Reviews for Emery & Me
Luv-TU chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
I like this story!
bookworm925 chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
hm... you're english? *beams*

anyway, your story's well written, no spelling or grammar mishaps. hm... i reckon you did pretty well.

well, good luck and press on!

em
xonea chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
you know what i think?

Amber is jealous for some reason I don't know... and it's killing me not to know!

so, really..when will we ever find out?

and the part when Opal tried to draw dimples.

that was really cute. xD
Etherelda chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
Hm...how are Emery and Brownie supposed to get together? Need some answers, so update quick, ;)!
ihrtbks chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
I still firmly hold to belief that Amber is jealous or afraid. Emery was really sweet in this chapter. The thing with Opal was cute too.

UPDATE SOON!
fire0ice chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
is she pretending to be her sister? you know in everything but name?
effection chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
So, here's my theory. Bronwyn and Amber are very different and Emery happens to be very similar to Bronwyn and since Amber likes him, she's starting to change to mold to being what HE wants (hence the sudden musical taste change, plus everything she said was weird about Bronwyn is suddenly normal and okay)... and BECAUSE Bronwyn and Emery are so similar, she doesn't want them hanging out and suddenly falling into a wonderful, explicit love, right?

Hm. Or maybe she's just paranoid.
Midnight Owl chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
How devastatingly ambiguous! What a funky dynamic Amber and Emery have.

The little conversation at the CD store gave a lot of insight into Bronwyn(awesome name)'s character, I think. Like- she's so okay with talking to other people and making a fool of herself and... it's cute.

Anyways, I hope you update this fast (especially since you already have the next chapter written!)
kstar129 chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
Good!Make more!
VisualKeiXx chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
I like it so far! Please continue.
Erin Ephebiphobia chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
I can see why you get so many reviews. People want to know what the whole Amber issue is about, and whats going to happen with Emery. And who can resist a cute little story like this?
Darkest Dream chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
what is with Amber?

is she jealous of Bronwyn?

she's acting wierd.
MmmKayy chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
She has to be afraid that Bronwyn will fall in love with him right.

Why else would she be acting so crazy?

I don't know, the uncertainty is killing me.

P.S. I know this is the wrong chapter and all but I love Sufjan Stevens.
Etherelda chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
I'm getting this idea that Amber doesn't want Emery hanging around with Brownie...maybe she's jealous or mybe she's scared that he might leave her for Brownwyn. I have to admit, I have absolutely no clue where this story is going, but I'm really curious and like it so far, ;).

So anyway, update soon and nice chapter.
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
Hm... her sister sure is suspicious! Hm.

I think I know where you're going with it. So I can't wait for another update!
1,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 .. Last Next »