Reviews for Emery & Me
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Hmm, good chapter. I wonder what's going on with Amber, though...We'll see, I guess. Liking it so far. :)
Margatini chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
Love love LOVE this story! For a moment, I thought they weren't going to end up with each other, and I was HORRIFIED. It would have been a crime if they didn't get their happily ever after.

Although I saw several misspellings and grammatical errors per chapter, the plot was good, so new readers need not worry about wasting their time.

Last thing: I could help but laugh at the Jockey ad which was placed below the story. Just perfect since they were talking about her lack of clothes during their first meeting!
Margatini chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
Amber is a total bitch. Bronwyn shouldn't apologize.
FairyTaleDreams chapter 18 . 4/25/2013
Great story. LOVED Emery and Bronwyn :) Just to clear it up - you never did mention what Emery's real name was but with the minerals theme I'm guessing 'Emerald Jackson'? And why did you name her Bronwyn? I know - weird questions but your names really intrigued me. I hope you get the chance to answer my questions!
Pause chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
13230465-declan-%26-me I found this story is it plagiarized?
hey chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I think this might be plagerized: 13230465-declan-%26-me
Gdansk chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
Love this story! I've read it at least 5 times!
MrsHellman chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
I liked it. It is a typical high school story, but as I'm a sucker those I find no reason to complain. Otherwise I wouldn't have sought this out with the intention to read it. I like your characterisation, even though I continuously got the feeling that I wanted to see her together with Cobe instead of Emery.

I like the characters' names as well, Bronwyn, Amber, Opal. They have nice rings to them and are a bit unusual. Of course, had they been named Anna, Charlotte and Lissie instead, I still would have liked them, but it's easier to remember a story if the characters have got more... distinct names. So well chosen.

I wish you all the best in the future, and hope that you won't give up on writing any time soon. :)
anonymousxx chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
OMG that was just- it- and he- they- and, they, just, he..- OMFG THAT WAS JUST- AH I CAN'T EVEN PUT IT INTO WORDS!

It was just perfect! There wasn't a moment where I didn't like something in the story! Always thinking about what would happen in the next chapter and how sweet someone was, or how I just wanted to cry at the end, because if that wasn't the most sweetest, perfect, most GAHH- worthy thing ever! Then I don't know what is!

I've read a lot, and I mean A LOT of Fan-fictions and fiction-presses but that was just amazing, and most defiantly the best ending WVER out of all the stories I've rad, I can defiantly day your had the BEST ending.

I Ha tears in my eyes and now I'm adding this to my favourites and putting you I there too.

AHeart99 chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
This is kind of ridiculously awesome. Just sayin'.
Carmel March chapter 18 . 1/18/2013
I absolutely loved this. Wonderful characters, excellent writing, it was smart and witty and funny and touching. I hope you're still writing, because you've sure got some talent :)
Courtney chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
amazing. Totally and completely amazing! This is my fourth time reading it and i still am hooked in every word! Thank you for creating such a lovable and fun protagonist! And of course her even more amusing friends (namely Matt)! And Emery... Who sounds perfect.

It was a great read with lovely development, well-paced! Not too fast, not too slow! The lovely little moments shared between the characters are great! Opal and Bronny moments are full of cuteness! Those white jelly beans...

Most of all, your story was incredibly realistic! :)
LoveAntiquity chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
They make such a perfect couple! They're both so sweet and I'm glad Amber was finally able to let go enough for her to let them be together. I especially love Emery, Cobalt and Opals names :)
I hope you're still writing!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
Awww! So freaking cute! Though, I do wish they had one more kiss at the end. Awesome story! It was amazingly well written and thought out. I love your characters and the chemistry between Bronwyn and Emery. It was a very unique story. Love it!
Pseudonym59 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Hmmmm, seems like Amber may be a cheater.
1,352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »