Reviews for Sacrifice
SharkWeek chapter 58 . 8/18
I just...don't like azmy as much as I used to. She's way too thirsty for Hiroshima.
SharkWeek chapter 57 . 8/18
This chapter was cool. I like how you explained all of the vampire types and lore. I love this story.
SharkWeek chapter 56 . 8/18
Now Hiroshima is an angel and a vampire. This is probably the only way this combination even makes sense. Its funny because usually I don't like the whole angel/vampire thing but you pull it off well, way too well and in a badass way. I love this story for that.
SharkWeek chapter 55 . 8/18
This is getting exciting. So far I really love the vampire acr. Such awesome characters and such a dark storyline. Its my favorite.
SharkWeek chapter 54 . 8/18
Is Tsurugi going to be crucified? Oh man I'm worried now.
SharkWeek chapter 53 . 8/18
Man Tsurugi is hurt now. I hope zuri and treble find him.
SharkWeek chapter 52 . 8/18
The ninja trio was definitely a fun fight and dark too. I really love this story for that though. Awesome job.
SharkWeek chapter 51 . 8/18
I don't like azmy and Hiroshima as a couple. I don't want them together.
SharkWeek chapter 50 . 8/18 Hiroshima Lucifer? That's what this chapter seems to be saying.
SharkWeek chapter 49 . 8/18
Man things got dark again. I really like zuri, bass and treble. They're interesting characterters. I hope I'll learn more about king vasca too.
SharkWeek chapter 48 . 8/18
I really like lord treble. I think he's so sweet.
SharkWeek chapter 47 . 8/18
Yes, I'm finally going to learn about Fife. I'm hype for this.
SharkWeek chapter 46 . 8/18
Does this mean we'll see more on Fife later? I want to know what he's hiding.
SharkWeek chapter 45 . 8/18
Looks like the gang is going to take on soel again. I hope that they end up beating her.
SharkWeek chapter 44 . 8/18
Oh man now they have to go to q diseased country. I hope none of them get sick. I'm really skeptical of Tsurugi, Hiroshima and Fife right. Ow too. I feel like they are way more than they seem.
2,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »