ADORE Cobe. I don't even know why
Your writing style is really fantastic. It's really fluid, but sometimes a bit too descriptive...if that's possible. Well I had a lot of fun reading this, so thanks for writing!
lanagon39 chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
Totally called it.
lanagon39 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
WOW! And I thought I had read through all the popular stories here. I have no idea how I missed this one for so long, but I'm definitely enjoying it! :)
leavesfallingup chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
An excellent story. A great deal of teen angst... often to the point that it made me want to bounce my head off of a wall, but still believable and heartwarming at the end. Great job!
1,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »