Reviews for Sacrifice
Utena Himemiya chapter 35 . 4/24/2008
A little KeijiXFife moment in here! I hadn't seen any of them in a while but I guess it's not really the time for romance amongst the cast. I really liked the Fable fight as well.
Dark Kurogane chapter 35 . 4/24/2008
You did a good job at the fight and I was particularly fascinated that Tsurugi had such control over his curse like that. Also, the thing I find interesting is the Keiji/Fife bush incident and Hiroshima nearly being clocked in the face by Chichiri's attack, lol. He never gets a moment's peace around those guys.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 10 . 4/23/2008
Damn, that was a disturbing bit at the end... but I find the rationale for Tobito going crazy reasonable and makes sense.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 35 . 4/23/2008
Interesting mix of action and comedy here. I wonder what information they can acquire from Xanadu. He seems so kind but then again Fable also made some sort of agreement with him...
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 34 . 4/23/2008
It seems that Fable made another appearance. I thought she was kind of strange. She acted like she wasn't really for them but not really against them either. Now her true colors have shown and it will be interesting to see how everyone fares against her.
SilverIsamu chapter 35 . 4/23/2008
Wow! What a good fight! I can't wait to see what Xanadu will do for them.
Yaoi Love-Love Girl chapter 35 . 4/23/2008
Freak yeah! They all kinds of found Xanadu! I hope he'll help them!
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 8 . 4/22/2008
Well, Undine finally showed off what she's capable of, which is always nice. The whole water thing also makes sense, since one of those old stories about vampires was how they couldn't cross running water.

I'm pumped to see what the next arc is going to be like.
Utena Himemiya chapter 34 . 4/21/2008
Great chapter! I can't wait for the Fable fight!
Dark Kurogane chapter 34 . 4/21/2008
This chapter seemed shorter compared to your others, but it was worth the read. Im interested about Fable. She's always intrigued me and perhaps I'll gather more knowledge since she showed up again.
Denzel'sCRIMSON chapter 34 . 4/18/2008
Mary Sues? Hardly. Each character is different. However, I'll have to say that sometimes the different quirks of each person sometimes seems generic to the anime style of say...Bleach, Inuyasha (I noticed the whole feather thing with Ceres; Kagura totally had it first . lol) and other things like that. But the point is, this is a manga story. In the manga section. Obviously, it should be known by readers that this is what they might get. If someone wants something more real and less anime-ish, go somewhere else and leave people who put effort into writing such great fics alone. Like the flamer could do any better! If you need back up, I'll do so. I'll handle that S.O.B.

Anyway, I ranted. Great chapter and I can tell the rest are going to be way better! Keep up the good work and don't worry about flamers. They're just haters.
Denzel'sCRIMSON chapter 33 . 4/18/2008
Wow... I thought they were going to win for sure, but I guess that wouldn't be realistic would it. Either way, I'm happy that finally Fife fought some. It was owning! Anyway, what's the next arc? And when will the vamp arc come up? I'm excited about that one. Anyway, great job! This was one of my favourite chapters.
Denzel'sCRIMSON chapter 32 . 4/18/2008
He...stabbed...himself... What the hell? Is making like a blood pact or something to that effect? Anyway, another great chapter. Only a few mistakes in spelling (typing errors). Great job!
Biq chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
My 2 Cents: I don't think your characters are exactly like mary sues, but they do certain aspects make them seem like it. With the descriptions, while visual -I find them unnecessary to the story, unless they serve a purpose later on. Good luck with your writing.
Denzel'sCRIMSON chapter 31 . 4/17/2008