Reviews for Sacrifice
Black Bride Anna chapter 103 . 1/16
Yess! You're molding it with the Synthetic Emotions world! I'm so happy because I loved Synthetic Emotions so much! This is going to be so great! I have a feeling that this will be my most favorite arc!
KurlozMakara77 chapter 103 . 1/16
I'm really excited about Temari! She seems so cool!
HFGLF 2 chapter 103 . 1/16
I wonder if they're going to face off against Professor Gaiga. Isn't Professor Gaiga the villain of Synthetic Emotions? I wonder what will tie them to the school world that the others reside in. I have so many questions.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 103 . 1/16
I surely thought I had read this already, but perhaps not? Well, this is an interesting chapter that delves into the world of your Synthetic Emotions story. It seems you borrowed content from the way that Temari was found comparing it to the way Eros was found by Aroura.

Now that the gang has an electronic member of their team, how will they fair against Soel's minions?
TerminalTragedy chapter 103 . 1/16
Aw, Temari is adorable. I hope she plays a big part in sacrifice or at least in this arc.
MotherHonker chapter 103 . 1/16
Aw, I still feel bad about Tsurugi's eye, but I'm happy that Temari is there. She seems so cute and cool.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 103 . 1/16
A new character being introduced this late into the series? I wonder what this new arc is going to bring and if Temari will be a new character entirely or just an arc character. I also see that you're merging with your Synthetic Emotions story. I'm ready for this.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 103 . 12/27/2014
I had a feeling that Chichiri would abandon everyone. I just...hope he comes back.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 102 . 12/27/2014
I really like Eve's attacks. She has a nice set of moves that I didn't think was common to put on a character. Dark and wind are a pretty cool combo when I think about it. I appreciate her as a fighter.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 101 . 12/27/2014
Oh snap! They have to fight Lamagra now? Man that is intense. I hope they can win against him and get Undine back. She's literally in their grasp.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 100 . 12/27/2014
I was right. They were supposed to die. I wonder if they'll find Undine in the next place that they go and what they will face ahead with Chichiri being so flipped out.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 99 . 12/27/2014
Azmy makes an appearance and I have to wonder...is Domina supposed to be destroyed? I mean Soel and Azmy are there and they apparently rule it soo...is everyone supposed to die there by the shinigami? There has to be a reason they rule one side of it.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 98 . 12/27/2014
The best thing about this chapter was the scene with Soel and Chichiri. I was really captivated by their dialogue and the events that happened.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 97 . 12/27/2014
Zell is so gay. He reminds me of Mikunai in a weird way from the vampire arch.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 96 . 12/27/2014
A lot of people have told me that they love this arc. I want to see what is so special about it. So far, I really like it but it's not my favorite arc. Great job though.
2,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »