Reviews for Emery & Me
Katie chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
Ooh. I like this story.

My theory: Amber's desperately trying to keep Wyn and Emery (gorgeous name, by the way) apart because they're blatantly perfect for each other - same taste in music etc. - but Amber doesn't want to let Emery go. Because he, like his name, is gorgeous and she really likes him.

'Amber had chased me around the house with a black studded belt, screaming that she was going to rip me' - traumatic, I can imagine.

We're not really seeing much of, err, normal-Amber at the moment though. She might have just turned this way because of the whole keep-Emery-away-from-Wyn-because-she'll-steal-him-away-from-me thing. But...I don't know, I'd just quite like to have a clearer idea of who Amber is, maybe build on her character a little more?

NOT that I'm telling you what to do, I love this story!

'Those three P’s being: ‘Piss’, ‘Puke’ and ‘Poo’—using the more polite terms' - piss? I call it pee :]

Don't know why I felt the need to tell you that...

And I agree. Everything about little kids is fun and cute apart from those three things, and the fact that they always want to stalk you.

They just latch onto you and don't let go!

Oh. May I make another guess?

One of Opal's brothers is Emery. And Opal will be like a little link between them and they'll get to know each other at the daycare centre when he comes to pick her up one afternoon and Amber will found out later and she'll be all "rawr".

Hmm. Time to go revise again.

So glad I found this story during my revision break!

It rocks.

Keep writing,

wolf parade chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
So, I'm a new reviewer, but I'm guessing that Amber doesn't want Emery and Bronwyn to meet because they are so similar in case e starts liking her sister more than her. (Her being Amber.) And, as a result, Amber is trying to become more Indie/Alternative because that's what Emery is in an attempt to prove something to somebody?

Anyway... it's really well written and you can't help but like Bronwyn. One point is that in the previous chapter you spelt 'bizarre' 'bazaar'.

Apart from that it was great, keep updating!
akb-inactive chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
Emery is so charming. And his name is so... woah.

What a sucky review. :P
Luv-TU chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
I like this story!
bookworm925 chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
hm... you're english? *beams*

anyway, your story's well written, no spelling or grammar mishaps. hm... i reckon you did pretty well.

well, good luck and press on!

xonea chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
you know what i think?

Amber is jealous for some reason I don't know... and it's killing me not to know!

so, really..when will we ever find out?

and the part when Opal tried to draw dimples.

that was really cute. xD
Etherelda chapter 4 . 6/7/2007 are Emery and Brownie supposed to get together? Need some answers, so update quick, ;)!
ihrtbks chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
I still firmly hold to belief that Amber is jealous or afraid. Emery was really sweet in this chapter. The thing with Opal was cute too.

fire0ice chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
is she pretending to be her sister? you know in everything but name?
effection chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
So, here's my theory. Bronwyn and Amber are very different and Emery happens to be very similar to Bronwyn and since Amber likes him, she's starting to change to mold to being what HE wants (hence the sudden musical taste change, plus everything she said was weird about Bronwyn is suddenly normal and okay)... and BECAUSE Bronwyn and Emery are so similar, she doesn't want them hanging out and suddenly falling into a wonderful, explicit love, right?

Hm. Or maybe she's just paranoid.
Midnight Owl chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
How devastatingly ambiguous! What a funky dynamic Amber and Emery have.

The little conversation at the CD store gave a lot of insight into Bronwyn(awesome name)'s character, I think. Like- she's so okay with talking to other people and making a fool of herself and... it's cute.

Anyways, I hope you update this fast (especially since you already have the next chapter written!)
kstar129 chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
Good!Make more!
VisualKeiXx chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
I like it so far! Please continue.
Erin Ephebiphobia chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
I can see why you get so many reviews. People want to know what the whole Amber issue is about, and whats going to happen with Emery. And who can resist a cute little story like this?
Darkest Dream chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
what is with Amber?

is she jealous of Bronwyn?

she's acting wierd.