Reviews for Sacrifice
Dark Angel Hiroshima chapter 51 . 11/4/2008
This was a good chapter! I really like the action here and this whole arc is simply amazing! You really know how to writ an awesome story!
Utena Himemiya chapter 51 . 11/4/2008
This was a really good chapter. I like Azmy and Hiroshima's interactions and I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 51 . 11/4/2008
Azmy and...Hiroshima? Somehow I don't think that the feeling between them is mutual. Hiroshima stated in earlier chapters that angels mate for life and he seems very faithful to Tsurugi as a mate.

Azmy needs to find someone else.

I wonder what will happen between them in the tunnel though. It'll be interesting to see what happens with the ninja.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 51 . 11/4/2008
Well, it's been a while since you've posted any chapters so it's good to see this one up. I don't really care for AzmyHiroshima, seeing as I'm a fan of TsurugiHiroshima. I find their relationship a lot better and more interesting then he and Azmy's.

Now that I've expressed that concern of mine, I like how Azmy has gotten braver though. She's got a lot going for her. I hope that she can get over her insecurities and be a better person. She's got too much regret and it will consume her if she doesn't get a grip on it.
Dark Kurogane chapter 51 . 11/4/2008
Azmy can really fight when she wants to. She really needs to fight more often. She can be so much more of an outspoken person.

This crush on Hiroshima can't be a good thing. Tsurugi already thinks that she's stepping on his territory. I have a feeling that there will be some rising tension between them in future chapters.
HFGLF chapter 51 . 11/4/2008
Azmy has a little crush I see. It's been growing for a while when I look at it, though. I wonder what underground tunnel that they have uncovered and what relevance it has to Baklavas armies. Maybe they used it to try and break into the castle. There are amny theories here.
HFGLF chapter 50 . 11/4/2008
This wasn't really offensive. I just take it as an opinional. Those things are purely rumors passed on by other religions and when you think about it, it's something that makes everyone who has a religion a little prejudice. It might not be to the extent that Hiroshima was but it's one of the reasons that religion isn't a good subject to bring up at all.

I think Hiroshima has his reasons for hating Catholics (especially because he's friends with a vampire)so I just take as that really.

I do feel bad for Helix because he was offended about his religion and he happened to be one of the few Catholics who had pput aside the age-old theory of 'darkness and evil' being a vampire.

This whole chapter was actually rather interesting on many different levels as far as opinions went. Well, I think this review was long enough. Please keep writing and I'll review the next chapter.
SilverIsamu chapter 51 . 11/4/2008
I wonder who they will meet in the tunnel and what they have to do with anything.
Yaoi Love-Love Girl chapter 51 . 11/4/2008
This was a good chapter. I really like Azmy's feelings in this chapter. You can tell that something is there for Hiroshima. I dunno if it's love or not but there's definitely something.

I wonder if you'll elaborate on Hiroshima's curse.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 50 . 10/21/2008
This was a great chapter. I look forward to your next update.
Dark Angel Hiroshima chapter 50 . 10/21/2008
I like the new vampires. I wonder if they'll stick around and be a permanent part of the group or if they'll break off from them.
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 50 . 10/21/2008
I'm not offended and people who are are either extremely religious or overly sensitive.

Does Azmy love Hiroshima? It looks like she's really starting to like him. I wonder what Tsurugi thinks of that...
Dark Kurogane chapter 50 . 10/21/2008
I really like Zephynthos and Bass so far (aside from my usual favorites). I wonder what will happen with Fife now that he's back in Sumeria. More mysteries have been brought up about Hiroshima and is it me or does Azmy love him? Maybe she's just being shy but I'm not sure about that.

I smell a tricky triangle in sotre for them!
Utena Himemiya chapter 50 . 10/21/2008
A bunch of battling and discussion of religion as well as the mystery of who the vampires were. I really like Mikunai, he's funny and sadistic, yet kind to Helix.

I'm wondering about Hiroshima now too.

I'm not offended by your writing simply because a character doesn't see eye-to-eye with another. When I think about it, I kind of agree with Hiroshima. When you look at it really carefully, as he did, then you could very well assume that. It's sad, however because one of your reviewers is my cousin. Lol. Sh...
SilverIsamu chapter 50 . 10/21/2008
This was great! I like to listen to their religious discussion. I really liked how they interacted and there were little mysteries that were brought up about Hiroshima that makes me wonder.
2,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 .. Last Next »