Reviews for Sacrifice
Utena Himemiya chapter 90 . 12/22/2014
Man, this one one of the best parts of Sacrifice. After all this time, Hiroshima is finally free from the swords that bind him to all of his problems. It was such an emotionally gripping chapter.
Dark Kurogane chapter 103 . 12/22/2014
Poor Chichiri. He really did suffer a lot, didn't he?
Iruka-sama chapter 103 . 12/22/2014
Another update! Yay! Although I'm really sad that Chichiri is gone now. I'm going to miss how funny he was.
Aero Phoenix chapter 103 . 12/22/2014
I'm sad to see Chichiri go. I wonder what Hiroshima means by changing fate? Was everyone going to die before? Does this mean that Chichiri will die, too?
Utena Himemiya chapter 89 . 12/22/2014
I think this is the chapter where I left off. I'd with you a happy birthday but it's been so long ago. I really have a lot to catch up on Sacrifice. I don't know how I got so far behind. I really loved this chapter and the suspense at the end is killing me. What will happen? I'm so excited!
Utena Himemiya chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
This chapter was really good. I remember it being one of your longer chapters and reading back through it gives me nostalgia. The rooming situation and Keiji's flashbacks of the past are all still defining things in this series. I hope one day I get to see you finish this story.
Utena Himemiya chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
I noticed I haven't read this chapter...or rather, I read it and never reviewed it. I should have done that. I've been going through here and trying to figure out where I left off and I found chapters I haven't reviewed. This story needs all of it's wonderful reviews. Thus, I will give it some.
Yaoi LL Girl chapter 103 . 12/22/2014
Chichiri left?! You better bring him back or I'll pee everywhere. Now I want another update.
Yaoi LL Girl chapter 102 . 12/22/2014
So...Undine was fake? What? I am sad now. You got my hopes up and then you dashed them all away. -shakes fist- How dare you plot twist! Naw, but really I loved this.
Yaoi LL Girl chapter 101 . 12/22/2014
Undine is back? Heck yeah! I hope they can save her.
Black Bride Anna chapter 102 . 12/3/2014
So everything involving Lamagra was just a big sham? Jesus, what are they going to do now? Even Undine was a red herring in their mission. At this point, I wonder if she's even still alive.
KurlozMakara77 chapter 102 . 12/3/2014
This chapter was really short. I wonder what will happen when Ko is left alone with Chichiri, since he's stil bonkers from Soel's spell.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 102 . 11/1/2014
So, fighting Lamagra's arc was a bust. It was an interesting bust, but one nonetheless. Undine was fake and Tsurugi lost an eye for no reason. It was a little disappointing but it was also intriguing how you led us on to believe that Undine was there when she wasn't.

Damn it, Soel. You're a huge troll.
MotherHonker chapter 102 . 11/1/2014
That part with Tsurugi's eye made me cringe. Too bad that wasn't the real Undine. I wanted to see her back int he gang.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 102 . 11/1/2014
I feel pretty bad for poor Tsurugi. I can only imagine that getting your eye forced out like that can't be a good thing, nor can it not be painful. Lamagra is gone now, leaving the group to deal with a still fucked up Chichiri as they try to figure out which path they should take after their ordeal failed them and everything turned out to be a giant hoax. The real Undine is still out there somewhere, they jut have to look for her.

I hope they can find her.
2,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »