Reviews for Sacrifice
SilverIsamu chapter 52 . 11/10/2008 just...awesome! I really love his dark style of fighting! I wonder how they'll escape the tunnel of doom! I'm anticipating the next chapter!
Utena Himemiya chapter 52 . 11/10/2008
Wow...Hiroshima is demented...

Azmy also kicks butt! It's good to see shy little Azmy fighting. I wonder what's going on with Tsurugi's side of the picture though.
Yaoi Love-Love Girl chapter 52 . 11/10/2008
Hiroshim and Azmy make a really good team. It's nice to see that Azmy can kick just as much ass as the rest of her team mates! Go Azmy!
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 52 . 11/9/2008
I do agree that people shouldn't be upset about this story's dark turns. Besides, its nowhere near as bad as Giant Robo: The Day the Earth Stood Still. It won't hit that point until the protagonists start dropping like flied and/or losing any sense of idealism.

Anyways, it is also nice to see Azmy using her own abilities to her advantage, and it's also nice to have that whole "Who's the main hero" issue settled. That's just one of the risks you run when you have a story without the name of the chief protagonist in there somewhere.

And GOSH! That many arcs? You must certainly have had this planned for a long while.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 51 . 11/6/2008
Well, I feel I should say that the bloodlust everyone seems to be displaying is more than a little disturbing. I would understand it they were overly cynical and were playing it as dark comedy, but this seems just... playing it straight.

Which makes me wonder if I should really be rooting for these people in the first place.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 50 . 11/5/2008
I do not find your attempt at using the branch of the Catholic church very offensive. I am a Catholic myself and am quite familiar with its hypocrisy on some issues.

I do feel upset though, that it almost seemed like you were taking a moment out of the story to try to justify the presence of the Catholics in the story. There are plenty of times in fiction that a church, either fictional or real, is portrayed negatively and flawed. I am even aware of the "Goddess of Fortresses" conspiracy theory, where the entire church is, and always has been, devil-worshippers. I think you underestimated people's ability to take this as fiction... besides your world is about as zany and crapsacky as it can possibly get. There's no need to make a super big deal about it one way or another.

And personally, I doubt Hiroshima's the Antichrist. The Bible's pretty adamant about his physical appearance and distinguishing characteristics. The biggest is having the Arabic word for "Disbelief" on his forehead, which everyone, regardless of their nation of origin or literacy, will be able to understand.

But speaking of Hiroshima, I'm starting to grow a bit weary of him... Fife as well. You have a good chunk of characters, and maybe the problem is they're all together and they've been that way nearly since the get-go and I'm not used to that or maybe it's that you intended for them to be the main heroes but I never got the memo. Be that as it may, I feel like you focus on Fife and Hiroshima too much. Their Omniscient Morality Liscenses are also growing a little hard to bear... including Hiroshima telling Azmy and the non-combatants they were cowards for running away. Not like they really needed the help, after all.

Now if Hiroshima had brought something up *afterwards*, saying they had been lucky that time and they should try to recognize their own strengths and weaknesses so they could stand and fight if the situation demanded it, that would be different. But it's hard to seriously respect someone who uses a rather angsty past to justify his various atrocities, never seeming to realize that he just perpetuates the vicious cycle. Not to mention someone who could God Mod a large portion of the cast if it had the intent to.

I dunno. Maybe this is just author appeal gone amuck. But I seriously want someone just yell at Hiroshima sometime soon, and be one hundred percent correct in their gripes, and force Hiroshima to admit he can't justify all the jerkass things he does.
Dark Angel Hiroshima chapter 51 . 11/4/2008
This was a good chapter! I really like the action here and this whole arc is simply amazing! You really know how to writ an awesome story!
Utena Himemiya chapter 51 . 11/4/2008
This was a really good chapter. I like Azmy and Hiroshima's interactions and I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 51 . 11/4/2008
Azmy and...Hiroshima? Somehow I don't think that the feeling between them is mutual. Hiroshima stated in earlier chapters that angels mate for life and he seems very faithful to Tsurugi as a mate.

Azmy needs to find someone else.

I wonder what will happen between them in the tunnel though. It'll be interesting to see what happens with the ninja.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 51 . 11/4/2008
Well, it's been a while since you've posted any chapters so it's good to see this one up. I don't really care for AzmyHiroshima, seeing as I'm a fan of TsurugiHiroshima. I find their relationship a lot better and more interesting then he and Azmy's.

Now that I've expressed that concern of mine, I like how Azmy has gotten braver though. She's got a lot going for her. I hope that she can get over her insecurities and be a better person. She's got too much regret and it will consume her if she doesn't get a grip on it.
Dark Kurogane chapter 51 . 11/4/2008
Azmy can really fight when she wants to. She really needs to fight more often. She can be so much more of an outspoken person.

This crush on Hiroshima can't be a good thing. Tsurugi already thinks that she's stepping on his territory. I have a feeling that there will be some rising tension between them in future chapters.
HFGLF chapter 51 . 11/4/2008
Azmy has a little crush I see. It's been growing for a while when I look at it, though. I wonder what underground tunnel that they have uncovered and what relevance it has to Baklavas armies. Maybe they used it to try and break into the castle. There are amny theories here.
HFGLF chapter 50 . 11/4/2008
This wasn't really offensive. I just take it as an opinional. Those things are purely rumors passed on by other religions and when you think about it, it's something that makes everyone who has a religion a little prejudice. It might not be to the extent that Hiroshima was but it's one of the reasons that religion isn't a good subject to bring up at all.

I think Hiroshima has his reasons for hating Catholics (especially because he's friends with a vampire)so I just take as that really.

I do feel bad for Helix because he was offended about his religion and he happened to be one of the few Catholics who had pput aside the age-old theory of 'darkness and evil' being a vampire.

This whole chapter was actually rather interesting on many different levels as far as opinions went. Well, I think this review was long enough. Please keep writing and I'll review the next chapter.
SilverIsamu chapter 51 . 11/4/2008
I wonder who they will meet in the tunnel and what they have to do with anything.
Yaoi Love-Love Girl chapter 51 . 11/4/2008
This was a good chapter. I really like Azmy's feelings in this chapter. You can tell that something is there for Hiroshima. I dunno if it's love or not but there's definitely something.

I wonder if you'll elaborate on Hiroshima's curse.
2,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 .. Last Next »