Reviews for Sacrifice
King Corn chapter 101 . 7/14/2016
Lamagra is a really cool god and I like the concept of him. The end of this chapter had me on the edge of my seat!
Utena Himemiya chapter 104 . 7/14/2016
Man, it's been a while since you updated this. Does this mean you're going to give it regular updates again? I can't wait to see the fight between Eclipse and the cast.
Dark Kurogane chapter 104 . 7/14/2016
Does this mean Chichiri died early or something? I can't imagine his fate was good after he left. When I think about it, I feel really bad for him now.
Iruka-sama chapter 104 . 7/14/2016
Those poor angels. Why would someone want to be so mean to them? It makes you see how sad it is that nice beings get killed and hunted like that.
Aero Phoenix chapter 104 . 7/14/2016
So, everyone was going to have a really bad fate if they leave the group? I wonder what Chichiri's fate is now. Will it ever be revealed? What is the fate of everyone else for that matter?
Yaoi LL Girl chapter 104 . 7/14/2016
I really miss Chichiri and I feel bad for poor Ko. I wanted them to get together so I'm really sad that he left. On another note, this chapter is really sad. I hope they beat those angel hunters.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
good interesting storyline. i have a constructive critiism. be more specific when your telling us who is talking. im losing track of all the blue eyed characters. plus, words are repeated a little too fequently. other than that...me likes.
SharkWeek chapter 103 . 8/22/2015
Aw, temarisounds cute. I hope you update this story soon. I want to see what adventures everyone will be going g on and I want to learn more about temarisounds.
SharkWeek chapter 102 . 8/22/2015
Poor Tsurugi. I'm glad they all got away from lamagra and got stuff settled though.
SharkWeek chapter 101 . 8/22/2015
No Fife why you do this? I always worry about that guy.
SharkWeek chapter 100 . 8/22/2015
Chichiri is slowly going insane. Not good. I hope they can find undine. I hope she's still alive.
SharkWeek chapter 99 . 8/22/2015
Wait...so they're working for the shinigami and they want to destroy domina? But why?
SharkWeek chapter 98 . 8/21/2015
Oh man I hope Chichiri can get out of this. Soel is the main boss, just. Ahhhhh I am scared for him.
SharkWeek chapter 97 . 8/21/2015
I hope they can overthrow the queen and get ko back.
SharkWeek chapter 96 . 8/21/2015
Kizoku seems like she means business. I hope that they can beat her and her partner.
2,145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »