Reviews for Sacrifice
Aero Phoenix chapter 104 . 7/14
So, everyone was going to have a really bad fate if they leave the group? I wonder what Chichiri's fate is now. Will it ever be revealed? What is the fate of everyone else for that matter?
Yaoi LL Girl chapter 104 . 7/14
I really miss Chichiri and I feel bad for poor Ko. I wanted them to get together so I'm really sad that he left. On another note, this chapter is really sad. I hope they beat those angel hunters.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
good interesting storyline. i have a constructive critiism. be more specific when your telling us who is talking. im losing track of all the blue eyed characters. plus, words are repeated a little too fequently. other than that...me likes.
SharkWeek chapter 103 . 8/22/2015
Aw, temarisounds cute. I hope you update this story soon. I want to see what adventures everyone will be going g on and I want to learn more about temarisounds.
SharkWeek chapter 102 . 8/22/2015
Poor Tsurugi. I'm glad they all got away from lamagra and got stuff settled though.
SharkWeek chapter 101 . 8/22/2015
No Fife why you do this? I always worry about that guy.
SharkWeek chapter 100 . 8/22/2015
Chichiri is slowly going insane. Not good. I hope they can find undine. I hope she's still alive.
SharkWeek chapter 99 . 8/22/2015
Wait...so they're working for the shinigami and they want to destroy domina? But why?
SharkWeek chapter 98 . 8/21/2015
Oh man I hope Chichiri can get out of this. Soel is the main boss, just. Ahhhhh I am scared for him.
SharkWeek chapter 97 . 8/21/2015
I hope they can overthrow the queen and get ko back.
SharkWeek chapter 96 . 8/21/2015
Kizoku seems like she means business. I hope that they can beat her and her partner.
SharkWeek chapter 95 . 8/21/2015
Whaaaatttt Azmy is back? I knew soel was up to something. I'm glad ko killed that guy though, I hate him.
SharkWeek chapter 94 . 8/21/2015
Poor Ko. I hope she kills that rapist.
SharkWeek chapter 93 . 8/21/2015
Wow, I never would have guessed that undine was special. I wonder if she was the one who was a pawn but soel wouldn't take her out if that was it. It has to be someone else. I think it's Fife.
SharkWeek chapter 92 . 8/21/2015
Man Ceres had it rough. No wonder she wants to enslave them.
2,141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »