Reviews for Sacrifice
SharkWeek chapter 70 . 8/18/2015
Wow what a great end to an awesome arc. That fight was intense.
SharkWeek chapter 69 . 8/18/2015
Oh man. I still feel weird that she died. She didn't have to do that.
SharkWeek chapter 68 . 8/18/2015
She killed herself. I don't even know how I feel about that. I mean I didn't like her but I didn't want her to die.
SharkWeek chapter 67 . 8/18/2015
Wait...is Azmy going to kill herself? Really?
SharkWeek chapter 66 . 8/18/2015
Awe I really love lord bass. I hope he wins the fight with baratone.
SharkWeek chapter 65 . 8/18/2015
Its nice to see them working together. The more I read the more I like Tsurugi. He's slowly become my favorite character.
SharkWeek chapter 64 . 8/18/2015
I like the love story between amante and vasca. They are so cute. This chapter was informative and cute at the same time.
SharkWeek chapter 63 . 8/18/2015
Poor Hiroshima. This is literally all azmys fault. I really dislike her right now.
SharkWeek chapter 62 . 8/18/2015
This was a deep chapter and it seems like everyone is at a high stress level because of what's going down. I can't really blame them though. I hope things get better for them.
SharkWeek chapter 61 . 8/18/2015
Just when I thought there couldn't be any more twusts, you throw them at me and they hit me right in the face. Man poor Fife.
SharkWeek chapter 60 . 8/18/2015
I agree with Hiroshima about the problem. I really think Azmy should back off. I also think Hiroshima might not be Lucifer but he's royalty and definitely something demonic.
SharkWeek chapter 59 . 8/18/2015
I spent the whole chapter sighing at Azmy. I wish she'd get over Hiroshima. I really do.
SharkWeek chapter 58 . 8/18/2015
I just...don't like azmy as much as I used to. She's way too thirsty for Hiroshima.
SharkWeek chapter 57 . 8/18/2015
This chapter was cool. I like how you explained all of the vampire types and lore. I love this story.
SharkWeek chapter 56 . 8/18/2015
Now Hiroshima is an angel and a vampire. This is probably the only way this combination even makes sense. Its funny because usually I don't like the whole angel/vampire thing but you pull it off well, way too well and in a badass way. I love this story for that.
2,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »