Reviews for Sacrifice
Black Bride Anna chapter 104 . 7/27
Oh, so this is going back into angels again? I didn't expect that since I thought this was going to go into Synthetic Emotions but I guess not. I wonder what Eclipse wants.
KurlozMakara77 chapter 104 . 7/27
Poor angels. Humans can be so cruel.
HFGLF 2 chapter 104 . 7/27
I wonder if the angel hunters have relation or connection to Ten Sao Tami? I've been thinking about the Shaffon Arc while reading this and I can't help but wonder. Especially because I see the two get compared.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 104 . 7/27
Vespa tells the group about their alternate fates, and the true reason as to why they are even going along with Vespa's missions comes to light. The angels elude to them having a bigger purpose and knowing everything about the outcomes of this adventure. They go to the forest and see hanging angels and then Eclipse shows up. Temari is confused considering she is new and knows nothing about what's going on. What does Eclipse have to do with the angel hunters? Or, is she therefor Soel along?
TerminalTragedy chapter 104 . 7/27
This sounds like it's going to be a different version of the Shaffon Arc. My precious child Temari will probably not have a big presence in this arc. I wonder how this is going to differ from Shaffon. I mean in Shaffon we saw the hatred of angels, so I am guessing this arc will show how the angels are used by humans or saw as animals? Either way it's going to be interesting.
MotherHonker chapter 104 . 7/27
I wonder why the angel hunters are killing angels. I hope Hiroshima and Tsurugi will be alright. I remember what happened in the last arc, so now I feel uneasy.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 104 . 7/15
Poor Chichiri. I have this feeling that he probably died, or at least that's what everyone else is hinting at. It looks like everyone is going to the bad place that kills angels that isn't Shaffon. But why is Eclipse there? Is she an angel hunter too? Or is she just doing something for Soel?
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 104 . 7/15
This chapter was pretty short, although I'm glad to see that you've been updating this story again. I wonder if Eclipse has anything to do with the angel hunters...or if she is one for that matter.
King Corn chapter 104 . 7/14
This chapter was really short but I enjoyed all of the creepy imagery. The hanging angels and creepy woods really set the atmosphere.
King Corn chapter 103 . 7/14
A lot of deep characterization here was nice. I like the conversation with Ko in it.
King Corn chapter 102 . 7/14
I wonder what's going to happen next! I'm really happy I have so many chapters to come back to. I'm going to binge read all of this.
King Corn chapter 101 . 7/14
Lamagra is a really cool god and I like the concept of him. The end of this chapter had me on the edge of my seat!
Utena Himemiya chapter 104 . 7/14
Man, it's been a while since you updated this. Does this mean you're going to give it regular updates again? I can't wait to see the fight between Eclipse and the cast.
Dark Kurogane chapter 104 . 7/14
Does this mean Chichiri died early or something? I can't imagine his fate was good after he left. When I think about it, I feel really bad for him now.
Iruka-sama chapter 104 . 7/14
Those poor angels. Why would someone want to be so mean to them? It makes you see how sad it is that nice beings get killed and hunted like that.
2,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »