Reviews for Sacrifice
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20
good interesting storyline. i have a constructive critiism. be more specific when your telling us who is talking. im losing track of all the blue eyed characters. plus, words are repeated a little too fequently. other than likes.
SharkWeek chapter 103 . 8/22
Aw, temarisounds cute. I hope you update this story soon. I want to see what adventures everyone will be going g on and I want to learn more about temarisounds.
SharkWeek chapter 102 . 8/22
Poor Tsurugi. I'm glad they all got away from lamagra and got stuff settled though.
SharkWeek chapter 101 . 8/22
No Fife why you do this? I always worry about that guy.
SharkWeek chapter 100 . 8/22
Chichiri is slowly going insane. Not good. I hope they can find undine. I hope she's still alive.
SharkWeek chapter 99 . 8/22 they're working for the shinigami and they want to destroy domina? But why?
SharkWeek chapter 98 . 8/21
Oh man I hope Chichiri can get out of this. Soel is the main boss, just. Ahhhhh I am scared for him.
SharkWeek chapter 97 . 8/21
I hope they can overthrow the queen and get ko back.
SharkWeek chapter 96 . 8/21
Kizoku seems like she means business. I hope that they can beat her and her partner.
SharkWeek chapter 95 . 8/21
Whaaaatttt Azmy is back? I knew soel was up to something. I'm glad ko killed that guy though, I hate him.
SharkWeek chapter 94 . 8/21
Poor Ko. I hope she kills that rapist.
SharkWeek chapter 93 . 8/21
Wow, I never would have guessed that undine was special. I wonder if she was the one who was a pawn but soel wouldn't take her out if that was it. It has to be someone else. I think it's Fife.
SharkWeek chapter 92 . 8/21
Man Ceres had it rough. No wonder she wants to enslave them.
SharkWeek chapter 91 . 8/21
I didn't expect that to happen. Who would have known Ceres was a waitress? I wonder what her job was anyway?
SharkWeek chapter 90 . 8/21
Wait this crossed over with caged bird? That story made me cry so much. I love seeing the characters back from that story!
2,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »