Reviews for Emery & Me
Izella G chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
That was amazing. I love the story so far.

There's this band called Emery as well. They're one of my favorite bands! But the point is. . . okay I didnt actually have a point to that.

It's just pretty ironic how his name is a band name too... or did you already know that?

Hope to hear more!

pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
Hahaha... John Howard in drag.. that would be hilarious! But he may need to wax his eyebrows coz that would just be a dead giveaway.

Update soon!
Penguin Pirates chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
Hehe. I was looking at your reviews, and saw Effections guess.

I have to agree.

Because Amber's freaking me out

Soo. since everyone else is throwing in their theorys heres mine

Emery likes Bronwyns personality, because he's kinda the same as her. but Emery never met Bronwyn, so Amber tried to get him by saying she liked [and did] all the stuff Bronwyn likes [and has done] to date him.

I don't know.

she could just be phsycotic,

oh well

Update soon ]]
xemeraldeyesx chapter 4 . 6/12/2007

Emery ROCKS!

omg i SO thot Amber would walk in on them *bites nails*

she's being really stupid *stabs Amber voodoo doll*

update! NOW!
addicted2cocoa chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
I just read this story from the beginning and was gutted it finished at c4.

I really liked your characters and am interested to see how this is going to develop.

From what I've read is Amber perhaps using her sister's identity i.e. music taste to get with Emery and that's why she doesn't want the two to interact? Probably really off base but I'm looking forward to see what happens.
If.Wishes.Came.True chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
I find myself devastatingly sad that I can't read more of the story. It is really great, I applaud. Update soon though, or this reader may die. Not literally...I obviously need to stay alive to read more.

Callisto Jean chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
This story intrigues me to no end! You know what they say about curiosity killing that cat. But I'm hoping satisfaction will bring me back...over and over.

Sheesh you're brilliant.

But YOU! What did you do with dragon boy and spider girl? Why did you take them out? Why? Why? Why? Why? WHY? Are you ever going to post them up again? I was so sad, angry, and basically just AUERGH! when I realized you took it off FP. I demand a response or I'll come after you with a five year old used sock!
toxic-noodle725 chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
wow. so her and emery should just hook up already. dont know the deal with amber but its annoying. keep it up!
doodlebug19 chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
i don't get it!
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
OMG! I lvoe shopping for new pens and shit like that. I got no idea why. I love officeworks. Hahaa, i'm a cheap skate... great chapter ! update soon
OoohLookACat chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
amber is creepy weird

like seriously.

as for school supply shopping:

i dont know why, but something about school supply shopping is totally awesome.

but i know what you mean about the first period thing.

you get into it and you think

"gosh how long til holidays?"

can't wait for the next chapter

emery is cute

weird and strange

but cute

but amber...

she's just on a whole new level of possessive and creepyness.

Girly Ways chapter 4 . 6/7/2007

emery and bronwyn!

make more strangeamber..

i'm intrigued.
emotionless-stares chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
I still wonder why Amber is being so strange...and she's getting mad because Emery sorta talked to her sis...geez..
Lena Niccolas chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
I like it. Your stories are really good. I'm a big fan of Walls Apart as well. Update soon
FamousOneLiners chapter 4 . 6/7/2007