Reviews for Emery & Me

she's being really stupid *stabs Amber voodoo doll*

:D

update! NOW!
addicted2cocoa chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
I just read this story from the beginning and was gutted it finished at c4.

I really liked your characters and am interested to see how this is going to develop.

From what I've read is Amber perhaps using her sister's identity i.e. music taste to get with Emery and that's why she doesn't want the two to interact? Probably really off base but I'm looking forward to see what happens.
If.Wishes.Came.True chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
I find myself devastatingly sad that I can't read more of the story. It is really great, I applaud. Update soon though, or this reader may die. Not literally...I obviously need to stay alive to read more.

-Kelsey
Callisto Jean chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
This story intrigues me to no end! You know what they say about curiosity killing that cat. But I'm hoping satisfaction will bring me back...over and over.

Sheesh you're brilliant.

But YOU! What did you do with dragon boy and spider girl? Why did you take them out? Why? Why? Why? Why? WHY? Are you ever going to post them up again? I was so sad, angry, and basically just AUERGH! when I realized you took it off FP. I demand a response or I'll come after you with a five year old used sock!
toxic-noodle725 chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
wow. so her and emery should just hook up already. dont know the deal with amber but its annoying. keep it up!
doodlebug19 chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
i don't get it!
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
OMG! I lvoe shopping for new pens and shit like that. I got no idea why. I love officeworks. Hahaa, i'm a cheap skate... great chapter ! update soon
OoohLookACat chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
amber is creepy weird

like seriously.

as for school supply shopping:

I LOVE IT :)

i dont know why, but something about school supply shopping is totally awesome.

but i know what you mean about the first period thing.

you get into it and you think

"gosh how long til holidays?"

can't wait for the next chapter

emery is cute

weird and strange

but cute

but amber...

she's just on a whole new level of possessive and creepyness.

izzie
Girly Ways chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
Ohh,

emery and bronwyn!

make more strangeamber..

i'm intrigued.
emotionless-stares chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
I still wonder why Amber is being so strange...and she's getting mad because Emery sorta talked to her sis...geez..
Lena Niccolas chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
I like it. Your stories are really good. I'm a big fan of Walls Apart as well. Update soon
FamousOneLiners chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
lovely!
Katie chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
Ooh. I like this story.

My theory: Amber's desperately trying to keep Wyn and Emery (gorgeous name, by the way) apart because they're blatantly perfect for each other - same taste in music etc. - but Amber doesn't want to let Emery go. Because he, like his name, is gorgeous and she really likes him.

'Amber had chased me around the house with a black studded belt, screaming that she was going to rip me' - traumatic, I can imagine.

We're not really seeing much of, err, normal-Amber at the moment though. She might have just turned this way because of the whole keep-Emery-away-from-Wyn-because-she'll-steal-him-away-from-me thing. But...I don't know, I'd just quite like to have a clearer idea of who Amber is, maybe build on her character a little more?

NOT that I'm telling you what to do, I love this story!

'Those three P’s being: ‘Piss’, ‘Puke’ and ‘Poo’—using the more polite terms' - piss? I call it pee :]

Don't know why I felt the need to tell you that...

And I agree. Everything about little kids is fun and cute apart from those three things, and the fact that they always want to stalk you.

They just latch onto you and don't let go!

Oh. May I make another guess?

One of Opal's brothers is Emery. And Opal will be like a little link between them and they'll get to know each other at the daycare centre when he comes to pick her up one afternoon and Amber will found out later and she'll be all "rawr".

Hmm. Time to go revise again.

So glad I found this story during my revision break!

It rocks.

Keep writing,

Katie
wolf parade chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
So, I'm a new reviewer, but I'm guessing that Amber doesn't want Emery and Bronwyn to meet because they are so similar in case e starts liking her sister more than her. (Her being Amber.) And, as a result, Amber is trying to become more Indie/Alternative because that's what Emery is in an attempt to prove something to somebody?

Anyway... it's really well written and you can't help but like Bronwyn. One point is that in the previous chapter you spelt 'bizarre' 'bazaar'.

Apart from that it was great, keep updating!
akb-inactive chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
Emery is so charming. And his name is so... woah.

What a sucky review. :P