Reviews for Sacrifice
SharkWeek chapter 61 . 8/18/2015
Just when I thought there couldn't be any more twusts, you throw them at me and they hit me right in the face. Man poor Fife.
SharkWeek chapter 60 . 8/18/2015
I agree with Hiroshima about the problem. I really think Azmy should back off. I also think Hiroshima might not be Lucifer but he's royalty and definitely something demonic.
SharkWeek chapter 59 . 8/18/2015
I spent the whole chapter sighing at Azmy. I wish she'd get over Hiroshima. I really do.
SharkWeek chapter 58 . 8/18/2015
I just...don't like azmy as much as I used to. She's way too thirsty for Hiroshima.
SharkWeek chapter 57 . 8/18/2015
This chapter was cool. I like how you explained all of the vampire types and lore. I love this story.
SharkWeek chapter 56 . 8/18/2015
Now Hiroshima is an angel and a vampire. This is probably the only way this combination even makes sense. Its funny because usually I don't like the whole angel/vampire thing but you pull it off well, way too well and in a badass way. I love this story for that.
SharkWeek chapter 55 . 8/18/2015
This is getting exciting. So far I really love the vampire acr. Such awesome characters and such a dark storyline. Its my favorite.
SharkWeek chapter 54 . 8/18/2015
Is Tsurugi going to be crucified? Oh man I'm worried now.
SharkWeek chapter 53 . 8/18/2015
Man Tsurugi is hurt now. I hope zuri and treble find him.
SharkWeek chapter 52 . 8/18/2015
The ninja trio was definitely a fun fight and dark too. I really love this story for that though. Awesome job.
SharkWeek chapter 51 . 8/18/2015
I don't like azmy and Hiroshima as a couple. I don't want them together.
SharkWeek chapter 50 . 8/18/2015 Hiroshima Lucifer? That's what this chapter seems to be saying.
SharkWeek chapter 49 . 8/18/2015
Man things got dark again. I really like zuri, bass and treble. They're interesting characterters. I hope I'll learn more about king vasca too.
SharkWeek chapter 48 . 8/18/2015
I really like lord treble. I think he's so sweet.
SharkWeek chapter 47 . 8/18/2015
Yes, I'm finally going to learn about Fife. I'm hype for this.
2,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »