Reviews for Sacrifice
SharkWeek chapter 73 . 8/19
Oh, this crosses over with another story? I must read that story from you too. The nagas seem really nice and cool.
SharkWeek chapter 72 . 8/19
Another great chapter but now its three in the morning and I'm headed to bed. I'll read more tomorrow for sure.
SharkWeek chapter 71 . 8/18
This chapter is really good. It was touching and I could see the hardships everyone was going through as far as dealing with azmys death and stuff.
SharkWeek chapter 70 . 8/18
Wow what a great end to an awesome arc. That fight was intense.
SharkWeek chapter 69 . 8/18
Oh man. I still feel weird that she died. She didn't have to do that.
SharkWeek chapter 68 . 8/18
She killed herself. I don't even know how I feel about that. I mean I didn't like her but I didn't want her to die.
SharkWeek chapter 67 . 8/18
Wait...is Azmy going to kill herself? Really?
SharkWeek chapter 66 . 8/18
Awe I really love lord bass. I hope he wins the fight with baratone.
SharkWeek chapter 65 . 8/18
Its nice to see them working together. The more I read the more I like Tsurugi. He's slowly become my favorite character.
SharkWeek chapter 64 . 8/18
I like the love story between amante and vasca. They are so cute. This chapter was informative and cute at the same time.
SharkWeek chapter 63 . 8/18
Poor Hiroshima. This is literally all azmys fault. I really dislike her right now.
SharkWeek chapter 62 . 8/18
This was a deep chapter and it seems like everyone is at a high stress level because of what's going down. I can't really blame them though. I hope things get better for them.
SharkWeek chapter 61 . 8/18
Just when I thought there couldn't be any more twusts, you throw them at me and they hit me right in the face. Man poor Fife.
SharkWeek chapter 60 . 8/18
I agree with Hiroshima about the problem. I really think Azmy should back off. I also think Hiroshima might not be Lucifer but he's royalty and definitely something demonic.
SharkWeek chapter 59 . 8/18
I spent the whole chapter sighing at Azmy. I wish she'd get over Hiroshima. I really do.
2,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »