Reviews for Sacrifice
King Corn chapter 17 . 2/14
I'm so far behind! I hope that I can read all of these chapters and catch up! There was great KeijiXFife-ness in this chapter and I really liked it! Sorry for the hurried review but I really want to catch up! *goes to next chapter*
King Corn chapter 16 . 2/14
Tee hee, that someone would be me. I'm the one who toldyou that and I'm glad that you posted it! Love the chapter and can't wait to read the next one.
King Corn chapter 15 . 2/14
Wow, for a dark themed author you can actually write the funny stuff too. I'm glad that it appears that you can write for every genre.

I really love your works and I myself find your characters quite good to relate to. I absolutely love this work! It's got to be one of THE most popular stories here. It's one of those stories that everyone knows by name kind of thing.

You are truly talented and I wished that I could write as well as you (unfortuneately I only do poems)
King Corn chapter 14 . 2/14
This chapter is a nice break from all of the action and gloom that went on in previous chapters. Awesome job!
King Corn chapter 13 . 2/14
This was a good chapter. Hiroshima is really coming out as a character. He's so cool!
King Corn chapter 12 . 2/14
Tsurugi and Hiroshima are boyfriends. Yes this is acceptable on every degree.
King Corn chapter 11 . 2/14
Wow, I wonder what will happen now that they are forced to all work together.
King Corn chapter 10 . 2/14
Poor Ohanna, I feel bad for her.
King Corn chapter 9 . 2/14
Tobito? I wonder who he is...
King Corn chapter 8 . 2/14
Yay Ko! She saved the day! She's really turning out to be interesting.
King Corn chapter 7 . 2/14
Uh oh! I hope Chichiri will be alright!
King Corn chapter 6 . 2/14
Oh, this is so cool! I can't wait to read more!
King Corn chapter 5 . 2/14
Wow, so many intersting things about this chapter. All of the references to Hiroshima and Tsurugi. They must be legends in many different ways.

Also, Kabuto seems cool.
King Corn chapter 4 . 2/14
Oh, I really like Tsurugi so far. He's probably my favorite character so he now has a fangirl. And I wonder what Hiroshima has up his sleeve.
King Corn chapter 3 . 2/14
I really liked Ko's song and this chapter was cool! There was so much action going on and Hiroshima and Tsurugi are so awesome, though I have to feel sorry for Fife! I hope he'll be alright! Fife can't die! Nu!

Hang on my Fifie hang on!

LIVE FOR ME!