Reviews for Sacrifice
HFGLF 2 chapter 39 . 2/21
A prostitute? Why Mel-sama? Why! It's so unfair! *cries* Ah well, it does make sense on a lot of his situations. Also, I don't think Hiroshima was being a jerk, they judged him harshly when he was in the group at first but when Fife comes out with a reason for his actions then they treat him with acceptance. I kind of feel sorry for poor ol' Hiro-kun.

So, Flora's got another plan up her sleeve. I wonder what will happen now. Will she destroy the city of plants?
HFGLF 2 chapter 38 . 2/21
Finally, I'm going to see some of Fife's past! I've got to read the next chapter in a hurry so that I can sink in all of what he is! *rushes to next chapter because she only has about 10 minutes left to read*
HFGLF 2 chapter 37 . 2/21
Well, the cast is going to be in for a fight for their lives as they try to escape the collapsing city. I wonder what the next chapter holds for our intrepid heroes...Damn, I sounded like an anime narrorator or something rofl.

Well, I'm off to work. I'll read more tomorrow when I go on break again. See you!
HFGLF 2 chapter 36 . 2/21
Actually, it was interesting to see how everyone thinks. It's also nice to see that beneath that blonde hair, Chichiri has a brain! Lol, I kid.

I'm off to read another chapter. I've noticed that my comments have gotten shorter, but that's because I'm in a hurry. I'd comment on more things but I only have so much time.
HFGLF 2 chapter 35 . 2/21
Hmm...Fable and Xanadu's relationship is very interesting. I've actually never seen characters that interacted that way towards each other before.

The Fable fight was pretty good. I wonder how our cast will seek Xanadu's help.
HFGLF 2 chapter 34 . 2/21
Short chapter, but it's nice to see Fable back in the picture. Now that she's there, I wonder what she wants with our heroes...er...or are they anti-heroes? Lol
HFGLF 2 chapter 33 . 2/21
This is getting really drawn out. I do like the roast WindCavern comment that Hiroshima made earlier, lol. It's so like him to say something like that at a time like that.

I wonder what will happen now...
HFGLF 2 chapter 32 . 2/21
Everyone's fantastic and they are all fighting at the same time! I'm glad to see that at least. It's usually been one or two people fighting at a time so it's nice to see what everyone can do.

Also, I wonder what Hiroshima was planning by doing something like that...I'm going to read the next chapter and find out! Hopefully I can get caught up before your next update.
HFGLF 2 chapter 31 . 2/21
I bet Flora is getting a real kick out of playing with everyone. Chichiri makes me laugh. I think he's been running around in circles this whole time. I wonder how everyone's going to pull out of this one. Perhaps Musashi can help them out.
HFGLF 2 chapter 30 . 2/21
This was interesting. Sorry I can't leave a long review my break is over and I barely made it! I like the fact that Hiroshima pointed out Ko's prior experience. I wonder what will happen now that they are in the forest...
HFGLF 2 chapter 29 . 2/21
Interesting insight on Hiroshima and Keiji as well as some -other cast member interaction. I wonder what Hiroshima will do now that he's injured? I'll try and fit another chapter in. Good thing I read fast!
HFGLF 2 chapter 28 . 2/21
Musashi really showed his stuff for being a pacifist. I'm glad that he got a sort of revenge for what happened to Hiroshima. I also like the questions that were brought up here and it was nice to see Ko kick some butt.

The emotional scene between Keiji and Hiroshima was very touching. It was almost as if I could feel his pain.
HFGLF 2 chapter 26 . 2/21
I didn't expect Hiroshima to save him like that. I really didn't. I feel sorry for Keiji and Hiroshima here. I hope Elf Kaizer doesn't decide to wound our poor legend.

I also think her anger will be her downfall. I wonder if I'm right. Well, I must read on!
HFGLF 2 chapter 25 . 2/21
Such a tragic-fairytale type chapter. I really like how this one came out. I also like the last line of - a fraile soul that the world forgot.

It's really touching to see what a good relationship the two elves had. Now, I'll try to fit a few more chapters into this reading session before I have to go back to work.
HFGLF 2 chapter 24 . 2/21
Hiroshima and Tsurugi are cursed? I also can't wait to see the fight between Keiji and Lumina...Crap must head back to work, break is over...T_T
1,930 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »