Reviews for Sacrifice
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 92 . 12/22/2014
Man, I just realized that I have a lot to catch up on. Yo! Tragedy of Light and Dark here. I've been away from everyone for so long! Mostly because I forgot my login information. So I just said fuck it and made another account. This brings back memories, and man did I miss reading it. I see you advanced quite a bit since I was gone.

Luckily, reading this chapter made me remember a few things about this story. I just got to the part where Ceres died, and now we're headed into a new arc. I can't wait to read more.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 91 . 12/22/2014
I wonder how they'll all do against Ceres, especially since everyone is stronger now. So far, the fight has been great! I can only hope that it's still just as awesome in the next chapter.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 91 . 12/22/2014
I liked the fight inside of the Toxic Ivy. That was really interesting and unlike their other magical fights in the past. I'm interested now, more than ever on what Hiroshima is. Especially since I know that he's the picture on the temple wall now.
Utena Himemiya chapter 103 . 12/22/2014
Oh my gosh! I nearly forgot about Synthetic Emotions! Does this mean you plan on finishing it as well? I really hope you do. Also, a new character! I didn't think you'd add a new character so late but you did. I hope you update soon! I want to see more of this awesome story!
Utena Himemiya chapter 102 . 12/22/2014
I am finally on your more recent chapters. I loved the fight with Lamagra. I think he's the coolest of the god characters that you've used in your stories.
Utena Himemiya chapter 101 . 12/22/2014
Yeah, you left on a bad cliffie, but you updated since then. I'd be mad at you if this was the last update, but hey I am reading on ahead.
Utena Himemiya chapter 100 . 12/22/2014
Aw man, this is the chapter where Chichiri starts flipping out and Soel messes with him like the monster she is. Ugh, I hate Soel so much!
Utena Himemiya chapter 99 . 12/22/2014
This chapter has to be the most awesome one up to date! I loved the chess fight between Charles and Azmy, and that little twist at the end was superb.
Utena Himemiya chapter 98 . 12/22/2014
Zangeif is finally there again. He pops in and out and I keep thinking that there will be an arc dedicated to him. He seems really interesting as a characters. All in all, I love this story and these Domina chapters in particular. Great job.
Utena Himemiya chapter 97 . 12/22/2014
This chapter really was short, but it was interesting. There was a lot of development and new characters here. I loved it.
Utena Himemiya chapter 96 . 12/22/2014
Ah yes, Domnia. This is the arc I really, really love! I'm glad I'm finally reading up on it.
Utena Himemiya chapter 95 . 12/22/2014
Ko's past ended on a great note. I love her resolve in this chapter and the revelation of Azmy's reaction to being brought back to life is also great. This whole chapter was tragic, yet interesting.
Utena Himemiya chapter 94 . 12/22/2014
I love the look into Ko's shattered past. I am really enjoying where this story is going.
Utena Himemiya chapter 93 . 12/22/2014
Oh yeah, I forgot that Ko's past is going to happen first. This is going to be so great.
Utena Himemiya chapter 92 . 12/22/2014
Azmy is back and Ceres is dead. This means that the Domnia arc is coming up. Yes, I'm really glad.
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »