Reviews for Emery & Me
leavesfallingup chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
Wow, what a confusing mess to have to deal with. And worse, to suddenly find yourself involuntarily in the middle of a conflict that you had nothing to do with creating. I think maybe I would buy an airplane ticket to anywhere and tell everyone to call me once they had it all worked out.
leavesfallingup chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
The harder she holds on, the more he will slip away. And in the process she will destroy her other relationships as well. This sort of thing really does happen, which makes this story even sadder.
leavesfallingup chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
This is getting complicated. No matter what she does, Emery keeps showing up.
leavesfallingup chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Amber has serious issues. Both sisters think that the other "always gets what she wants." I'm inclined to believe Bron... but that's only natural, since she is the narrator. But Amber was obviously stuck on this even before Bron met the guy. Where is this going and when will something be resolved?
leavesfallingup chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
This guy is hilarious: I think that you're as pretty as my teeth! That has to be the corniest line in human history.
leavesfallingup chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Running off to do drugs, however, means that he isn't as much like her as one might suppose. Too bad. You might disagree with me, but he has now slipped into the loser category.
leavesfallingup chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
This does not promise good things. Question: If Bronnie is a senior and Amber is older, then why is she still in school?
leavesfallingup chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Why do I have the sinking feeling that "Jackie" is "Emery"?
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
I suspect, at least in real life, that Emery and Amber wouldn't last long. Earlier I wrote that opposites attract... but sometimes they act like matter and anti-matter.
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
It would be sad if this jealousy and anxiety caused a permanent rift between the two sisters.
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Yep, I was right. Her boyfriend is too much like her sister... and Amber is worried. Then again, opposites attract.
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Okay, I didn't review in the first chapter because I wasn't sure what to think yet. At first I thought that Amber was cheating on her boyfriend and she was trying to hide the fact from Bronwyn (interesting name, by the way). Now I suspect that Amber is trying to keep her sister away because she is afraid that her boyfriend is interested in her (Bronwyn). This is just a guess, of course, but Amber's reactions seem to imply that she doesn't want her sister anywhere near the boy... and the boyfriend seems to share Bronwyn's interest in music.

Am I right?
gunner-girl chapter 18 . 11/2/2012
:( that was a great ending...but I want morrrreeeeeeee. I loved it! I love, love, love, love, love Emery and everything...everything! Soooooooooo, you get me, write more!
justjuice chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Great chapter. cant wait to read more:D
balloonfista chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
Loved this story. This isn't my usual style of story, but that isn't a bad thing because you drew me into your writing even though your style is so wonderfully different from what I used to. Loved the unusual premise of the story and the different take on the whole sister's boyfriend thing is usually dealt with in a rather immature and dramatic way.

And Bronwyn - wow, her crazy antics made me smile and laugh so much! Thank you :))

Ri