Reviews for Sacrifice
Dark Kurogane chapter 41 . 6/30/2008
You know, I really don't think Hiroshima remembered what happened. I do think that he killed some of those people, but not all of them.

Undine and Zangetsu's fight was very fast-paced and it seems as though they are both skilled at magic. I have to wonder what Hiroshima was talking about when he said that Undine wasn't the girl he used to know...Does that mean that Undine is a fake? Where is the real Undine then...I'm confused.

Fife's getting darker...I think that's because I see his real thoughts more clearly.

Zangetsu's Fire STorm was an awesome attack. Not even Hiroshima could fend it off.

Grand job!
Utena Himemiya chapter 41 . 6/30/2008
Wow, this chapter was really long and it turned out good. I really like the fight between Zangetsu and Undine. Too bad it's not animated, it would have been really good. They both were so confident with each other.

DEspite it all though, Zangetsu is a really kind soul.

Keiji sure did take a risk by trying to be independant. I really like the interaction between he and Hiroshima. I can tell that they are becoming friends slowly. I think Hiroshima is the only one Keiji can trust, which is odd because they were the two with the most friction at first.

I also like the touching scene between Fife and Keiji. They were so cute even though they were drowning. ;

I can't wait to see what happens to them next chapter~
SilverIsamu chapter 41 . 6/30/2008
Wow, poor everyone! I hope they're alright! Mean ol Zangetsu! I hope they kick his arse!
Yaoi Love-Love Girl chapter 41 . 6/30/2008
Wow, that was a really long chapter and a lot of crap happened. I hope everyone will be okay and I hope they didn't drown! Please! I anticipate more!
HFGLF chapter 24 . 6/25/2008
Hiroshima and Tsurugi are cursed? I also can't wait to see the fight between Keiji and Lumina...Crap must head back to work, break is over...T_T
HFGLF chapter 23 . 6/25/2008
I wonder who these two mysterious people are. I also really like the way Tsurugi and Hiroshima's relationship has blossomed and I can't wait to read about them in Crimson and Clover!

They are probably my favorite couple so far. They even beat out Fife and Keiji, which seems to be the most popular couple here.
HFGLF chapter 22 . 6/25/2008
After I read this, I could clearly see how Tsurugi changed from Tsurugi: Tsubasa no Gedatsu to who he is today. He lost his whimsical and innocent self to love someone as cold-hearted as Hiroshima. To be honest, I think Hiroshima has changed a lot too. I like how their relationship has grown.

I also heard speculation that you were postiong Crimson and Clover. When will you be doing this?
Nanao Nagase chapter 39 . 6/4/2008
I'm finally done with the Flora Arc! *cheers* Now I can rid my mind of plants and move on to your new chapter!

With Musashi gone, things seem to be less lively; I really liked the part when he stepped into the action. The final fight with Flora was great- I want to know the plot behind Hiroshima eating that 'seed'! As for Fife being a prostitute... I was flabbergasted to know that he sold his body to get the money. I was thinking along the lines of him being a vampire, actually. I can't help but feel kind of disgusted at his ocupation; but the reason for his actions was understandable. How will Keiji behave around Fife now? I wonder what will happen next..

I'll be keeping my eye on Sacrifice!

Nanao
HFGLF chapter 21 . 6/3/2008
A very surreal chapter with a few mistakes but that's alright, you're trying. Musashi seems rather interesting. Hiroshima's comment about him cracked me up.

'out of all of the Wind Daverns, we got the stupid one' Lol typical Hiroshima.

I like the fact that this chapter had a nice ending. Not many chapters of this story have that kind of ending. It's a breath of fresh air.

Well, must head off to work once more. I'll be back!
HFGLF chapter 20 . 6/3/2008
Ko's dream was interesting. I nearly thought that it was what actually happened. I didn't know Hiroshima had the ability to pray but here's a question: if Hiroshima is a dark angel then does he pray to Lucifer since fallen angels are fettered in hell?

I've been wondering that for a while...
HFGLF chapter 19 . 6/3/2008
Wow, that was a lot of in my face action there. I hope everyone is alive but since you've written up to 40 chapters, I don't think that they are dying any time soon.

I like the fight between Ceres and Fife. I've never seen Keiji so angry before so that tells me that he must really care about Fife despite his protests.

On to the next chapter...
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 40 . 6/3/2008
Sorry I can't sign in. I just wanted you to know that I read this and it seems Hiroshima and Keiji are at it again with their tension. They are two very stubborn men, aren't they?

I wonder if Zangetsu is really as strong as that woman says he is. It'll be interesting to see how he fares against Undine.
Dark Angel Hiroshima chapter 40 . 6/2/2008
This was interesting. There is so much corruption in the group! I wonder why Serenande was killing the towns people for?

I'm also interested in Zangetsu. H seems cool and Hiroshima's ever present curse. Poor guy, I don't think he really did remember. I actually don't think he killed ALL of those people either...I anticipate the next chapter and seeing Undine fight is always a plus.
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 40 . 6/2/2008
I'm finally getting around to reading this and I must say that I'm glad the dang Flora arc is over! *dances on all available plants* Anywhoo...I think Hiroshima's curse is interesting and I wonder what exactly it is...Was he possessed or something? His wings are black but will they ever go back to his original color?

Oh and Azmy should get over her complex. She whines too much. Don't get me wrong, I like her but she's been too hard on herself. It's annoying that she won't suck it up. Keiji was right, she needed to get on the ball!
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 21 . 6/1/2008
You have a character named Musashi... I can't stop thinking about the overweight Judo expert from Getter Robo with the same name.

Anyways, I'm still with this, puttering along at my own rate, and enjoying it.
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 .. Last Next »