Reviews for Black Death
grafiti rtk chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Gah. It's not every day I look into the black depths of despair... but I think this is it. Your poems are beautiful and intriguing, but I just hope that they don't reflect your actual mind state too much, because I couldn't stand the thought of someone so constantly unhappy.

Oh well.. at least out of your suffering comes poems.
The Cowardly Lion chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I really love this. It's amazing. Good job.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Wow... Wow... Amazing emotion here. I love the way you wrote this. Excellent work.
Lost in A World of Pain chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Hmm, well, you said you don't really understand this literary piece, so I'm going to offer my opinion, it'll probably not be worth much, but it's coming. Now, I am inclined to think that this piece is purely metaphorical and is displaying inner emotions that might not even realised yet. An essence of sadness is conveyed throughout and ultimately it has a dark conclusion. Could this maybe be a secret desire not yet realised? People are flawed and if nobody was there would not be anybody alive on earth today. But it is these flaws that make us unique. A wise person told me the following words: It is one thing to say you will die for somebody, but true love is saying you will live for somebody. These words have forever remained with me and have kept me out of a number of situations. Your question at the end is 'what is the point of breathing if you just live?' Well, a credo in life I find very important is to try and not hurt anybody and maybe alleviate the unhappiness of somebody else. I hope this made sense.

Cheers

Lost in A World of Pain
Nirnaeth Arnoediad chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I really like this, but I'm not entirely sure you need all the unusual bolding and punctuation; to me it just makes it look cluttered. I think your words are definitely strong enough to stand alone without all of that; the occasional italics are enough to convey emphasis. In any case, in the first and second lines it should be "supposed" rather than "suppose".

Again, nice job. You show her feelings well, and your words choice is really nice; you pack a lot of information and feeling into just a few lines. I really enjoyed it.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
*smiles big*

I adored the first stanza. The whole thing really. It was so raw, so real like so much of your poetry is. You don't mask the horrors in life. This was dreadfully beautiful, and I mean that in a good way. Great job, this was amazing.