Reviews for Sacrifice
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 104 . 7/15
Poor Chichiri. I have this feeling that he probably died, or at least that's what everyone else is hinting at. It looks like everyone is going to the bad place that kills angels that isn't Shaffon. But why is Eclipse there? Is she an angel hunter too? Or is she just doing something for Soel?
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 104 . 7/15
This chapter was pretty short, although I'm glad to see that you've been updating this story again. I wonder if Eclipse has anything to do with the angel hunters...or if she is one for that matter.
King Corn chapter 104 . 7/14
This chapter was really short but I enjoyed all of the creepy imagery. The hanging angels and creepy woods really set the atmosphere.
King Corn chapter 103 . 7/14
A lot of deep characterization here was nice. I like the conversation with Ko in it.
King Corn chapter 102 . 7/14
I wonder what's going to happen next! I'm really happy I have so many chapters to come back to. I'm going to binge read all of this.
King Corn chapter 101 . 7/14
Lamagra is a really cool god and I like the concept of him. The end of this chapter had me on the edge of my seat!
Utena Himemiya chapter 104 . 7/14
Man, it's been a while since you updated this. Does this mean you're going to give it regular updates again? I can't wait to see the fight between Eclipse and the cast.
Dark Kurogane chapter 104 . 7/14
Does this mean Chichiri died early or something? I can't imagine his fate was good after he left. When I think about it, I feel really bad for him now.
Iruka-sama chapter 104 . 7/14
Those poor angels. Why would someone want to be so mean to them? It makes you see how sad it is that nice beings get killed and hunted like that.
Aero Phoenix chapter 104 . 7/14
So, everyone was going to have a really bad fate if they leave the group? I wonder what Chichiri's fate is now. Will it ever be revealed? What is the fate of everyone else for that matter?
Yaoi LL Girl chapter 104 . 7/14
I really miss Chichiri and I feel bad for poor Ko. I wanted them to get together so I'm really sad that he left. On another note, this chapter is really sad. I hope they beat those angel hunters.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
good interesting storyline. i have a constructive critiism. be more specific when your telling us who is talking. im losing track of all the blue eyed characters. plus, words are repeated a little too fequently. other than that...me likes.
SharkWeek chapter 103 . 8/22/2015
Aw, temarisounds cute. I hope you update this story soon. I want to see what adventures everyone will be going g on and I want to learn more about temarisounds.
SharkWeek chapter 102 . 8/22/2015
Poor Tsurugi. I'm glad they all got away from lamagra and got stuff settled though.
SharkWeek chapter 101 . 8/22/2015
No Fife why you do this? I always worry about that guy.
2,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »