Reviews for Sacrifice
Yaoi LL Girl chapter 101 . 12/22/2014
Undine is back? Heck yeah! I hope they can save her.
Black Bride Anna chapter 102 . 12/3/2014
So everything involving Lamagra was just a big sham? Jesus, what are they going to do now? Even Undine was a red herring in their mission. At this point, I wonder if she's even still alive.
KurlozMakara77 chapter 102 . 12/3/2014
This chapter was really short. I wonder what will happen when Ko is left alone with Chichiri, since he's stil bonkers from Soel's spell.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 102 . 11/1/2014
So, fighting Lamagra's arc was a bust. It was an interesting bust, but one nonetheless. Undine was fake and Tsurugi lost an eye for no reason. It was a little disappointing but it was also intriguing how you led us on to believe that Undine was there when she wasn't.

Damn it, Soel. You're a huge troll.
MotherHonker chapter 102 . 11/1/2014
That part with Tsurugi's eye made me cringe. Too bad that wasn't the real Undine. I wanted to see her back int he gang.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 102 . 11/1/2014
I feel pretty bad for poor Tsurugi. I can only imagine that getting your eye forced out like that can't be a good thing, nor can it not be painful. Lamagra is gone now, leaving the group to deal with a still fucked up Chichiri as they try to figure out which path they should take after their ordeal failed them and everything turned out to be a giant hoax. The real Undine is still out there somewhere, they jut have to look for her.

I hope they can find her.
TerminalTragedy chapter 102 . 10/28/2014
I cringed so much when Tsurugi's eye popped out. Thast was terrifying. I wonder where they'll go next.
HFGLF 2 chapter 102 . 10/28/2014
Poor Tsurugi. I hope he'll be alright.
Dark Kurogane chapter 102 . 10/26/2014
What? Undine was a fake? I thought she was finally going to be reunited.
Iruka-sama chapter 102 . 10/25/2014
The end of the Lamagra arc was fascinating. I didn't expect that twist at the end. I wonder what they will do next.
Aero Phoenix chapter 102 . 10/25/2014
So, they did all of that for nothing and Undine was fake? I wonder what's going to happen next, and Chichiri keeps getting worse and worse. Things don't look too good for them.
KurlozMakara77 chapter 101 . 6/9/2014
Lamagra is a really cool boss and I love this boss battle.
HFGLF 2 chapter 101 . 6/9/2014
Something tells me that Lamagra might not be defeated so easily. I can only put my faith in Fife at this point.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 101 . 6/9/2014
The fight with Lamagra begins and everyone is giving it their all. I can only pray Fife has a good plan against this blood-composed god.
TerminalTragedy chapter 101 . 6/9/2014
This is really exciting! I hope you update soon!
2,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »