Reviews for Emery & Me
ToBreakMyFall chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing :)
Daughter of Athena x chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
OMG! This was freakin amazin! I loved it sooooo much! Emery and Bronwyn are both amazing! So glad that they goto together at the end! ;D The kiss in the other chapterwas awesome! :D

Oh and Matt and his comebacks ( in chap 11?) were hilarious!

One of my fav stories on fictionpress! :D
Court-life chapter 18 . 12/8/2012
I loved this story! I swear for years i have been reading stories, of course enjoying them but I think I have always had an ideal story in mind and you and your talented writting has blown my mind and made me realising what i was missing! :) You did an amazing job and i can't wait to read more of your work. Thankyou, it has been a pleasure reading your work 3
glowingstar101 chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
AMAZING! I love this!
junebird28 chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
D'AWWWW! Hahaha, sorry, that ending was just too cute to resist. I really enjoyed this story a lot. At first I didn't really like emery, mainly because he was with amber, but toward the end I didn't mind as much because they work really well together. opal was a cutie and I absolutely ADORE Cobe. I don't even know why
Your writing style is really fantastic. It's really fluid, but sometimes a bit too descriptive...if that's possible. Well I had a lot of fun reading this, so thanks for writing!
lanagon39 chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
Totally called it.
lanagon39 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
WOW! And I thought I had read through all the popular stories here. I have no idea how I missed this one for so long, but I'm definitely enjoying it! :)
leavesfallingup chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
An excellent story. A great deal of teen angst... often to the point that it made me want to bounce my head off of a wall, but still believable and heartwarming at the end. Great job!
leavesfallingup chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
I don't think that lying to her sister was the right way to resolve the issue. The truth would have been better. But I can also understand why she would feel desperate to win her sister back.
leavesfallingup chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
Mom is great. She saw right into the heart of the matter and was able to help... but if she saw this happening from the beginning, why didn't she ever try to speak with Amber?
leavesfallingup chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
Then again, she could choose to stay away from Emery and remain loyal to her sister. Family is forever. There would be other guys. But teen angst and hormones don't easily understand those simple truths.
leavesfallingup chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
Wow, what a confusing mess to have to deal with. And worse, to suddenly find yourself involuntarily in the middle of a conflict that you had nothing to do with creating. I think maybe I would buy an airplane ticket to anywhere and tell everyone to call me once they had it all worked out.
leavesfallingup chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
The harder she holds on, the more he will slip away. And in the process she will destroy her other relationships as well. This sort of thing really does happen, which makes this story even sadder.
leavesfallingup chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
This is getting complicated. No matter what she does, Emery keeps showing up.
leavesfallingup chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Amber has serious issues. Both sisters think that the other "always gets what she wants." I'm inclined to believe Bron... but that's only natural, since she is the narrator. But Amber was obviously stuck on this even before Bron met the guy. Where is this going and when will something be resolved?
1,352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »