Reviews for Sacrifice
Lime-sama the Second chapter 95 . 12/27/2014
Fable was kind of offended being called a machine. I wonder about her now. Also, gdi Azmy, why?
Lime-sama the Second chapter 94 . 12/27/2014
We're getting into Ko's past. I've always wondered about what happened to her. So far, this is really really sad. I never would have guessed that her past was so sorrowful.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 93 . 12/27/2014
This chapter was kind of short, but it was interesting. We learned that Soel and Undine are important to each other, so there is that. I wonder how she is, actually. They do look a lot alike.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 92 . 12/27/2014
Azmy is back now? Holy crap! Why? How? I want to know what is going to go down!
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 103 . 12/22/2014
Damn, Chichiri left after all. But I have a lot of questions about what happened to him. I wonder if the reason will be revealed? Why did Soel pick him? Was the the weakest link? Why couldn't anyone heal or help him? I want to know.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 102 . 12/22/2014
That part where Tsurugi's eye popped out looked so painful in my head. Dear god. I hope he'll be okay.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 101 . 12/22/2014
I remember Lamagra from Paradox Hearts. It's nice to see him make another comeback in this story. I think he's a cool god and a tough fight for the gang. I also like Sadoma and Mizho. They're cool characters and their concepts are neat.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 100 . 12/22/2014
Now I understand why Domina had to be destroyed. That was really deep, but Chichiri is still in his little upset state. Can't anyone help him with his issue or is it terminal? This is bad.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 99 . 12/22/2014
Several things were going on here and they were all intense. I loved this chapter, and I can see that the arc is ending. I wonder what Vespa meant by it was her job to destroy Domina? What the fresh heckie is going on?
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 98 . 12/22/2014
I hope that they can help quell Chichiri's weird delirium. I get this feeling that he's probably going to die and I don't like the feeling at all.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 97 . 12/22/2014
This chapter has shinigami? Hellz yes. First vampire and now shinigami. This story literally has everything I could ever want in a fictional story. I love it so much!
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 96 . 12/22/2014
Damn we're almost to 100 chapters on this story and here I am nearly ten behind. I'm going to have to do some super reading to catch up. I like how the land of Domina is set up. It's really cool.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 95 . 12/22/2014
Dai is an asshole. I want him to have his balls chopped off...or hang him by them. That's good, too.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 94 . 12/22/2014
Poor Ko. I feel so bad for her, and I didn't even realize she had a past that bad. I hope that she can get revenge on the guy who raped her.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 93 . 12/22/2014
Oh yeah! I forgot that Azmy came back! This story was getting good, and after reading this chapter I can definitely remember a few more things than I did before. It's been such a long time.
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »