Reviews for Sacrifice
SharkWeek chapter 95 . 8/21/2015
Whaaaatttt Azmy is back? I knew soel was up to something. I'm glad ko killed that guy though, I hate him.
SharkWeek chapter 94 . 8/21/2015
Poor Ko. I hope she kills that rapist.
SharkWeek chapter 93 . 8/21/2015
Wow, I never would have guessed that undine was special. I wonder if she was the one who was a pawn but soel wouldn't take her out if that was it. It has to be someone else. I think it's Fife.
SharkWeek chapter 92 . 8/21/2015
Man Ceres had it rough. No wonder she wants to enslave them.
SharkWeek chapter 91 . 8/21/2015
I didn't expect that to happen. Who would have known Ceres was a waitress? I wonder what her job was anyway?
SharkWeek chapter 90 . 8/21/2015
Wait this crossed over with caged bird? That story made me cry so much. I love seeing the characters back from that story!
SharkWeek chapter 89 . 8/21/2015
No! Don't let keiji die! Why am I constantly worrying and crying over these precious characters? I get so emotional about this story. Yet I am going to keep reading. I'm glad I don't have to wait for updates.
SharkWeek chapter 88 . 8/21/2015
Oh man, that is a mean cliffhanger. I'm glad you updated. I'm going to keep reading because this is intense.
SharkWeek chapter 87 . 8/21/2015
So ko is a warrior of sorts? That makes sense considering Hiroshima comments about her.
SharkWeek chapter 86 . 8/21/2015
Oh man! They're going to fight kuroi ryuu now! I can't wait to see if they defeat him. I hope they do so Hiroshima can be free.
SharkWeek chapter 85 . 8/20/2015
So wait...someone else is betraying them? Is it Fife? I wonder now.
SharkWeek chapter 84 . 8/20/2015
This chapter was powerful. Man poor keiji. He must feel so conflicted I hope he didn't make a mistake?
SharkWeek chapter 83 . 8/20/2015
So much came out about Hiroshima and angels nin general. I hope he'll pick the good side but I have this feeling he won't. Hiroshima and keijis time together naked was funny too.
SharkWeek chapter 82 . 8/19/2015
Oh man the next arc is about Hiroshima. I really want to see where this goes.
SharkWeek chapter 81 . 8/19/2015
Man it's good that ten sao Tami is finally gone and dead. I hope all of the angels he possessed are alright.
2,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »