Reviews for Emery & Me
toxic-noodle725 chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
hm...so im guessing amber thinks that bronwyn'll steal her boyfriend or sumthin since they seem like they'd have a lot in common? maybe thats the reason she found her magazines and stuff in her room cuz ambers trying to be like her.

am i close? ah update soon.
ihrtbks chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
So they bonded over white jelly beans. Looks like Amber doesn't want to make a bad impression about how she treats her sister in front of her boyfriend. Congratulations on all the reviews; you've got an eyecatching summary.

UPDATE SOON!
PapillonLove chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
Wow what is going on here? I know whats wrong with amber she thinks wyn is gonna take emery right?
xonea chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
Amber is freaky.

why is she like that? i think she's embarrased of her sister or something?

hmm..would we ever find out?
emotionless-stares chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
...why is Amber like that?..hm...still wondering...Update soon!
R.F.Y chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
i like it so far! what is up with amber anyway? i agree with Bronwyn, amber's a bit off. emery seems nice though. i love your character personalities, they are very original.

Chrome
OoohLookACat chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
my theory:

amber thinks that emery and bronwyn will get along TOO well

and they'll get together?

anything CLOSE to right?

well doesnt matter

coz i enjoy reading

haha

can't wait for the next one

you're australian right?

izzie
mOochi chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
Hi, normally I don't submit reviews but I thought this could be a special case :) (it won't be that good though heh)

Anyway, even though there are only two chapters out right now, I have to say this story seems to have a lot of potential. You write quite humorously as well :)

I just wanted to tell you that I like this story and I encourage you to continue it (reviews will come naturally :))

Thanks.

PS. Sufjan Stevens rocks ! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
Wow, this is an awesome story! Humor and so much mystery it's driving me insane already! This an awesome story and I can't wait to read more of it!

Closet Romantic
the high-five revolution chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
Amber is getting pretty suspicious! Haha, and Sufjan Stevens love! Sigh. Well done! I am eager to read the next chapter.
ihrtbks chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
I get it! Emery likes it; Amber was just trying to get to know him a little in a roundabout way! If I were to assume Amber would get very upset when she sees how Brownyn stole her boyfriend (kind of sort of not really), would I be right, or am I assuming too much!

UPDATE SOON!
tornangelwings chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
THIS IS REALLY AND I MEAN REALLY GOOD. KEEP IT UP I WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE SOON, EVEN THOUGH IKNOW HOW LONG UPDATES TAKE, ANYWHOO GEAT JOB
PapillonLove chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
hi
flojo22811 chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
keep writing! i wnt to know what's up with amber and emery... very mysterious!
rockMus chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
good first chapter. i like how there was a bit of suspense like wanting to kno wat was gonna happen nxt. keep writing!
1,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 .. Last Next »