Reviews for Sacrifice
SharkWeek chapter 85 . 8/20/2015
So wait...someone else is betraying them? Is it Fife? I wonder now.
SharkWeek chapter 84 . 8/20/2015
This chapter was powerful. Man poor keiji. He must feel so conflicted I hope he didn't make a mistake?
SharkWeek chapter 83 . 8/20/2015
So much came out about Hiroshima and angels nin general. I hope he'll pick the good side but I have this feeling he won't. Hiroshima and keijis time together naked was funny too.
SharkWeek chapter 82 . 8/19/2015
Oh man the next arc is about Hiroshima. I really want to see where this goes.
SharkWeek chapter 81 . 8/19/2015
Man it's good that ten sao Tami is finally gone and dead. I hope all of the angels he possessed are alright.
SharkWeek chapter 80 . 8/19/2015
I find ra'shiel zadkiel and Nathaniel interesting. I really like how you add truth to your story by doing research. Your characters are awesome because of that and really well made.
SharkWeek chapter 79 . 8/19/2015
Angels against angels. I hope that they can win. Ten sao Tami is a bad guy.
SharkWeek chapter 78 . 8/19/2015
This arc is the darkest I've ever read. I really love it though. Its sad and it actually made me feel something.
SharkWeek chapter 77 . 8/19/2015
Poor Hiroshima. Right after I said I was liking his nice moments. I feel so sad. Just gosh this chapter was so painful for me to read. I wanted to cry.
SharkWeek chapter 76 . 8/19/2015
Hiroshima is finally getting out of his shell. Its nice to see him interacting and having awesome conversations with everyone. I like seeing them bond.
SharkWeek chapter 75 . 8/19/2015
Onto shaffon, and apparently more angels. I really liked the naga saga and the quest for marchois. This is an awesome story and I can see why it has so many reviews. Its awesome.
SharkWeek chapter 74 . 8/19/2015
Oh man eclipse is at it now. I hope the gang can keep the marchios from her.
SharkWeek chapter 73 . 8/19/2015
Oh, this crosses over with another story? I must read that story from you too. The nagas seem really nice and cool.
SharkWeek chapter 72 . 8/19/2015
Another great chapter but now its three in the morning and I'm headed to bed. I'll read more tomorrow for sure.
SharkWeek chapter 71 . 8/18/2015
This chapter is really good. It was touching and I could see the hardships everyone was going through as far as dealing with azmys death and stuff.
2,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »