Reviews for Sacrifice
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 50 . 10/21/2008
I'm not offended and people who are are either extremely religious or overly sensitive.

Does Azmy love Hiroshima? It looks like she's really starting to like him. I wonder what Tsurugi thinks of that...
Dark Kurogane chapter 50 . 10/21/2008
I really like Zephynthos and Bass so far (aside from my usual favorites). I wonder what will happen with Fife now that he's back in Sumeria. More mysteries have been brought up about Hiroshima and is it me or does Azmy love him? Maybe she's just being shy but I'm not sure about that.

I smell a tricky triangle in sotre for them!
Utena Himemiya chapter 50 . 10/21/2008
A bunch of battling and discussion of religion as well as the mystery of who the vampires were. I really like Mikunai, he's funny and sadistic, yet kind to Helix.

I'm wondering about Hiroshima now too.

I'm not offended by your writing simply because a character doesn't see eye-to-eye with another. When I think about it, I kind of agree with Hiroshima. When you look at it really carefully, as he did, then you could very well assume that. It's sad, however because one of your reviewers is my cousin. Lol. Sh...
SilverIsamu chapter 50 . 10/21/2008
This was great! I like to listen to their religious discussion. I really liked how they interacted and there were little mysteries that were brought up about Hiroshima that makes me wonder.
Yaoi Love-Love Girl chapter 50 . 10/21/2008
I'm not offended at all. IF people can't handle opinion then they shouldn't read this story, considering it's full of it. Hell, I'm Catholic and I'm not offended.

I still love Hiroshima even if he may not love me, and I love this story. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Helix is adorable by the way *grabs him and runs*
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 44 . 10/3/2008
Poor Eagle... you'd expect him to be a bit more gracious. I mean, sure you're in a cesspool of death... but you got tourists!

... Although a part of me's still upset a bit with Hiroshima... and how he seems to have an Omniscient Morality License. True, he's background seems pretty bad... but there's only so many atrocities you can commit with using that as a justification.

Anyways, I'm nearly caught up with you, and I'll keep reading. _
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 43 . 10/3/2008
Well, I'm almost completely caught up, and the conclusion of this arc does seem a little tragic.

Hope we see Zangetsu again. After all, pretty much every other named character the heroes have met seem to pop up again later.
Dark Angel Hiroshima chapter 49 . 10/1/2008
Wow, this was an awesome chapter! I'm really liking this arc so far! It's such an awesome arc and I love vampires! I wonder why everyone is so confused about Fife being a vampy...IS he a vampire? I wonder...If so then why doesn't he have fangs? Does he have an alternate form? If that even really the real prince? Did he kill the real prince? Does he shapeshift?

I'm confused but interested at the same time!

Fife is truly a conundrum!
HFGLF chapter 49 . 10/1/2008
Someone dies and someone hooks up? Does Chichiri die? Is that why he doesn't have an arc?

I really like your demon-like characters and Sumeria itself. Where do you come up with the ideas for these places that they travel?

My favorite demon of the three is Zuri. She's really cool for no appearent reason. I don't know, she seems like a calm, collected woman. Kind of like Koryuu (whom I liked)

I wonder what Vasca's prophecy will have to do with why Fife is there and what the mass confusion is between Fife and his servants. It seems odd that their stories don't match up.

I also wonder about the other vamps as well. I wonder if they'll meet them at the castle or if they'l appear sooner then that.

Lol, Chichiri does seem to get strange luck with woman, doesn't he?

I look forward to your next chapter. I can't wait to see their efforts against the Catholic armies.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 49 . 9/30/2008
Fife is beginning to regret many things and he sort of deserved what he got for hiding them. I wonder how things are going to go with the fight aagainst the Holy Armies and what the other vampires have to do with King Vasca.

I await your next chapter!
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 49 . 9/30/2008
Wow, everything is getting heated up again! I want to see them all battle the Holy Army! w00t!
Dark Kurogane chapter 49 . 9/30/2008
Fife is having a hard time and he seems pretty miserable doesn't he? I'm glad that he has Bass and co. to help him. I wonder what the other vampires have to do with anything really...and what will become of our anti-heroes when the Holy Armies come? Who is Orchestra and Baratone and what do they want with Vasca?

I'm glad to see Azmy face her fears. She's been feeling bad about the same incident since they fought Elf and Lumina.

The line of reality and history seems to be faded between Fife and his royal court. I'd like to see more of this wonderful story. This is getting good.
Utena Himemiya chapter 49 . 9/30/2008
Well, this whole chapter was full of confusion amongst the characters. I really like Bass, he's such a sweetie and Treble and Zuri are so mysterious.

I like how you made Azmy fess up to her fears and finally jump out there to fight.

I feel so sorry for poor Fife. He must feel completely stripped about now.

Hiroshima was right. No hiding anything now.
SilverIsamu chapter 49 . 9/30/2008
Aw! I like Zangetsu and Ko, a lot better then she and Chichiri actually.
Yaoi Love-Love Girl chapter 49 . 9/30/2008
W00t! Battle time once more! I can't wait to see how Bass and Treble and Zuri all fight. I want to know more about the other vampires as well.

I'm glad that Azmy is being all brave too! Go Azmy!
2,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 .. Last Next »