Reviews for Emery & Me
ndagutierrez chapter 18 . 5/18/2012
One of the best stories ever! I love it! :)
Preposterous chapter 18 . 4/24/2012
How could I not have found this story until yesterday? I am in love with this story. I will stalk all your other stories now if you have any.
Preposterous chapter 12 . 4/24/2012
How can Amber like someone whom she has practically nothing in common with? It just doesn't work like that, chica. Plus, Amber is so fake.
Preposterous chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
Amber is such a bitch!
Preposterous chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
I love this story. No, I don't think you understand.

I lurrrve this story.

I LURRRRVE THIS STORY.
foreigndelight chapter 16 . 4/16/2012
Good story alert
foreigndelight chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
STORY ALERT
mesweetescape chapter 18 . 4/9/2012
I love this story. I love how it was subtle, but direct and.. I don't know. I love everything about this story.

Except when Emery smoked. and then he quit. and i was like, wow now you're perfect.

Especially the whole never takes off his bracelet opal made him thing, that shit was just adorable as hell.

LOL love this story, you amazing person!
Bella chapter 18 . 2/5/2012
WOW... Best story I've ever read. If you were ever looking for constructive critisism, you won't get it from me.
Dill Wilson chapter 18 . 2/3/2012
You do a good job of capturing the relationship between the sisters and it's entirely believeable. Good story. I enjoyed it tot he end and added it to my favorites. Good job!
ShhListen chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
This was amazing :), created an account just to favourite to this story because your stories are so beautifully written I couldn't help myselfff :D
Kapiru Kat DeiDei chapter 9 . 1/5/2012
This one is funny. :D I like 'the guh' part. I did it too, only i just did it after i just had physics.

I love this story. Oh, and I just added it to my fav story list. :D
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 18 . 1/2/2012
Just so you know, you're fucking fan-bloody-tastic. Just saying ;)
dreeming chapter 18 . 12/26/2011