Reviews for Pretending Never Hurt So Much
Lost in A World of Pain chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This song is a really good one. Your excellent works just seem to keep on coming. I like the way the song works itself through an especially the new aspect that the song takes on as opposed to your older works. In this song a friend is found and maybe an ally? Life can always seem as if it can be filled with eternal darkness, but if somebody is there with you to share that darkness, things seem just a little bit easier. Your second stanza of the song is very ironic, because it describes life so perfectly. The most perfect of plans or expectations don't seem to go right and almost always go wrong. Floating down the 'stormy sea' is so real, because that's what most people are doing isn't it? Floating down the stormy sea of life. To hold out your hand is, well, it seems an act of pure innocence in my mind. It would be wonderful if somebody could take your hand and then grasp it in a reassuring manner. The tears fall down your face, and as a reader one would want to wipe them away and provide reassurance to you, but could any true reassurance be given? Well written and I think the chorus is very good. Just a question regarding the chorus, what happens when there are no tears left to cry? Hope that made sense, sorry.

Cheers

Lost in A World of Pain
Filipina chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Wow... I don't read that much on fictionpress, but out of the songs I have read, this is one of the best. I really liked it!
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Beautiful, sad... Lovely job.