Reviews for Sacrifice
SharkWeek chapter 89 . 8/21
No! Don't let keiji die! Why am I constantly worrying and crying over these precious characters? I get so emotional about this story. Yet I am going to keep reading. I'm glad I don't have to wait for updates.
SharkWeek chapter 88 . 8/21
Oh man, that is a mean cliffhanger. I'm glad you updated. I'm going to keep reading because this is intense.
SharkWeek chapter 87 . 8/21
So ko is a warrior of sorts? That makes sense considering Hiroshima comments about her.
SharkWeek chapter 86 . 8/21
Oh man! They're going to fight kuroi ryuu now! I can't wait to see if they defeat him. I hope they do so Hiroshima can be free.
SharkWeek chapter 85 . 8/20
So wait...someone else is betraying them? Is it Fife? I wonder now.
SharkWeek chapter 84 . 8/20
This chapter was powerful. Man poor keiji. He must feel so conflicted I hope he didn't make a mistake?
SharkWeek chapter 83 . 8/20
So much came out about Hiroshima and angels nin general. I hope he'll pick the good side but I have this feeling he won't. Hiroshima and keijis time together naked was funny too.
SharkWeek chapter 82 . 8/19
Oh man the next arc is about Hiroshima. I really want to see where this goes.
SharkWeek chapter 81 . 8/19
Man it's good that ten sao Tami is finally gone and dead. I hope all of the angels he possessed are alright.
SharkWeek chapter 80 . 8/19
I find ra'shiel zadkiel and Nathaniel interesting. I really like how you add truth to your story by doing research. Your characters are awesome because of that and really well made.
SharkWeek chapter 79 . 8/19
Angels against angels. I hope that they can win. Ten sao Tami is a bad guy.
SharkWeek chapter 78 . 8/19
This arc is the darkest I've ever read. I really love it though. Its sad and it actually made me feel something.
SharkWeek chapter 77 . 8/19
Poor Hiroshima. Right after I said I was liking his nice moments. I feel so sad. Just gosh this chapter was so painful for me to read. I wanted to cry.
SharkWeek chapter 76 . 8/19
Hiroshima is finally getting out of his shell. Its nice to see him interacting and having awesome conversations with everyone. I like seeing them bond.
SharkWeek chapter 75 . 8/19
Onto shaffon, and apparently more angels. I really liked the naga saga and the quest for marchois. This is an awesome story and I can see why it has so many reviews. Its awesome.
2,124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »