Reviews for Sacrifice
Iruka-sama chapter 102 . 10/25/2014
The end of the Lamagra arc was fascinating. I didn't expect that twist at the end. I wonder what they will do next.
Aero Phoenix chapter 102 . 10/25/2014
So, they did all of that for nothing and Undine was fake? I wonder what's going to happen next, and Chichiri keeps getting worse and worse. Things don't look too good for them.
KurlozMakara77 chapter 101 . 6/9/2014
Lamagra is a really cool boss and I love this boss battle.
HFGLF 2 chapter 101 . 6/9/2014
Something tells me that Lamagra might not be defeated so easily. I can only put my faith in Fife at this point.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 101 . 6/9/2014
The fight with Lamagra begins and everyone is giving it their all. I can only pray Fife has a good plan against this blood-composed god.
TerminalTragedy chapter 101 . 6/9/2014
This is really exciting! I hope you update soon!
MotherHonker chapter 101 . 6/9/2014
I can't wait to see what happens with Fife's special move!
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 101 . 6/9/2014
I wonder if Fife's plan is even going to work or if he'll end up getting stabbed again or something. He's been notorious for puncture wounds. So far, this fight seems like it's just getting started. I wonder what Lamagra has up his sleeve...or whatever someone made of blood has.
Aero Phoenix chapter 101 . 5/19/2014
I'm not sure if I reviewed this chapter or not but here I am with a review. I really like the exciting fight with Lamagra and everyone. Defeating a god of blood is an amazing idea. I hope they can all make it out alive.
Yaoi LL Girl chapter 101 . 5/19/2014
I hope Fife has a good idea, because he can die easily right here. Fife has been hurt a lot of times before, and I want to trust he knows what he's going but at the same time I'm just like...Fife, no. Great chapter!
Dark Kurogane chapter 101 . 5/19/2014
The aspect of fighting blood is super creepy, but I enjoy it so much!
Iruka-sama chapter 101 . 5/19/2014
The way that they went around trying to figure out how to defeat Lamagra instead of just fighting him continuously until they figured out that they needed different methods. So far, this chapter is really action-packed and I'm loving reading it.
Aero Phoenix chapter 101 . 5/13/2014
Lamagra is an interesting foe. I don't think I've seen anyone or entity like him at all. I wonder how they can defeat an enemy made of liquid.
Black Bride Anna chapter 101 . 5/13/2014
This chapter was great! I love Lamagra, actually. He's dark and just awesome. I wonder if Fife's plan will work or if anyone will be able to defeat him.
King Corn chapter 100 . 4/21/2014
Awesome job on this chapter. I hope we see more of Mizuho and Sadoma!
2,136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »