Reviews for Sacrifice
King Corn chapter 100 . 4/21
Awesome job on this chapter. I hope we see more of Mizuho and Sadoma!
HFGLF 2 chapter 100 . 4/21
So many questions remain about Soel and Chichiri. I am looking forward to this newest arc of yours. I wonder how the group is going to face off against the blood god. That fight should definitely be interesting.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 100 . 4/21
Vespa and the shinigami were working together unbeknownst the main cast. Everyone questioned Vespa's purpose and who is right and who is wrong. A part of me wonders if they've been following the right person all along. There are two sides of every story, so what is Soel's side? Why does she feel like she has to destroy the minds of the main cast members? Why is she after the legend? I wish to know these answers.
TerminalTragedy chapter 100 . 4/21
I'm interested in Sadoma and Mizuho's characters and what they are going to do in the next chapters. They are like Lamagra's guards so I want to see what they can really do. Looking forward to your next chapter!
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 100 . 4/21
Vespa was a bit underhanded with her underlying contract with the shinigami. I have always sensed that there was something underlying about Vespa and that she wasn't all that she seemed. I'm glad people are starting the question her.

As for this Greek arc that's going to happen, I wonder if it will be a dark one or one that's fairly light hearted. With Chihiri's mental state, I can never be too sure. So far, Sadoma and Mizuho aren't interesting really but the promise of seeing Lamagra is.
MotherHonker chapter 100 . 4/21
I can't wait to see what will happen with Lamagra! Hope you update soon!
KurlozMakara77 chapter 100 . 4/21
Vespa was working with the shinigami and now they are off to what seems to be Greece. I wonder what will happen with Lamagra.
Yaoi LL Girl chapter 100 . 4/21
I hope everyone will be able to help Chichiri. I don't want bad things to keep happening to him.

On another note, I'm glad you're doing a Greek themed arc. My favorite mythology i the Greek one and I'd love to see how you portray Lamagra.
Dark Kurogane chapter 100 . 4/21
I can only imagine the pain Chichiri is going through. I feel just aweful for him.
Black Bride Anna chapter 100 . 4/21
So, it was all a secret plan all along between the shinigami and Vespa and the gang was just going through the motions. I didn't see that coming. I even thought the shinigami would turn out to be evil at one point but I'm glad they didn't. I do wonder if Azmy is really dead or not, though.

This next arc looks promising and they'll have to fight another god, too. I can't wait!
Iruka-sama chapter 100 . 4/21
I was right. The shinigami really do want to destroy Domina and they did. It was like an underground plan between them and Vespa. Awesome job!
Aero Phoenix chapter 100 . 4/21
Wait...the shinigami were supposed to destroy Domina and it was created by Soel and Azmy? Oh man! Not to mention that Chichiri is still going crazy, too. Poor Guy!
HFGLF 2 chapter 99 . 2/21
So, the shinigami are going to destroy Domina? I actually didn't see that coming. I thought they were the good guys.
HFGLF 2 chapter 98 . 2/21
The battles are great, and I somehow hope that Chichiri can pull through his mental torture, or that someone would save him from Soel.
HFGLF 2 chapter 97 . 2/21
Charles Grey is a shinigami. That's a new twist, and the white queen might be Azmy? That's an even more interesting twist. Man, this keeps getting better and better
1,942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »